Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

I will say the republican/democrat state thing is completely bogus though.

I live in NY State. We are as blue as blue can get.

Except my county (and most of the surrounding counties) is red. And when I say red, it's the kind of red where democrats aren't even on the ballot in local elections. Where every local race is determined in the primary.

New York State is dominated by NYC and to a lesser extent, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse and Albany, in that order.

That's normal. And even that shifts.

I live in California's Orange County, which was long a conservative bastion in far left California. But the invasion of Mexican Illegals has turned the county slightly left of center over the last decade. Meanwhile, more reasonable housing prices has led to the middle class moving to Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Riverside has always been conservative, but SB was a democrat stronghold with the ghetto of it's primary city driving politics county wide. Now SB county is solid Republican. San Bernardino city is still a democrat city (and one of the worst ghettos in the state) but the housing booms from Chino to Redlands have brought working, middle class voters in droves to the rest of the county. Even though we are run by the democrats, there are still Republican counties.

Go fuck yourself you crybaby bitch. If you want your right wing utopia, move to iran or saudi arabia.
Otherwise stick to stormfront where you can have your circle jerk with your fellow neo-nazi skinheads you piece of shit.

ATTENTION: level three meltdown currently in progress; please keep children and the elderly clear until the meltdown has completed.

You DNC operative have fail here, Uncensored. You are fooling no one.

You DNC operative have fail here, Uncensored. You are fooling no one.

I'm flattered that you think aping my posts will help you gain credibility, bigot boi.

It won't, you little shit flinging, feral baboon.

Oh, and can you point to "right wing violence," you racist fuck?

Is this "right wing violence, Monkey boi?

62427412church13-jpg.jpg

This is the peace loving left that you promote - fuck face.

thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg

Your flaming is noted here, Uncensored, as is your racism and your pretend radical reactionaryism.

You are fooling no one and your melt down is amusing. :rofl:

I'm still waiting on one of the two racists in this thread to show some "right wing violence?"

Resident Klansman Black-Label tries to pass off a map of evangelical churches as "violence" while paid Soros hack and feral baboon Jakematters, merely flings shit.

Come on leftists, where is this "right wing violence?"

I'm still waiting on one of the two racists in this thread to show some "right wing violence?"

Resident Klansman Black-Label tries to pass off a map of evangelical churches as "violence" while paid Soros hack and feral baboon Jakematters, merely flings shit.

Having trouble reading the OP? :cuckoo: Though lazy, good-for-nothing right wingers can't do anything for yourselfs, it's just "gimme-gimme-gimme!", so here's a few to start you off

A group of 4 far right wing militia/teabagger members that were trying to acquire chemical agents to commit a terror attack on america.

Meet The Senior Citizen Militia Members Arrested In Georgia Bio Attack Plot | TPMMuckraker

Another radical right wing militia group that was planning terror attacks that included killing law enforcement, judges, and other government officials

Alaska Militiamen Convicted in Antigovernment Murder Conspiracy | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

The Sikh temple massacre was from a right wing neo-nazi.

Wisconsin temple killer was neo-Nazi who left army in disgrace - Americas - World - The Independent

And we're just getting started,.....

As the studies have found in the OP link, the biggest threat to america is homegrown, right wing extremism.

Having trouble reading the OP? :cuckoo: Though lazy, good-for-nothing right wingers can't do anything for yourselfs, it's just "gimme-gimme-gimme!", so here's a few to start you off

A group of 4 far right wing militia/teabagger members that were trying to acquire chemical agents to commit a terror attack on america.

Meet The Senior Citizen Militia Members Arrested In Georgia Bio Attack Plot | TPMMuckraker

Another radical right wing militia group that was planning terror attacks that included killing law enforcement, judges, and other government officials

Alaska Militiamen Convicted in Antigovernment Murder Conspiracy | Hatewatch | Southern Poverty Law Center

The Sikh temple massacre was from a right wing neo-nazi.

Wisconsin temple killer was neo-Nazi who left army in disgrace - Americas - World - The Independent

And we're just getting started,.....

As the studies have found in the OP link, the biggest threat to america is homegrown, right wing extremism.

{Violence at the “Romneyville” Occupy Encampment. A 24 year old black male attacked a 60 year old and broke his jaw. Both were staying at the “Romneyville” protest squatter encampment.

The media is censoring the race of the victim. Several black power groups, most notably the NBPP, have threatened violence against white people at the RNC.}

Occupy protester brutally beats 60 year old fellow Occupy protester

{Violence at the “Romneyville” Occupy Encampment. A 24 year old black male attacked a 60 year old and broke his jaw. Both were staying at the “Romneyville” protest squatter encampment.

