Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

Interestingly enough, there was a picture with the article I read. It showed a number of weapons. Guns off the street, shooters, not so much.

Chicago isn't even close to #1 you jackass. It's clear that from being a radical right wing hack, the truth means nothing to you. did you even read your own link? The #1 murder city in the nation is New Orleans in bright red Louisiana. All of the top murder states are bright red.

You're really a stupid cocksucker - a racist and a leftist. - I guess that is redundant.

Here, from the "radical right wing" Huffington Post, cum guzzler.

Chicago Homicide Rate Already Outpacing 2012 Killings In First Week Of 2013

Mistakenly commented on this post, as it was supposed to be a comment on another post, but somehow it ended up on this one...ugggh (((Erased))

Last edited:
Chicago isn't even close to #1 you jackass. It's clear that from being a radical right wing hack, the truth means nothing to you. did you even read your own link? The #1 murder city in the nation is New Orleans in bright red Louisiana. All of the top murder states are bright red.

You're really a stupid cocksucker - a racist and a leftist. - I guess that is redundant.

Here, from the "radical right wing" Huffington Post, cum guzzler.

Chicago Homicide Rate Already Outpacing 2012 Killings In First Week Of 2013

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

It's not YOUR GOP, numskull, and you would be laughed out of any Republican Party meeting in the country if you opened your mouth and spewed the kind of horseshit you spew in this forum.

You are not a Republican, bripat, so you have no idea what goes on in a GOP meeting.

wrong on both counts, Fakey. I'm a registered Republican, and I have given speeches at Republican Party meetings.

I agree with Jake. You are no republican, rather a radical right wing nutcase.

People kill people, and killers prefer guns.
True, so what are you saying actually? If this is in defense of gun rights for legal citizens who have guns or do obtain guns as legal citizens, and this as opposed to killers who are nothing more than criminal thugs, then this is fine what you are saying, but somehow I don't think you see it quite the way that I do on such matters now do you?

You are not a Republican, bripat, so you have no idea what goes on in a GOP meeting.

wrong on both counts, Fakey. I'm a registered Republican, and I have given speeches at Republican Party meetings.

And you are probably a racist who uses "right wing" as code talk for "white man", and this for whom you are attacking here...Am I right ?

Your opinion matters about as much as the carbuncle on my big toe.

Fakey has already been caught posting Communist propaganda to this forum, so how much do you imagine any genuine republican cares about his idiot opinions?

And you are probably a racist who uses "right wing" as code talk for "white man", and this for whom you are attacking here...Am I right ?

Liberal Dictionary"
=====================================
racist - Republican

Interestingly enough, there was a picture with the article I read. It showed a number of weapons. Guns off the street, shooters, not so much.

Yeah, but guns commit crimes, not criminals.

I heard that. I have a pencil on my desk for nine years. It hasn't written word one on its own yet. I even gave it lessons a few hundred times.
Good analogy, but you know that they don't accept these kinds of analogies in kind, so you have to give it to them in a way that they are left dazed and confused about their own positions in which they keep on such issues, and that they keep echoing in the echoe chambers until the people are in submission finally unto them.. Attrition is their game, and they keep it up quite well against us. but we should not waver no matter what in this game that they play on us.

Some conservatives object to the report. The Washington Times, The National Review, and World Net Daily all report on critical reactions from the right, according to the Atlantic Wire, with blogger Pamela Geller calling it an “appalling attempt to demonize loyal Americans and whitewash the Islamic threat.”

“…whitewash the Islamic threat.”

Conservatives are at their most amusing when oblivious to their own hate and ignorance.

Completely wrong. Right winger is code talk for "radical right wing, america hating pieces of shit"

So called far right violence has not skyrocketed but keep living the lie if that's what you need to get through the day.

Decoded into right winger: "I don't like the facts that right wing violence has skyrockted, so I'm going to tell myself that it hasn't, and believe it to make myself feel better"

I was born and raised in Utah, now live in Idaho. I'll get back to ya when the 2 most right wing states in American become dangerous. yawn

Most of the homegrown radical right wing militias, KKK/neo-nazi groups, and radical right wing evangelicals are from the bright red south, which also has the highest murder rates.

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Louisiana devout Democrat?

Forum List

Back