Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

I was born and raised in Utah, now live in Idaho. I'll get back to ya when the 2 most right wing states in American become dangerous. yawn

Most of the homegrown radical right wing militias, KKK/neo-nazi groups, and radical right wing evangelicals are from the bright red south, which also has the highest murder rates.

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg

can you please provide the stats to buttress your assertions? FBI crime stats should do it , they break everything out pretty well.

And while you are at it, please drop in the graphics charts what have you displaying this rise since nov. 2008, as it pertains to murder, manslaughter, assault/battery and other myriad violent crimes are performed/instigated by 'right wing radical extremists/extremism'? Thx in advance.

Uncensored babbles and babbles and babbles on while making no sense.

Maybe he wishes to put us all to sleep. :lol:

Try working with reality, please.

I thought trolling was banned from political threads.

Take it up with the poster of posts 534 through 538. He can offer content and comment in context if he wishes, but if he trolls, I will call him on it. The name calling is silly.

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Utah, now live in Idaho. I'll get back to ya when the 2 most right wing states in American become dangerous. yawn

Most of the homegrown radical right wing militias, KKK/neo-nazi groups, and radical right wing evangelicals are from the bright red south, which also has the highest murder rates.

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg

can you please provide the stats to buttress your assertions? FBI crime stats should do it , they break everything out pretty well.

And while you are at it, please drop in the graphics charts what have you displaying this rise since nov. 2008, as it pertains to murder, manslaughter, assault/battery and other myriad violent crimes are performed/instigated by 'right wing radical extremists/extremism'? Thx in advance.

Large cities with a Democratic base account for about half of the gun murders. Most of the rest are domestic with no political motivations. Chart fail.

Uncensored babbles and babbles and babbles on while making no sense.

Maybe he wishes to put us all to sleep. :lol:

Try working with reality, please.

I thought trolling was banned from political threads.

Take it up with the poster of posts 534 through 538. He can offer content and comment in context if he wishes, but if he trolls, I will call him on it. The name calling is silly.

He trolled so I trolled defense? Really?

Calling out trolling is not trolling, saveliberty. Why are you defending trolling?

Your defense sounds much like "it is racist to call out those who practice racism".

Lol, the murder/violent crime rates aren't due to a city being red or blue, but on how many blacks and hispanics live in them. When you go to the states you mentioned, the "Red" states, you then go to the cities/sections that have the high violent crime rates and what do you find? Not right wing white miitias, you find high concentrations of blacks and hispanics and they're usually concentrated in democrat ruled cities/districts/parishes. The fact is that blacks and hispanics, making up only about 1/4 of our population, are responsible for well over 50% of our violent crimes, white right wing Conservastives, nowhere near that number, propbably less than 10% of all violent crimes in this nation are commited by right wing conservatives.

Poverty breed violence. Look at the knucklehead white meth killers in LA and TX.

Somewhat, but poverty is not the sole indicator of violent crime rates. If it were, then white appalachia and Indian reservations would have the highest rape, robbery and murder rates in the nation, NOT negro and hispanic filled inner citys. It's all about a group's cultural outlook and the negro and the hispanic gang culture win in the violent crimes statistics hands down. You can tell me about some white trash meth heads in TX and LA but these white trash scumbags don't even come close to having the same level of violent street crimes as hispanics and negroes do. You people, liberals, can whine, cry and bitch about it as much as you want, but the numbers don't lie, they are what they are and the numbers point to the fact that negroes and hispanics commit OVER 50% of the murders in this nation, WELL OVER 50% much closer to 80% nationwide and over 95% in many jurisdictions yet they, hispanics and negroes, make up only about 29% of our total population. You keep right on telling me about those few white trash meth heads, and I'll keep telling you about the 80+% of violent crimes in this nation being committed by a small percentage of our population who happen to be non-white. Figure they make up only about 29% of our total population and how many of that total number are actual violent scumbags? Well with the negro we need to look at the number of male vs females so the number is nowhere near their total of 13%, for argument's sake we'll take half that number for males, meaning approx 6.5% of the negro population is male, out of that, 33% are criminals, this once again from the DOJ statistics, so we have a bit over 2% of our negro population committing almost 50% of the murders and other violent crimes in this nation. Add in hispanic gang members, (who are the other group that contributes to the 80% of violent crimes), who probably make up less than 1% of the hispanic population in this nation and we see that less than 3%, give or take, of our population is responsible for approx 80% of our violent crimes. Seems to me killing this tiny group would make this nation one of the safest places on earth to live and would benefit society financially to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars a year. By eliminating this tiny demographic from this nation, either through forced expulsion from the country, if anyone else would take them, or failing that, by firing squad, we could all have paid health care, safer streets/less crime and be able to feed EVERY poor kid in this nation. Simple choice in my opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU]Daffy says: You're despicable!! - YouTube[/ame]

