Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

40 murders in Chicago year-to-date.

In less than a MONTH.

I guess that gun control shit really works...
They figure that if other states would ban guns, then they wouldn't be having the problems with gun violence like they are having in their state, but that would have to be based on criminals buying or stealing guns in other states, and then bringing them across the border, so is this a pervasive problem or not ? Is there any stats to confirm that this is what is going on, because I have heard this used as an excuse by those defending gun control for all states equally now ? I don't think that the average criminals have the ability to venture to far from their roost, so it must be that there are king pins just like drug dealers who are gun running and moving weapons across borders, and if this is the case, then how is it that these runners are getting away with it, and many times even right out in broad daylight or how are they being so successful at it amidst law enforcement who are supposed to be the best in the world ? Where is the FBI or CIA in these cases and/or threat situations/killings that are going on so bad in these areas ? Why is it all so pervasive as is claimed? I mean if Chicago just for one example, is any kind of example to the way they are keeping control of the situation, then they have lost control of the situation it seems, but why have they lost control like this over time or did they ever have control of this stuff for the last 30 years or more now in these areas ?

I am one whom believes that if we want something to get done or to get change in these American metropolitan cities, ((in which has these pervasive problems so bad)), and to do it without trampling on everyone else's rights in the process it can be done. Then we can have good and proper change that everyone agrees on as it pertains to, and we can also get it done right finally, just as it needs to be done right, but when you see these kinds of stats just mounting and mounting, then where has all the law enforcement gone, or who is tying their hands in the situation ? I think all this fear of not being politically correct, the fear of lawyers, and/or all the worrying about being profiled as someone whom would be a racist ((even when not)) or the worrying about the crime being bigger than the law enforcements ability to stop it (organized crime), is simply hamstringing the law enforcements abilities and politicians from getting a handle on this stuff within these areas that are being mentioned, so the beat goes on, and the beat goes on. One things for sure, and that is that the whole nation doesn't need to be stereo typed or grouped into these events, because that is just unacceptable (imho), and un-American..

I was born and raised in Utah, now live in Idaho. I'll get back to ya when the 2 most right wing states in American become dangerous. yawn

Most of the homegrown radical right wing militias, KKK/neo-nazi groups, and radical right wing evangelicals are from the bright red south, which also has the highest murder rates.

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Louisiana devout Democrat?

No, it's a bright red state just like the other top murder rate states like mississippi, alabama, arkansas and arizona.

Not that it's to anyone's surprise, but since Obama became the nominee for president, radical right wing violence has soared.

"A report published by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point Military Academy on Jan. 15 discusses the potential dangers of “violent far-right” organizations, which has angered some conservatives that believe the military should focus on international threats.

The executive summary of the paper, “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right,” claims that “since 2007, there has been a dramatic rise in the number of attacks and violent plots originating from individuals and groups who self- identify with the far-right of American politics.”

Written by Arie Perliger, Director of Terrorism Studies at the Combating Terrorism Center and an Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Sciences at West Point, the paper asserts that three distinct ideologies exist in the “American violent far right.” Those are “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement,” the last of which “includes mainly Christian Identity groins such as the Aryan Nations.”

“Findings indicate that…it is not only feelings of deprivation that motivate those involved in far right violence, but also the sense of empowerment that emerges when the political system is perceived to be increasingly permissive to far right ideas,” it later reads.

The rise in attacks in the 21st century were significant, as “Although in the 1990s the average number of attacks per year was 70.1, the average number of attacks per year in the first 11 years of the twenty-first century was 307.5, a rise of more than 400%.”

West Point study on ?violent far right? shows ?dramatic rise? in attacks | The Raw Story

Mr. Perliger does not recognize timeless conflicts in the heart of egalitarian democracy. Rather, he identifies extreme forms of dissent with legitimate forms of dissent. Extremism gets identified with the right in general, a continuity exists for him, from the base of the iceberg to the tip. The right as a whole becomes illegitimate, the enemies against a populism of 'we the people/the government'. The identification of the people and the government with the good and the true, and the demonization of legitimate criticism of the leveling corrosive effects of egalitarianism, which is the philosophical grounds for the rejection of the left by the right, (even though the right is not self-conscious enough about the philosophical grounds of their objection) is the bridge to totalitarian forms of democracy. That Mr. Perliger does not recognize elements within government that while operating with the best of intentions in practice are destructive of individual liberty and freedoms simply illustrates that his own thinking belongs 'below the surface', to the dominant non-inquiring modern consciousness.

Are you missing a link?

Sharla's Labyrinth: 'Oath Keepers' answer to Arie Perliger West Point Manchurian Candidate!

vicharaJanuary 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM
The danger we face as a nation is twofold: modern consciousness which is a non-inquiring consciousness, and what Aurel Kolnai called: 'the ideology of the 'Common Man'. See Kolnai's essay: 'The Meaning of the "Common Man" in his book 'Privilege and Liberty and Other Essays in Political Philosophy'.

Mr. Perliger does not recognize perennial conflicts in the heart of egalitarian democracy. Rather, he identifies extreme forms of dissent with legitimate forms of dissent. Extremism gets identified with the right in general, a continuity exists for him, from the base of the iceberg to the tip. The right as a whole becomes illegitimate, the enemies against a populism of 'we the people/the government'. The identification of the people and the government with the good and the true, and the demonization of legitimate criticism of the leveling corrosive effects of egalitarianism, which is the philosophical grounds for the rejection of the left by the right, (even though the right is not self-conscious enough about the philosophical grounds of their objection) is the bridge to totalitarian forms of democracy. That Mr. Perliger does not recognize elements within government that while operating with the best of intentions in practice are destructive of individual liberty and freedoms simply illustrates that his own thinking belongs 'below the surface', to the dominant non-inquiring modern consciousness.

or is the above author you?

