Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

Are you idiots actually debating which side has more Criminals?

Are we really going to go there? Well then, the vast Majority of Crime, Especially Violent Crime is born out of Poverty. So are the Poor More Liberal, or More Conservative?

Answer WHO THE FUCK CARES.

Yet as hard as I try I can't think of one "right wing" terror act in the at least the last five years. I think this study is confusing any act of terror with right wing. When in fact it is not. But that is what the liberal left wing does.

BTW, you chart does not show a explosion in terror let alone right wing.

The "chart" is a complete fabrication by the racist hate group, the SPLC, and published by radical extremest at "ThinkProgress."

The "chart" purports to report on a "tendency to violence," which in fact is just a hit list of those the SPLC hate, which means anyone white or right of Fidel Castro. Actual violence tells a completely different tale.

You are the one who is lying, Uncensored. The facts are true. And you post lies as if you were a fascist.

Not a great source at all, I expect you to do better, so do it.

And you are not a member of my GOP. You aren't wanted in the party.

You're a dumb, lying, cum guzzler - a Soros paid hack who posts utter bullshit most of the time.

Tell us Jakematters, is Maryland a southern state? They are #2 in gun homicides, you lying fuck.

What about California? They are #4 in gun homicides, you lying fuck.

Illinois, shit fer brains? #7

Your fellow leftist posted a chart from a racist hate site, a chart debunked dozens of times in this forum, yet you think you can spew the same old party lies with impunity.

You have zero honor, and zero integrity. In other words, you're a typical democrat.

Is it 90% and since it isn't, why didn't you correct Sassyquatch?

You're a leftist, so the fact that you're a liar is a a given.

The South is nowhere near the top of murder or violent crime rates. The highest murder rate is Chicago, we all know that. But the highest violent crime rate is Detroit, followed by Oakland Ca, and then St. Louis Mi.

United States cities by crime rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only way you leftist scum aren't lying is when you aren't typing or talking.

Chicago isn't even close to #1 you jackass. It's clear that from being a radical right wing hack, the truth means nothing to you. did you even read your own link? The #1 murder city in the nation is New Orleans in bright red Louisiana. All of the top murder states are bright red.

You're a dumb, lying, cum guzzler - a Soros paid hack who posts utter bullshit most of the time.

Tell us Jakematters, is Maryland a southern state? They are #2 in gun homicides, you lying fuck.

What about California? They are #4 in gun homicides, you lying fuck.

Illinois, shit fer brains? #7

Your fellow leftist posted a chart from a racist hate site, a chart debunked dozens of times in this forum, yet you think you can spew the same old party lies with impunity.

You have zero honor, and zero integrity. In other words, you're a typical democrat.

You are neither Democrat or Republican. At heart you are a fascist, with all that means.

I asked for clear and good evidence: you have not provided it. I said nothing about Maryland or California, so you are lying. Or Illinois for that matter.

You are the racist, the hater, the anti-American fascist who is losing clearly to the shifting demography and political reality of America.

Good riddance to rubbish like you.

It's not YOUR GOP, numskull, and you would be laughed out of any Republican Party meeting in the country if you opened your mouth and spewed the kind of horseshit you spew in this forum.

It's not YOUR GOP, numskull, and you would be laughed out of any Republican Party meeting in the country if you opened your mouth and spewed the kind of horseshit you spew in this forum.

You are not a Republican, bripat, so you have no idea what goes on in a GOP meeting.

You are not a Republican, bripat, so you have no idea what goes on in a GOP meeting.

wrong on both counts, Fakey. I'm a registered Republican, and I have given speeches at Republican Party meetings.

wrong on both counts, Fakey. I'm a registered Republican, and I have given speeches at Republican Party meetings.

And the Board roars with laughter. :lol:

Chicago isn't even close to #1 you jackass. It's clear that from being a radical right wing hack, the truth means nothing to you. did you even read your own link? The #1 murder city in the nation is New Orleans in bright red Louisiana. All of the top murder states are bright red.

You're really a stupid cocksucker - a racist and a leftist. - I guess that is redundant.

Here, from the "radical right wing" Huffington Post, cum guzzler.

Chicago Homicide Rate Already Outpacing 2012 Killings In First Week Of 2013

Forum List

Back