jtpr gives radical reactionary point of view. There is no question the threat of radical violence grows. Look at the silly implied threats we get on the Board from time to time. The LEO will handle the militias if they ever act up in a timely and final manner.

"Implied threats" are NOT acts of violence son, and it seems that an awful lot of law enforcement officers are stading WITH the pro-2nd Amendment crowd. My dad's a retired NYC Detective, I have three uncles that are either active or retired law officers, we have over a dozen that attend my church, I preach at the local county jail once a month and my sister works in the court house hand in hand with the County Police, meaning I have an awful lot of contact with law enforcement officers and I have yet to meet ONE that likes obama. Hell even the few negro cops I know can't stand your sambo president, so I don't see them putting much effort into supporting his crazy, un-Constitutional, anti-2nd Amendment policies. Seems like the law can't handle the street crimes in this nation, they can't handle the street gangs and they've been an utter failure at the "War on Drugs", so I have no doubt they'd really fail at stopping something they're sympathetic to.

Poverty breed violence. Look at the knucklehead white meth killers in LA and TX.

Somewhat, but poverty is not the sole indicator of violent crime rates. If it were, then white appalachia and Indian reservations would have the highest rape, robbery and murder rates in the nation, NOT negro and hispanic filled inner citys. It's all about a group's cultural outlook and the negro and the hispanic gang culture win in the violent crimes statistics hands down. You can tell me about some white trash meth heads in TX and LA but these white trash scumbags don't even come close to having the same level of violent street crimes as hispanics and negroes do. You people, liberals, can whine, cry and bitch about it as much as you want, but the numbers don't lie, they are what they are and the numbers point to the fact that negroes and hispanics commit OVER 50% of the murders in this nation, WELL OVER 50% much closer to 80% nationwide and over 95% in many jurisdictions yet they, hispanics and negroes, make up only about 29% of our total population. You keep right on telling me about those few white trash meth heads, and I'll keep telling you about the 80+% of violent crimes in this nation being committed by a small percentage of our population who happen to be non-white. Figure they make up only about 29% of our total population and how many of that total number are actual violent scumbags? Well with the negro we need to look at the number of male vs females so the number is nowhere near their total of 13%, for argument's sake we'll take half that number for males, meaning approx 6.5% of the negro population is male, out of that, 33% are criminals, this once again from the DOJ statistics, so we have a bit over 2% of our negro population committing almost 50% of the murders and other violent crimes in this nation. Add in hispanic gang members, (who are the other group that contributes to the 80% of violent crimes), who probably make up less than 1% of the hispanic population in this nation and we see that less than 3%, give or take, of our population is responsible for approx 80% of our violent crimes. Seems to me killing this tiny group would make this nation one of the safest places on earth to live and would benefit society financially to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars a year. By eliminating this tiny demographic from this nation, either through forced expulsion from the country, if anyone else would take them, or failing that, by firing squad, we could all have paid health care, safer streets/less crime and be able to feed EVERY poor kid in this nation. Simple choice in my opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU]Daffy says: You're despicable!! - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, to a head up their ass leftist when the truth proves their preconcieved beliefs to be garbage, it's a despicable thing.

Yes, to a head up their ass leftist when the truth proves their preconcieved beliefs to be garbage, it's a despicable thing.

You advocated genocide and ethnic cleansing. You told no "truth."

I advocate for you getting an education.

Genocide-the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Ethnic cleansing-The mass expulsion or killing of members of an ethnic or religious group in a society.

