Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

Seriously mods. You want to rid the political threads of trolls? Start with Black_Label.

If all you want to hear is nothing but ultra-right wing BS, stick to beck or stormfront.
Spoken well from a man in which refers to a complete political party as Koch Suckers, and you think there is no political agenda, political bias etc. in none of your ideals or ideology eh ?.... Duh!

Or

Is it that you are always on the defense in life (worried), because you are scared, but I say scared of what in which makes you so one sided in life ? Man you need to get out more often, because the walls are moving in and/or closing in on you. Your like a young viper coming out of it's hole before shedding it's skin, and striking at everything that moves while being blinded because of your own skin.

Last edited:
Seriously mods. You want to rid the political threads of trolls? Start with Black_Label.

If all you want to hear is nothing but ultra-right wing BS, stick to beck or stormfront.
Spoken well from a man in which refers to a complete political party as Koch Suckers, and you think there is no political agenda, political bias etc. in none of your ideals or ideology eh ?.... Duh!

Or

Is it that you are always on the defense in life (worried), because you are scared, but I say scared of what in which makes you so one sided in life ? Man you need to get out more often, because the walls are moving in and/or closing in on you. Your like a young viper coming out of it's hole before shedding it's skin, and striking at everything that moves while being blinded because of your own skin.

I don't whine on posts to ban people I don't agree with politically. This is an open forum for all sides of the isle. If I don't agree with someone, I will call them out, that is what political discussion is. Those that can't handle opposite views can go to a partisan site to get their circle jerk.
The right wing trolls whine, piss, troll, go off topic, and anything else they can to hijack a thread when they don't like the truth or what they want to hear.

Last edited:

Or

I don't whine on posts to ban people I don't agree with politically. This is an open forum for all sides of the isle. If I don't agree with someone, I will call them out. Those that can't handle opposite views can go to a partisan site to get their circle jerk.
The right wing trolls whine and piss when they don't like the truth or what they want to hear.

Careful, you used the word truth. Two times more and your head should explode. Big brave Black_Label with his rep turned off so he isn't a big red splat times five. Calling out from you is just trolling. Something the board says its prepared to remove, yet here you are.

Last edited:
Have I used intimidation or violent language Jake ? No I haven't, and the GOP as a political party hasn't either, so where do you come up with this stuff? There will always be radicals in every party, but they don't represent the parties as a whole ever, but the tactic is to take what is radical found in any group, give them false power, and then use them as if they represent then the entire group.. It is a tactic and you know it, because you use it here all the time. It really all comes down to percentages, and what percentage of a party is going bonkers these days, and so far I think the dems have taken the biggest piece on their plates of the fruit cakes to date.

You are lying to yourself there. An example is any Republican talking about secession is talking violence, because they live in a fantasy world thinking if they can secede, there won't be violence caused by that action. Besides the obvious objections, the people of Texas or the state of Texas doesn't own everything in Texas, so what makes idiots think we are going to allow them to take anything from us?

If living in America bothers you that much, do us a favor and get the fuck out of it! We aren't going to put up with your treasonous, lawless asses. Generally, you are just a bunch of childish people talking shit and you have the guts to do anything, but run your foolish mouths.
I wrote up a good one for you, but hit the wrong button and it all went away, so I am not going to take my time to write it again, because you aren't worth it.

I've never seen a good one from your kind. No wonder it ended up in cyber space and didn't shut the internet down.

Or

I don't whine on posts to ban people I don't agree with politically. This is an open forum for all sides of the isle. If I don't agree with someone, I will call them out. Those that can't handle opposite views can go to a partisan site to get their circle jerk.
The right wing trolls whine and piss when they don't like the truth or what they want to hear.

Careful, you used the word truth. Two times more and your head should explode. Big brave Black_Label with his rep turned off so he isn't a big red splat times five. Calling out from you is just trolling. Something the board says its prepared to remove, yet here you are.

Here's some cheese for your whine

Cheese-is-yellow.jpg

Now get back on topic and stop trolling.

Here's some cheese for your whine

Cheese-is-yellow.jpg

Now get back on topic and stop trolling.

Run and hide behind the topic now coward. Its all you do. Poke your head out with a lie, then wait to troll. The left is clearly the dominant group in violent acts over the last four years. Its a proven fact. Gun control is a complete failure in Chicago. Fact.

