🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Far Rightwing Radical Gunned Down In A Shootout With Georgia Police

Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Well, the government responded appropriately...

Video Shows Cops' Shootout With "Sovereign Citizen" at Ga. Courthouse

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

People can only take so much...

Yes. It's understandable.

A person driving his vehicle onto the steps of a courthouse, throwing smoke and pepper spray grenades, and opening fire on law enforcement officers, is 'understandable'? you are one deranged bitch.

Hey...I can't keep up w/everyone.

So what you're suggesting it that by nature of being a TSA Agent, you're a liberal and/or Democrat?

Is that it?

Because that's what you seem to be suggesting. As a person's job has nothing to do w/their political affiliation.

Please clarify that for me.

Thanks.

Not at all, and that sounds more like projection on your end.

Point being, this isn't a "gun nutter" this is a former law enforcement officer...the guys you guys say are the only ones to be trusted with guns.

Second, this doesn't sound like a guy who was trying to overthrow the government...he sounds like a drug dealer who was going out in a blaze of glory instead of being the former LEO in Gen. Pop.

There is no indication he was there to make a political statement, he went there to die.

The perp was a right wing criminal who went there to do both.

After reading the biased leftwing blog and the AJC article it looks like suicide by cop to me. He was a criminal with his back against the wall that didn't have the guts to pull the trigger on himself. There is no indication he was there to make a political statement, he went there to die.
What "biased leftwing blog?" Gawker? Dude...that website has no political affiliation. Like, for real, for real.

And what you stated is exactly the opposite of what is fact. Because there's no indication of him being a drug dealer. There was also no indication of him "going there to die" either. He was just a disgruntled man that was a part of a radical political group that made good on his ideology. He went out blazing.

Point being, this isn't a "gun nutter" this is a former law enforcement officer...the guys you guys say are the only ones to be trusted with guns.

Second, this doesn't sound like a guy who was trying to overthrow the government...he sounds like a drug dealer who was going out in a blaze of glory instead of being the former LEO in Gen. Pop.
I get your point now.

However, like I stated above, there's absolutely no indication of him being a drug dealer.

By nature of him calling himself a "Sovereign Citizen" we know that's a highly radical political ideology the likes of Cliven Bundy, et al eschewed. So it was MOST DEFINITELY a political statement, the act he committed in his "blaze of glory" exit from this earth.

I think you already know and believe this to be true though.

[MENTION=11800]Missourian[/MENTION]

There is no indication he was there to make a political statement, he went there to die.

Really, what did he say in his manifesto? Oh wait there wasn't one that was reported was there. Fakey your assumptions and speculations are not facts.

After reading the biased leftwing blog and the AJC article it looks like suicide by cop to me. He was a criminal with his back against the wall that didn't have the guts to pull the trigger on himself. There is no indication he was there to make a political statement, he went there to die.
What "biased leftwing blog?" Gawker? Dude...that website has no political affiliation. Like, for real, for real.

And what you stated is exactly the opposite of what is fact. Because there's no indication of him being a drug dealer. There was also no indication of him "going there to die" either. He was just a disgruntled man that was a part of a radical political group that made good on his ideology. He went out blazing.

Really, you might want to follow the link in your leftwing blog:

"Forsyth County Chief Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Bagley said Marx was to have been in court on Monday to go on trial on a charge of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute."

Forsyth deputy shot in courthouse assault, may have stopped... | www.ajc.com

Care to retract?

Marx, the attacker, was facing 11 felony charges...10 of which regard the manufacture, possession and sales our illicit drugs, including marijuana...and one charge of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

You mean he wasn't a right wing sovereign citizen?

Imagine that. Just another leftist drug dealer.

no he was, but that may not be the reason he did this

Marx, the attacker, was facing 11 felony charges...10 of which regard the manufacture, possession and sales our illicit drugs, including marijuana...and one charge of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony.

You mean he wasn't a right wing sovereign citizen?

Imagine that. Just another leftist drug dealer.

That about sums up every "newsworthy" shooting as far as I recall.

They're almost always hardcore bed wetters, not God fearing conservatives in spite of how "progressive journalists" slanted reports try to paint them.