I advocated for neither. I said we need to get rid of the crime committing scumbags in these two groups, (and crminals are NOT a national, racial, political or cultural group, nor are they an ethnic or religious group), and we would see an over 75% drop in our violent crime rates. They are a small segment of society, less than 3% is the number I used, and exterminating 3% of ANY group is neither genocide nor ethnic cleansing.

So the only despicable thing here is your lack of vacubulary skills, your lying and your bs, and that another truth. PS education at it's finest.

I advocate for you getting an education.

Genocide-the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Ethnic cleansing-The mass expulsion or killing of members of an ethnic or religious group in a society.

I advocated for neither. I said we need to get rid of the crime committing scumbags in these two groups, (and crminals are NOT a national, racial, political or cultural group, nor are they an ethnic or religious group), and we would see an over 75% drop in our violent crime rates. They are a small segment of society, less than 3% is the number I used, and exterminating 3% of ANY group is neither genocide nor ethnic cleansing.

So the only despicable thing here is your lack of vacubulary skills, your lying and your bs, and that another truth. PS education at it's finest.

You don't suggest eliminating the % of the white population who are criminal as well, ONLY those two groups.

Genocide is the systematic destruction of part or all of a specific group of people.Ethnic cleansing involves the removal of a specific group of people from one’s midst, whether through genocide or mass expulsions.

Read more: Ethnic Cleansing — Infoplease.com Ethnic Cleansing ? Infoplease.com

jtpr gives radical reactionary point of view. There is no question the threat of radical violence grows. Look at the silly implied threats we get on the Board from time to time. The LEO will handle the militias if they ever act up in a timely and final manner.

"Implied threats" are NOT acts of violence son, and it seems that an awful lot of law enforcement officers are stading WITH the pro-2nd Amendment crowd. My dad's a retired NYC Detective, I have three uncles that are either active or retired law officers, we have over a dozen that attend my church, I preach at the local county jail once a month and my sister works in the court house hand in hand with the County Police, meaning I have an awful lot of contact with law enforcement officers and I have yet to meet ONE that likes obama. Hell even the few negro cops I know can't stand your sambo president, so I don't see them putting much effort into supporting his crazy, un-Constitutional, anti-2nd Amendment policies. Seems like the law can't handle the street crimes in this nation, they can't handle the street gangs and they've been an utter failure at the "War on Drugs", so I have no doubt they'd really fail at stopping something they're sympathetic to.

Very few LEO stand with the crazies.

Dislike of the president is not an indication that one becomes a militia crazy.

You are offering nothing but racist rants.

Not that it's to anyone's surprise, but since Obama became the nominee for president, radical right wing violence has soared.

"A report published by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point Military Academy on Jan. 15 discusses the potential dangers of “violent far-right” organizations, which has angered some conservatives that believe the military should focus on international threats.

The executive summary of the paper, “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right,” claims that “since 2007, there has been a dramatic rise in the number of attacks and violent plots originating from individuals and groups who self- identify with the far-right of American politics.”

Written by Arie Perliger, Director of Terrorism Studies at the Combating Terrorism Center and an Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Sciences at West Point, the paper asserts that three distinct ideologies exist in the “American violent far right.” Those are “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement,” the last of which “includes mainly Christian Identity groins such as the Aryan Nations.”

“Findings indicate that…it is not only feelings of deprivation that motivate those involved in far right violence, but also the sense of empowerment that emerges when the political system is perceived to be increasingly permissive to far right ideas,” it later reads.

The rise in attacks in the 21st century were significant, as “Although in the 1990s the average number of attacks per year was 70.1, the average number of attacks per year in the first 11 years of the twenty-first century was 307.5, a rise of more than 400%.”

West Point study on ?violent far right? shows ?dramatic rise? in attacks | The Raw Story

Occupy Wall Street's Rape victims, murder victims, and police officers would disagree as would the 500 murder victims in 2012 Chicagoland.

Not that it's to anyone's surprise, but since Obama became the nominee for president, radical right wing violence has soared.

"A report published by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point Military Academy on Jan. 15 discusses the potential dangers of “violent far-right” organizations, which has angered some conservatives that believe the military should focus on international threats.

