Far Right Wing Violence Has Skyrocketed Since Obama Elected

saveliberty, your assertions are not evidence.

President Barack Obama received 96 percent of the black vote and 77 percent of the Jewish vote. This is unbelievable. Just try to get 96 percent of any group of people to do anything. Yet, black politics in America has been unilateral since the progressive movement of the 1890s, the era of Woodrow Wilson.

Why blacks vote Democrat By Ellis Washington

President Barack Obama captured 71 percent of the Hispanic vote as he won a second term, according to a national exit poll.

Election 2012: Hispanic vote seen to help Obama, Democrats

As far as Chicago goes, apparently you're a victim of this:

MSNBC Host: Gun Control in Chicago Doesn't Even Exist - Katie Pavlich

Once again, your assertions and the story do not match. WW was a racist of the worst sort, showed the "Birth of a Nation" film that glorified the KKK, and limited minority opportunities wherever in the federal government he could.

You can't claim about the bad ol' days of the Dems and race relations,. then think you can run this nonsense past the aware reader.

President Barack Obama received 96 percent of the black vote and 77 percent of the Jewish vote. This is unbelievable. Just try to get 96 percent of any group of people to do anything. Yet, black politics in America has been unilateral since the progressive movement of the 1890s, the era of Woodrow Wilson.

President Barack Obama captured 71 percent of the Hispanic vote as he won a second term, according to a national exit poll.

Once again, your assertions and the story do not match. WW was a racist of the worst sort, showed the "Birth of a Nation" film that glorified the KKK, and limited minority opportunities wherever in the federal government he could.

You can't claim about the bad ol' days of the Dems and race relations,. then think you can run this nonsense past the aware reader.

What are you ranting about? I stated liberals passed all the gun control laws in Chicago. Proven fact. Emanuel has a rash of new ones he's trying add in fact. I also state the gangs themselves were probably liberal leaning, again, I support that with voting stats. So, now you get to prove your lame position. So far you have lost on every count.

What are you ranting about? I stated liberals passed all the gun control laws in Chicago. Proven fact. Emanuel has a rash of new ones he's trying add in fact. I also state the gangs themselves were probably liberal leaning, again, I support that with voting stats. So, now you get to prove your lame position. So far you have lost on every count.

You were dragging in your warped version of the "progressive" past and condemning Democrats, who are no more loony than our Pubs. We need to all be working for America instead of our little ground.

You were dragging in your warped version of the "progressive" past and condemning Democrats, who are no more loony than our Pubs. We need to all be working for America instead of our little ground.

No, I showed the Democratic history of gun control in Chicago. Deal with it. We are working for America, you are just trying to eliminate Constitutional rights. Its my duty to stop you as a true American.

Last edited:

No, I showed the Democratic history of gun control in Chicago. Deal with it. We are working for America, you are just trying to eliminate Constitutional rights. its my suty to stop you as a true American.

You dragged in the "progressive" past and gave us your version of Chicago gun control. Your duty as a true American is to act like one: you are not.

You'd be better off putting Jakey on your Ignore list like I did years ago.

Jake and I get along pretty well actually. I'll cut him a break on an issue that means a lot to him and myself. I don't consider him a hack or troll.

Save is a great American. We agree on far more than we disagree. America is safe with citizens live SaveLiberty.

Wow 77% of the Jewish vote he got ? I bet as they watch the undermining of them by this President now, they wish that they would have stayed at home on that day I bet... Personally I believe Barack is a Muslim, as he seems to be strengthening the Muslims in the world as much as he can, instead of rebuking them because of their beliefs against Israel. This sending of F-16's and Abrams tanks now over to Egypt is amazing actually. Gun control for Americans, but war planes and tanks for Egypt eh? I mean you are kidding me right ?

Who does this man represent the most these days or in all that we are witnessing recently? It sure doesn't seem to me that he is representing Americans properly, nor our long time ally the Jewish people.

I think the Jews and the Germans should link up together now big time, and the Germans should tell the world to leave the Jews alone, as enough is enough already. They owe it to the Jews to be their forever ally in the world, and the Jews should be able to count on them always in their times of struggles and/or vice-versa. What do you say Germany ? I think it would be an historical moment that would be awesome and just swell within the situations that are coming about today.

Last edited:
Who cares what Beagle9 believes. How is the Peresident strengthening Islam in the world? The USA has armed Israel and Egypt for more than thirty years: nothing new here. Then he states what German foreign policy should be? No grip on reality with these comments; just the way it is.

The Muslims are at each other's throat at the moment. Incredibly irrelevant to the topic to boot.

Let's help the Muslims to stay at each others' throats. That is exactly why Reagan's administration backed Saddam against Iran in the 1980s.

Domocrats have changed very little since the days of WW.

Domocrats have changed very little since the days of WW.

Now that is one silly assertion.

Jake and I get along pretty well actually. I'll cut him a break on an issue that means a lot to him and myself. I don't consider him a hack or troll.

Then you are not a good judge of hacks and trolls, because Fakey is in a class all by himself on both counts.

I've taken on many trolls and hacks here bripat. I am always on the lookout for someone on the left I can build a bridge with. Jillian and I have had a few good chats as well. Shoot Plasma was talking sense a week or so ago. It doesn't hurt to find common ground. We have gone at each other too, but sometimes being thought of as a person and not an adversary helps. We need all the tools available.

Then you are not a good judge of hacks and trolls, because Fakey is in a class all by himself on both counts.

Interpretation: bripat, if you would accept the principles of constitutional republicanism, classical liberalism, and the Rule of Law, we would get along fine.

The Sandy Hook shooter was a tree hugging vegetarian. Of course he was a democrat. Anybody think Major Hasan, the jihad killer of 13 of his own men was a republican? The OWS rabble disrupted commerce and called for the violent overthrow of the government and the left hates and fears a bunch of pot bellied balding Vets and blue haired ladies who carry a copy of the Constitution in their pockets. The world is upside down in the liberal mind?

Let's see: we have reactionaries screaming they will fight to keep their guns. We have the Utah Sheriff's Association threatening the president and LEO over the gun issues. We had TeaP movement folks running around carrying guns, shouting and screaming and threatening.

Whitehall, American extremists from all sides of the spectrum use the language and image of violence to intimidate their opponents. Normally, they get laughed at.

Forum List

Back