If you want to read posts by people who believe that killing all cops is the answer, go to nearly any Cop Block site or read their facebook page.

These are confirmed lefties.

Cop Block is awesome. Keeps tabs on pigs behaving badly and criminally in many cases. This guy did this about 30 miles from my home. Pretty interesting. Too bad didn't take any members of the worlds biggest gang with him, Should have planned it better.

Wonderful...

Advocate cop killing...

Just like the sniveling criminally insane sociopath most bed wetters are.

Thanks for resting my case.

Really, you might want to follow the link in your leftwing blog:

"Forsyth County Chief Superior Court Judge Jeffrey Bagley said Marx was to have been in court on Monday to go on trial on a charge of possession of marijuana with intent to distribute."

Forsyth deputy shot in courthouse assault, may have stopped... | www.ajc.com

Care to retract?
OK, he had some drug charges in his legal history.

That doesn't take away from his radical political affiliations though. The two are not mutually exclusive.

He didn't have a shootout w/the cops b/c he was an alleged drug dealer, he had a shoot out with the cops b/c he was a RW radical gun-nutter, aka a self-proclaimed "Sovereign Citizen."

Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

I'm not sure what you mean by Right-Winger, but I am a registered Republican, so here goes:

Man goes crazy.

Cop kills man.

Good thing.

Every good Republican will denounce all wrong-doing no matter who the offender is and every good Democrat will do the same. Unfortunately there are assholes with Rs and Ds after their names who will defend their party or their cause no matter what.

I don't play that stupid fucking game.

Really, what did he say in his manifesto? Oh wait there wasn't one that was reported was there. Fakey your assumptions and speculations are not facts.

Oh, wait, No K, you have no idea about what you are saying.

You are denying to deny. Step off.

I'm not sure what you mean by Right-Winger, but I am a registered Republican, so here goes:

Man goes crazy.

Cop kills man.

Good thing.

Every good Republican will denounce all wrong-doing no matter who the offender is and every good Democrat will do the same. Unfortunately there are assholes with Rs and Ds after their names who will defend their party or their cause no matter what.

Conservatives as far as I know will never support nefarious actions even among their own.

Libtards don't seem to have that apprehension, because they have no morals to begin with.

Man goes crazy.

Cop kills man.

Good thing.

Well I certainly appreciate your sentiments.

However, you are aware that Cliven Bundy is another popular Republican that the party seemed to embraced publicly not too long ago. That was until he came out with his racist rants, them many of his former public supporters kinda backed off. Yet, and still, many continued to support him. I've still seen support from USMB's RW posters lately for that "Sovereign Citizen" that Bundy and this GA shooter eschewed.

So you can understand how the OP rings true based on that. Can't you?

I get your point now.

However, like I stated above, there's absolutely no indication of him being a drug dealer.

By nature of him calling himself a "Sovereign Citizen" we know that's a highly radical political ideology the likes of Cliven Bundy, et al eschewed. So it was MOST DEFINITELY a political statement, the act he committed in his "blaze of glory" exit from this earth.

I think you already know and believe this to be true though.

[MENTION=11800]Missourian[/MENTION]

The indication is he was charged with 10 felony counts of manufacturing, possessing and selling drugs...but you are correct, charged is not convicted.

I mean, we all remember Ruby Ridge, and the trumped up charge Randy weaver was indicted on.

Not saying that's the case here, but if we're speculating...we can throw that in the pot with the other guesses.

Personally, I neither know much about, nor understand the Sovereign Citizen movement.

And while they may be considered in some political structures as "Right Wing", that's not where I would put them...I'd lump them with the anarchists, which those same political structures would ensconce firmly with the "Left Wing".

Do you consider the anarchists left wing?

I will get on this the same time USMB let wingers and the Democrats start to denounce far left extremist.

Name them, I will condemn them also. I thought of some, whoever publishes the "Peoples' Voice". Full of horse hockey, all of them.
Santa Barbara shooter, Gabby Giffords shooter, and many others. Most of the NUTS are leftwing libtards.

Forum List

Back