The executive summary of the paper, “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right,” claims that “since 2007, there has been a dramatic rise in the number of attacks and violent plots originating from individuals and groups who self- identify with the far-right of American politics.”

Written by Arie Perliger, Director of Terrorism Studies at the Combating Terrorism Center and an Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Sciences at West Point, the paper asserts that three distinct ideologies exist in the “American violent far right.” Those are “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement,” the last of which “includes mainly Christian Identity groins such as the Aryan Nations.”

“Findings indicate that…it is not only feelings of deprivation that motivate those involved in far right violence, but also the sense of empowerment that emerges when the political system is perceived to be increasingly permissive to far right ideas,” it later reads.

The rise in attacks in the 21st century were significant, as “Although in the 1990s the average number of attacks per year was 70.1, the average number of attacks per year in the first 11 years of the twenty-first century was 307.5, a rise of more than 400%.”

West Point study on ?violent far right? shows ?dramatic rise? in attacks | The Raw Story

Occupy Wall Street's Rape victims, murder victims, and police officers would disagree as would the 500 murder victims in 2012 Chicagoland.

How many "rape victims" and "murder victims" and "police officers." A glittering generality like the one above is nothing but biased propaganda. You really want to go there when the stats will overturn your "fact" cart and stomp it into kindling? Really?

You don't suggest eliminating the % of the white population who are criminal as well, ONLY those two groups.

I think it was suggested to eliminate the criminals, the person who made that statement did not say anything about race. Others like you are the ones inserting race into it.

Heck, I have no problem with seeing criminals get long prison sentences. I am also an advocate for capitol punishment for murder. This has nothing to do with race, and all about individual personal behavior.

I could not care less if the scumbag is white, red, black, yellow, pink, muave, polka-dot, or any or every other color in the rainbow. If they have shown that they do not belong in civilized society, then they should be removed from society. For the protection of the society as a whole.

Personally, I support the idea of a "Federal Penal Colony - Central Alaska". Give them 3 hots and a cot, no cable TV (other then news), a well stocked library, and mandate as part of their release that they at least have a GED, as well as some hippy-dippy classes appropriate to their crime (anger management, etc).

Most crimes are performed by repeat-offenders, that is much more of the problem then race ever has been. I could not care what color a person is, if they have been incarcerated for more then minor infractions 2 times, they need to go bye-bye for 25+ years.

What makes you think street gangs are liberals?

Yeah Willow, what makes you think water is wet?

Street gangs are organized along conservative business models with enforcement offices that are scary.
So they (gangs) steal conservative business models and use them eh? Well does this make them more successful when applied to their gangs and/or their structural make up within the gangs ? This still doesn't mean that they are anything other than libbs or dems maybe, otherwise I mean if they were to actually go and vote. Being in a gang does not stop someone from voting, and in fact it is probably that many many people vote regardless of who they are in life or participate with in life.

Some or many probably are voting when their interest is to be possibly promoted and/or represented as they see it. It may be that they would see a softening in which would come, otherwise that would allow their interest to flow better, and more so than it would in another type of setting, so they definetly would vote just like anyone else would in life.

Street gangs are organized along conservative business models with enforcement offices that are scary.
So they (gangs) steal conservative business models and use them eh? Well does this make them more successful when applied to their gangs and/or their structural make up within the gangs ? This still doesn't mean that they are anything other than libbs or dems maybe, otherwise I mean if they were to actually go and vote. Being in a gang does not stop someone from voting, and in fact it is probably that many many people vote regardless of who they are in life or participate with in life.

Some or many probably are voting when their interest is to be possibly promoted and/or represented as they see it. It may be that they would see a softening in which would come, otherwise that would allow their interest to flow better, and more so than it would in another type of setting, so they definetly would vote just like anyone else would in life.

I doubt if street gangs have any interest in political ideologies or political parties. Politics just doesn't seem to be their thing.

Who is stealing a business model? Are you? To operate a business well, criminals follow good business models. All of you silly cons insist that business is inherently conservative. Thus, street gangs are inherently conservative in business. How can you deny the truth?

That is why business must be regulated to some extent, or business may threaten the health and life of customers, and may not give a fair return to their employees. One can make the argument that business by nature is inherently criminal, thus criminality is a conservative trait.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back