The media is censoring the race of the victim. Several black power groups, most notably the NBPP, have threatened violence against white people at the RNC.}

ara-300x234.jpg

SPLC gives a shout out to violent criminal gang

{(Newser) – A radical group bent on stopping urban sprawl looks to be behind the toppling today of two radio towers northeast of Seattle, the Everett Herald reports. The Earth Liberation Front left a banner behind near the sprawling wreckage of KRKO-AM’s towers—one 349 feet tall—in Snohomish, reading “Wassup? Sno Cty. ELF.” In an email to the AP, a group spokesman said environmental concerns were behind the action.}

Ecoterrorists Topple Seattle-Area Radio Towers - Earth Liberation Front cites 'harmful radio waves' among reasons for action

{An armed intruder, spouting opposition to social conservatism, walked into the Washington headquarters of the Family Research Council on Wednesday and shot a security guard before the wounded guard and others wrestled him to the floor and subdued him until police arrived, authorities said.}

Left-Wing Hatred and Violence has Increased | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

The edit: not FBI but West Point has presented evidence (above) of growing violence and threat of violence from the radical reactionary right.

Since none of the feral reactionaries here or the DNC operative Uncensored can disprove it, the OP is a winnah!

Last edited:
One dead after Alabama school bus shooting, child seized | Reuters

The gunman fled to a bunker near his home hours after the shooting, but it was not immediately clear if he still had the child, who local media variously identified as 5 or 6 years old, the Dothan Eagle newspaper said.

"All we know is he shot the bus driver and took a 6-year-old child," Carol Shephard told the paper, saying her own child had been on the bus at the time of the incident.

The shooting comes as the nation is on edge about gun violence, especially in schools, after a gunman shot dead 20 students and six staff members at a Connecticut elementary school last month, stoking a national debate on gun control.

The suspected shooter remains barricaded in the bunker and law enforcement officials were negotiating with him, according to media reports.
Would have been great if a concealed permit carrying citizen on or near the scene, could have defused this situation before it ever got off of the ground, and so the left still can't figure out this response time issue, in which allows the perp to cause all kinds of harm before the law gets there finally. Now a 5 or 6 year old is held hostage in this situation, and the bus driver is dead or injured badly as a result of this attack ? Such an attack could easily have been done with a knife also, but with a more gruesome effect that would have cast terrible fear into the witnesses, especially into the hostage that was taken at such a young age. So sad this is, in which we are witnessing in America right now today.

Getting tough on crime is a start, and it is where we need to go finally.. This pussy footin around has created a nation that is now living in fear, while the criminals or killers are shockingly defended in this nation by the powerful idiots, and therefore they are controlling the situations thus far. The agenda of the left is a huge failed agenda and/or vision they have, in which is or has been politically motivated in every step of the way now, and these sacrifices that are now being made in respect to it all, has blood on the hands of the left big time now, but they (the dems and/or the left) sure have racked up the power and the money in all of this to date now havn't they ?

The repubs, now they have been guilty of GREED, and this has blinded them over time, as they are now the target of the agenda on the left because of, and this at all cost now they are being pursued, so I hope the repubs are happy for their forsaking of their own morals and values in which were once relished and/or held by them in this nation once upon a time, because they sold this nation up the river when had the power, and this for exceedingly concentrated wealth being distributed among so few for whom they allowed into the clique or created as a clique, while the rest of us became vulnerable and weak in the process. They should be ashamed of every act or event taking place now, because they are guilty also in their weakness in which they have created for many who were affected by their GREED.

Now the tide has turned against them for what they have done, and the waves keep coming in stronger and stronger now, so I hope they can swim like they have hoarded their taken money over time.

Now we have to make examples out of criminals who have no respect for life in these ways, as it is the only way to get this situation back under control in America, and that is my opinion otherwise as a territory federal hanging judge by appointment, and that's if they would elect me as such right now today. I garantee you that I would fix these problems, but as you all know there is always a storm and then the calm afterwards, so the storm would rage for a while, but the calm would come very soon afterwards upon my resolve due to such an appointment. The reason these things are allowed to keep going without harsh punishments given, is because of an agenda that is being fullfilled, in which also allows for causalties in the wake of the overall visions that are being sought after. What other explanations are there ?

Last edited:
One dead after Alabama school bus shooting, child seized | Reuters

The gunman fled to a bunker near his home hours after the shooting, but it was not immediately clear if he still had the child, who local media variously identified as 5 or 6 years old, the Dothan Eagle newspaper said.

"All we know is he shot the bus driver and took a 6-year-old child," Carol Shephard told the paper, saying her own child had been on the bus at the time of the incident.

The shooting comes as the nation is on edge about gun violence, especially in schools, after a gunman shot dead 20 students and six staff members at a Connecticut elementary school last month, stoking a national debate on gun control.

The suspected shooter remains barricaded in the bunker and law enforcement officials were negotiating with him, according to media reports.
Would have been great if a concealed permit carrying citizen on or near the scene, could have defused this situation before it ever got off of the ground, and so the left still can't figure out this response time issue, in which allows the perp to cause all kinds of harm before the law gets there finally. Now a 5 or 6 year old is held hostage in this situation, and the bus driver is dead or injured badly as a result of this attack ? Such an attack could easily have been done with a knife also, but with a more gruesome effect that would have cast terrible fear into the witnesses, especially into the hostage that was taken at such a young age. So sad this is, in which we are witnessing in America right now today.

