Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

The Sandy Hook shooter was a tree hugging vegetarian. Of course he was a democrat. Anybody think Major Hasan, the jihad killer of 13 of his own men was a republican? The OWS rabble disrupted commerce and called for the violent overthrow of the government and the left hates and fears a bunch of pot bellied balding Vets and blue haired ladies who carry a copy of the Constitution in their pockets. The world is upside down in the liberal mind?

The sandy hook shooter's mom was described as being "a survivalist that was concerned about the economy" whom also had an arsenal of weapons. She was clearly a delusional, far right wing Beck troll that brainwashed her son with this BS, causing him to go on the rampage.

Interpretation: bripat, if you would accept the principles of constitutional republicanism, classical liberalism, and the Rule of Law, we would get along fine.

How is that when you don't accept those principles? You don't even know what they are.

The Sandy Hook shooter was a tree hugging vegetarian. Of course he was a democrat. Anybody think Major Hasan, the jihad killer of 13 of his own men was a republican? The OWS rabble disrupted commerce and called for the violent overthrow of the government and the left hates and fears a bunch of pot bellied balding Vets and blue haired ladies who carry a copy of the Constitution in their pockets. The world is upside down in the liberal mind?

The sandy hook shooter's mom was described as being "a survivalist that was concerned about the economy" whom also had an arsenal of weapons. She was clearly a delusional, far right wing Beck troll that brainwashed her son with this BS, causing him to go on the rampage.

Mom didn't shoot a soul moron.

The rest is delusional rantings of a piece of crap.

If anyone in charge had balls around here, you'd be banned. True story.

When did I say she shot anyone? :cuckoo: Though I love how some right wing idiot spews a pile of BS that the shooter was a democrat, and you don't say a word. Now that I state the truth, you throw a pissy fit.

Your partisanship is showing,...

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Utah, now live in Idaho. I'll get back to ya when the 2 most right wing states in American become dangerous. yawn

Most of the homegrown radical right wing militias, KKK/neo-nazi groups, and radical right wing evangelicals are from the bright red south, which also has the highest murder rates.

gun-control-laws-and-gun-deaths-florida.jpg
Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

Why is anybody south of the Mason-Dixon Line allowed to own a gun -isn't it obvious that gun ownership requires more responsibility than they can handle!

Last edited:

When did I say she shot anyone? :cuckoo: Though I love how some right wing idiot spews a pile of BS that the shooter was a democrat, and you don't say a word. Now that I state the truth, you throw a pissy fit.

...and your proof he wasn't a Democrat is what? Link please. You wouldn't know truth if it had a $1,000,000 check attached.

...and your proof he wasn't a Democrat is what? Link please. You wouldn't know truth if it had a $1,000,000 check attached.

"Nancy Lanza was a survivalist, who may have owned the weapon her son used to kill her as part of her stockpiling of supplies for the the economic collapse she thought the country was facing, according to a close family member."

Sandy Hook Killer?s Mother Was A Survivalist, Preparing For Economic Collapse | Radar Online

Right wing partisan hacks like you don't give a shit about the truth, you just make crap up and believe lies that fit your brainwashed, america-hating agenda.
Like I already mentioned, the mother was described as a "survivalist" that was stockpiling supplies and weapons. She was clearly a delusional radical right wing Beck troll that brainwashed her son.

I haven't seen anything that he was anything other than mentally ill.

Let's help the Muslims to stay at each others' throats. That is exactly why Reagan's administration backed Saddam against Iran in the 1980s.
Why do you call yourself a Republican, Conservative or anything other than a liberal really? I mean you are nothing but a lib all the way. Why perpetrate like you do, I mean what is it gaining you to be this way ?

I would love to see Germany and Israel link up in the world now, that would be great, and it would give Germany a chance to make right what Hitler had done to the Jews during the 1940's. Israel sure needs someone besides America now, especially the way America is treating the Jews under Obama. Do you agree with the transfer of the military equipment to Egypt from the U.S. of A. or not ? Simple question, so how about answering it if you dare..

Last edited:
Let's see: we have reactionaries screaming they will fight to keep their guns. We have the Utah Sheriff's Association threatening the president and LEO over the gun issues. We had TeaP movement folks running around carrying guns, shouting and screaming and threatening.

Whitehall, American extremists from all sides of the spectrum use the language and image of violence to intimidate their opponents. Normally, they get laughed at.
Alright so who is causing all of this, none other than the devider and chief himself, along with his cronies is who.

Let's see: we have reactionaries screaming they will fight to keep their guns. We have the Utah Sheriff's Association threatening the president and LEO over the gun issues. We had TeaP movement folks running around carrying guns, shouting and screaming and threatening.

Whitehall, American extremists from all sides of the spectrum use the language and image of violence to intimidate their opponents. Normally, they get laughed at.
Alright so who is causing all of this, none other than the devider and chief himself, along with his cronies is who.

How could Obama be the cause? The far right-wing violence peaked in 2008, when Bush was President.

Let's see: we have reactionaries screaming they will fight to keep their guns. We have the Utah Sheriff's Association threatening the president and LEO over the gun issues. We had TeaP movement folks running around carrying guns, shouting and screaming and threatening.Whitehall, American extremists from all sides of the spectrum use the language and image of violence to intimidate their opponents. Normally, they get laughed at.

How could Obama be the cause? The far right-wing violence peaked in 2008, when Bush was President.

What is written in red above, was all before 2008 is what you are inferring or saying now ?

What is written in red above, was all before 2008 is what you are inferring or saying now ?

The three categories of far right-wing violence are fundamentalist like the Aryan Nation, notice it's not Christian fundamentalists, White Supremacist groups and anti-Federalists. Notice the word violence and ideology has nothing to do with it. There are issues I believe, like everybody else believes in issues, but I don't support someone using violence because they share the same point of view as I do. I would condemn someone using violence on any side and wonder why the right-wing doesn't do the same. If a Democrat does something wrong, I'm not going to defend them, because they are a Democrat. If it's something bad, get the asshole out of the party, I don't want him around. That's the way people ought to be. If you want to change the government, do it at the polls.

The premise of the article is Right Wing Violence = Reaction to Obama's Presidency.

All of what is written in red above has occurred since the end of December.

Oh, no it hasn't. Remember the nutcase in the South who shot cops because he believed they were going to take away his guns. That was a couple of years ago.

Lately, you have all these kooks talking their shit about Obama's Executive Orders. There is no reasoning with these people. They think the United States is going to allow them to interpret the Constitution and the people aren't going to allow that.

Those kooks were here before Obama was in politics.

The premise of the article is Right Wing Violence = Reaction to Obama's Presidency.

That is not the premise of the OP and it's far right-wing violence.

Forum List

Back