:doubt:

One dead after Alabama school bus shooting, child seized | Reuters

The gunman fled to a bunker near his home hours after the shooting, but it was not immediately clear if he still had the child, who local media variously identified as 5 or 6 years old, the Dothan Eagle newspaper said.

"All we know is he shot the bus driver and took a 6-year-old child," Carol Shephard told the paper, saying her own child had been on the bus at the time of the incident.

The shooting comes as the nation is on edge about gun violence, especially in schools, after a gunman shot dead 20 students and six staff members at a Connecticut elementary school last month, stoking a national debate on gun control.

The suspected shooter remains barricaded in the bunker and law enforcement officials were negotiating with him, according to media reports.

Most of the homegrown radical right wing militias, KKK/neo-nazi groups, and radical right wing evangelicals are from the bright red south, which also has the highest murder rates.

No, it's a bright red state just like the other top murder rate states like mississippi, alabama, arkansas and arizona.

Lol, the murder/violent crime rates aren't due to a city being red or blue, but on how many blacks and hispanics live in them. When you go to the states you mentioned, the "Red" states, you then go to the cities/sections that have the high violent crime rates and what do you find? Not right wing white miitias, you find high concentrations of blacks and hispanics and they're usually concentrated in democrat ruled cities/districts/parishes. The fact is that blacks and hispanics, making up only about 1/4 of our population, are responsible for well over 50% of our violent crimes, white right wing Conservastives, nowhere near that number, propbably less than 10% of all violent crimes in this nation are commited by right wing conservatives.

Actually the areas with the highest murder rate in Louisiana votes a very high percentage democrat.

Lol, the murder/violent crime rates aren't due to a city being red or blue, but on how many blacks and hispanics live in them. When you go to the states you mentioned, the "Red" states, you then go to the cities/sections that have the high violent crime rates and what do you find? Not right wing white miitias, you find high concentrations of blacks and hispanics and they're usually concentrated in democrat ruled cities/districts/parishes. The fact is that blacks and hispanics, making up only about 1/4 of our population, are responsible for well over 50% of our violent crimes, white right wing Conservastives, nowhere near that number, propbably less than 10% of all violent crimes in this nation are commited by right wing conservatives.

Poverty breed violence. Look at the knucklehead white meth killers in LA and TX.

Black Label, you're a racist scumbag, a blatant liar, and stupid as a pile of bricks that has been shit on by feral cats. (Other than that, you're a great guy - for a gay dude.)

Highest murder rate in the Nation, Washington D.C., with more than double the homicides per 100,000 that #2 Louisiana has.

Both are solidly democrat.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0308.pdf

Uncensored continues to make the mainstream of the Board and America laugh hysterically at his postings from the reactionary radical wing.

Louisianna is much like California. The large cities are predominantly Democrat, and the rural areas predominantly Republican. But the Democrats lost a lot of their stranglehold after Katrina, and the way the Governor Blanco screwed the pooch on that one. But unquestionably the Democrats are stronger there.

They held the Governorship from 1877 until 1980, almost 100 years of solid Blue. The current Governor (Bobby Jindal) has been very popular, and many blame his loss to Governor Blanco in 2003 after her attacks on his race. He is now has among the highest approval ratings of any Governor in the nation.

Compared to the recently indicted Mayor Ray Nagin.

One dead after Alabama school bus shooting, child seized | Reuters

The gunman fled to a bunker near his home hours after the shooting, but it was not immediately clear if he still had the child, who local media variously identified as 5 or 6 years old, the Dothan Eagle newspaper said.

"All we know is he shot the bus driver and took a 6-year-old child," Carol Shephard told the paper, saying her own child had been on the bus at the time of the incident.

The shooting comes as the nation is on edge about gun violence, especially in schools, after a gunman shot dead 20 students and six staff members at a Connecticut elementary school last month, stoking a national debate on gun control.

The suspected shooter remains barricaded in the bunker and law enforcement officials were negotiating with him, according to media reports.

Once I read that that was Dothan, I realized that this was no big deal to be honest.

I mean, come on, Dothan. The same city where "inbred" is considered normal, and a guy once tried to pick up an undercover cop posing as a prostitute, offering to pay her with dead squirrels.

Dead Squirrel for a Cat? | Humor, Funny Pictures, Stories and Video at Twitfall

Dothan, not exactly a shining example of Alabama or the South.

I agree with Jake. You are no republican, rather a radical right wing nutcase.

Of course you agree with Jakematters. You're stupid as a brick, a racist, and far left. Hell, you could BE Jake.....

Are you two Siamese twins, or is his dick just up your ass again?

Go fuck yourself you crybaby bitch. If you want your right wing utopia, move to iran or saudi arabia.
Otherwise stick to stormfront where you can have your circle jerk with your fellow neo-nazi skinheads you piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself you crybaby bitch. If you want your right wing utopia, move to iran or saudi arabia.
Otherwise stick to stormfront where you can have your circle jerk with your fellow neo-nazi skinheads you piece of shit.

ATTENTION: level three meltdown currently in progress; please keep children and the elderly clear until the meltdown has completed.

ATTENTION: level three meltdown currently in progress; please keep children and the elderly clear until the meltdown has completed.

Very true, you are about to explode! :lol:

I will say the republican/democrat state thing is completely bogus though.

I live in NY State. We are as blue as blue can get.

Except my county (and most of the surrounding counties) is red. And when I say red, it's the kind of red where democrats aren't even on the ballot in local elections. Where every local race is determined in the primary.

New York State is dominated by NYC and to a lesser extent, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany, in that order.

Forum List

Back