Getting tough on crime is a start, and it is where we need to go finally.. This pussy footin around has created a nation that is now living in fear, while the criminals or killers are shockingly defended in this nation by the powerful idiots, and therefore they are controlling the situations thus far. The agenda of the left is a huge failed agenda and/or vision they have, in which is or has been politically motivated in every step of the way now, and these sacrifices that are now being made in respect to it all, has blood on the hands of the left big time now, but they (the dems and/or the left) sure have racked up the power and the money in all of this to date now havn't they ?

The repubs, now they have been guilty of GREED, and this has blinded them over time, as they are now the target of the agenda on the left because of, and this at all cost now they are being pursued, so I hope the repubs are happy for their forsaking of their own morals and values in which were once relished and/or held by them in this nation once upon a time, because they sold this nation up the river when had the power, and this for exceedingly concentrated wealth being distributed among so few for whom they allowed into the clique or created as a clique, while the rest of us became vulnerable and weak in the process. They should be ashamed of every act or event taking place now, because they are guilty also in their weakness in which they have created for many who were affected by their GREED.

Now the tide has turned against them for what they have done, and the waves keep coming in stronger and stronger now, so I hope they can swim like they have hoarded their taken money over time.

Now we have to make examples out of criminals who have no respect for life in these ways, as it is the only way to get this situation back under control in America, and that is my opinion otherwise as a territory federal hanging judge by appointment, and that's if they would elect me as such right now today. I garantee you that I would fix these problems, but as you all know there is always a storm and then the calm afterwards, so the storm would rage for a while, but the calm would come very soon afterwards upon my resolve due to such an appointment. The reason these things are allowed to keep going without harsh punishments given, is because of an agenda that is being fullfilled, in which also allows for causalties in the wake of the overall visions that are being sought after. What other explanations are there ?

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Talk about being hopelessly duped:eek: The PC zombies can go on over to DRUDGE today and see for themselves that the Dow hit 14,000 today!!! In a shit economy much less........and the fat cats are getting to the fatttest they've ever been and asshat PC zombies like this dummy are still blaming the GOP.:coffee:

The limpwristed among us best get used to the fact that guns aint going anywhere no matter how many times you shit the bed. 100% certainty. And by the way.....the same PC zombies missed the memo that liberal activist judges keep letting gang bangers back on the street to shoot everyone and their brother, which is fine by me by the way. The more the savages knock each other off, the better off we all are.........maybe I even save some more ammo for the range!!:rock::rock::rock:

The FBI has presented evidence (above) of growing violence and threat of violence from the radical reactionary right.

Since none of the feral reactionaries here or the DNC operative Uncensored can disprove it, the OP is a winnah!

:thanks::thanks:

Most of the homegrown radical right wing militias, KKK/neo-nazi groups, and radical right wing evangelicals are from the bright red south, which also has the highest murder rates.

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Louisiana devout Democrat?

No, it's a bright red state just like the other top murder rate states like mississippi, alabama, arkansas and arizona.
So what about the political leaning as represented in colors of any state, because what matters and/or what is the most important question within these states and/or within any state, is who is doing the majority of the killings within these states? Now that is the stat in which is needed in all of this.

This is how you libs roll though, where as you think people are so ignorant that they will buy such B/C as you are spouting on here about these colors like you are....

Last edited:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Talk about being hopelessly duped:eek: The PC zombies can go on over to DRUDGE today and see for themselves that the Dow hit 14,000 today!!! In a shit economy much less........and the fat cats are getting to the fatttest they've ever been and asshat PC zombies like this dummy are still blaming the GOP.:coffee:

The limpwristed among us best get used to the fact that guns aint going anywhere no matter how many times you shit the bed. 100% certainty. And by the way.....the same PC zombies missed the memo that liberal activist judges keep letting gang bangers back on the street to shoot everyone and their brother, which is fine by me by the way. The more the savages knock each other off, the better off we all are.........maybe I even save some more ammo for the range!!:rock::rock::rock:
You are wrong in that you have no blame towards also a group that is guilty in this nation just as well, but when you are a cool aid drinker like you are, then this is the biased opinion that one will have just as you represent... Sorry that I am not a zombie like you want me to be, but I call it like I see it, and like I have lived it as well.... If can't handle the truth then sorry bout that for ya, but this running from the truth is what has been the problem all along for many, and this is what the libs or left has in it's artillery box as ammo against the repubs and/or conservatives as one is called when running.

Last edited:
The FBI has presented evidence (above) of growing violence and threat of violence from the radical reactionary right.

What "evidence?" I haven't seen any posted in this forum.

Don't go quoting any communist propaganda organs.

Forum List

Back