Have you ever seen a "survivalist" that was loaded to the brim with weapons in fear of the economy that wasn't a far right nutcase? "Da libs" hate guns and want to take them all away, remember?

Actually, I have seen a lot of them. And the "Survivalist" mentality is not as much "Right Wing" as it is "Libertarian". And not all "Libertarians" are Conservatives. And if you want a good example of this, look to the Anarchists.

Firearms for survival

Which Type Of Survivalist Are You? - Daily Anarchist

ModernSurvivalOnline.com » Guest Post: On Becoming a Gun Loving Liberal

I have traveled on the fringes of the "Survivalist" movement for many years, and realized long ago that they come in all flavors. Right-wing, Left-wing, Racist, Anarchist, and all flavors in between.

In fact, I think the largest and most serious "survivalist" community in the country is not even political, but religious. Just ask some Mormons how much food they have stockpiled.

You are trying to base your argument on a biased and ignorant stereotype. In fact, my ultra knee-jerk uber-liberal uncle is also a dedicated gun owner, who used to hunt every year until he lost his legs to diabeties.

Or

I don't whine on posts to ban people I don't agree with politically. This is an open forum for all sides of the isle. If I don't agree with someone, I will call them out, that is what political discussion is. Those that can't handle opposite views can go to a partisan site to get their circle jerk.
The right wing trolls whine, piss, troll, go off topic, and anything else they can to hijack a thread when they don't like the truth or what they want to hear.
Well the thing is this, do you think you are always right ? They may be crying because you get to telling some pretty big ones yourself, but then accuse them, and then you wonder why they throw a flag up and begin to yell or hollar at cha ? Maybe it's that you can't handle the truth when it is thrown your way also, and so you write things or go around and find things out of anger, in order to express yourself in these ways, just like what you have representing you by your name above, and very proudly you are doing this I'm guessing.

Have you ever seen a "survivalist" that was loaded to the brim with weapons in fear of the economy that wasn't a far right nutcase? "Da libs" hate guns and want to take them all away, remember?

Actually, I have seen a lot of them. And the "Survivalist" mentality is not as much "Right Wing" as it is "Libertarian". And not all "Libertarians" are Conservatives. And if you want a good example of this, look to the Anarchists.

Firearms for survival

I have traveled on the fringes of the "Survivalist" movement for many years, and realized long ago that they come in all flavors. Right-wing, Left-wing, Racist, Anarchist, and all flavors in between.

In fact, I think the largest and most serious "survivalist" community in the country is not even political, but religious. Just ask some Mormons how much food they have stockpiled.

You are trying to base your argument on a biased and ignorant stereotype. In fact, my ultra knee-jerk uber-liberal uncle is also a dedicated gun owner, who used to hunt every year until he lost his legs to diabeties.

I agree many "survivalist" groups are religions based like those polygamist ranch loons and the Waco fiasco, but these are considered far right organizations.
Also the only political group that is pushing the "the world is going to end now that Obama is president!" "stock up on guns and get food insurance!" "buy gold!" are far right wing loons like Beck.

Last edited:

Firearms for survival

I agree many "survivalist" groups are religions based like those polygamist ranch loons and the Waco fiasco, but these are considered far right organizations.
Also the only political group that is pushing the "the world is going to end now that Obama is president!" "stock up on guns and get food insurance!" "buy gold!" are far right wing loons like Beck.

You are applying generalities to specific people Black_Label. We term that being a bigot.

Firearms for survival

You are applying generalities to specific people Black_Label. We term that being a bigot.

Let me know how any of that isn't the truth. All you are doing is trolling again.

Let me know how any of that isn't the truth. All you are doing is trolling again.

You are applying the generalities to a specific person, Mr. Bigot.

Firearms for survival

Actually you are referring to the fallacy of hasty generalization, when bigotry :) a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices) describes the crazy groups like those above or folks like you who hate everything with which you disagree.

Actually you are referring to the fallacy of hasty generalization, when bigotry :) a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices) describes the crazy groups like those above or folks like you who hate everything with which you disagree.

Black_Label meets both definitions, thanks for helping.

We have many on the far right and left here who meet all the definitions of craziness.

We have many on the far right and left here who meet all the definitions of craziness.

Yes, and even I fall into it on occasion.

Firearms for survival

People like black_label can be bigot all they want, it don't count remember?

2010-03-24-cry_baby.jpg

Forum List

Back