🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Far Rightwing Radical Gunned Down In A Shootout With Georgia Police

Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Well, the government responded appropriately...

Video Shows Cops' Shootout With "Sovereign Citizen" at Ga. Courthouse

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

People can only take so much...
Take so much what? Sounds like you're ready to join him. Are you?

Last edited:
I will get on this the same time USMB let wingers and the Democrats start to denounce far left extremist.

Name one that has committed a violent gun crime this year.

Code pink?

PETA?

E L F is in jail.

Occupy wall street smoking pot and banging drums -- BFD

The Op was about a person that committed a crime not the group yet they tried to make them one and the same. So tell me are we holding groups now responsible for any crime a member might commit? If that is the standard can you be sure no member of any of the groups you listed has not committed a violent gun crime this year and if they have does that make the whole group violent extremist?

Recently those in this country that calls themselves "Sovereign Citizens" have been ramping up the violence in recent years. Causing more and more incidents, such as the recent Cliven Bundy & co incident in Utah.

Well one of those crazy radical RWers felt so fed-up with the United States government that he drove down to the local Courthouse with intentions to kill everything in sight.

Well, the government responded appropriately...

Video Shows Cops' Shootout With "Sovereign Citizen" at Ga. Courthouse

Accessing the current political climate in America, particularity those gun-nuts walking around in Texas with MASSIVE guns scaring the citizenry, I believe these incidents will only increase.

Why isn't the Republican Party denouncing these actions? Will the USMB RWers denounce them?

Good! Another white christian terrorist taken out :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Name them, I will condemn them also. :D

Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.
New Black Panthers.
There are a couple you can condemn there are no doubt more others can feel free to add to the list I for one don't spend countless hours searching the web looking for isolated acts of violence by extreme lefties in order to paint them as representative of all other liberals as many on the left here like to do with the right.

Links to crimes committed in the last 24 months.

"New Black Panthers" -- how many shootouts have they been in?

Sovereign citizens have killed law enforcement.

You FAIL.

Be gone.

As I already stated I don't spend my days searching the web for violent crimes committed by left wingers in order to put out a false narrative unlike you and other far lefties here so piss off.

I will get on this the same time USMB let wingers and the Democrats start to denounce far left extremist.

Name them, I will condemn them also. :D

Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.
New Black Panthers.
There are a couple you can condemn there are no doubt more others can feel free to add to the list I for one don't spend countless hours searching the web looking for isolated acts of violence by extreme lefties in order to paint them as representative of all other liberals as many on the left here like to do with the right.

I do remember an alleged member of the new Black Panthers was charged with violent crimes a few years ago. I see neither as representative of the general public either.

If you want to read posts by people who believe that killing all cops is the answer, go to nearly any Cop Block site or read their facebook page.

These are confirmed lefties.

Good thing the police carry guns.

Police have always carried guns (in the US). The difference now is that citizens don't respect the law. Used to be the criminals were our biggest danger. Now its the so-called law-abinding citizens we have to watch out for. The nutters believe they have the right to be the law.

That's why I'm against concealed carry and in favor of open carry.

We all have the right to know who the crazies are and we have the right to be given the opportunity to vacate any place they are.

Far Rightwing Radical Gunned Down In A Shootout With Georgia Police

"Rightwing Radical" is redundant.

Far Rightwing Radical Gunned Down In A Shootout With Georgia Police is the type of headline we have been telling the dead heads from the militia far right that they are going to get if they act up.

LEO won't tolerate it.

If you want to read posts by people who believe that killing all cops is the answer, go to nearly any Cop Block site or read their facebook page.

About | Cop Block

Cop Block is a decentralized project supported by a diverse group of individuals united by their shared goal of police accountability.

We highlight the double standard that some grant to those with badges by pointing to and supporting those harmed. By documenting police actions whether they are illegal, immoral or just a waste of time and resources then putting direct pressure on the individuals responsible (ideally while recording and then later sharing), we can work together to bring about transparency and have a real impact.

CopBlock.org is a resource for the education of individual rights through the dissemination of different viewpoints and tactics that seek to curtail the all-too-common rights-violations and unaccountability that today exists.

We do not “hate cops.” We believe that no one – not even those with badges – has extra rights. The failure to realize and act on that is to our detriment. By focusing the disinfecting light of transparency on public officials we safeguard not just our rights but those of future generations.

Those of us who write for and are responsible for CopBlock.org affirm that violence is not condoned except in the defense of self or others - while we recognize the rights of other individuals to use the CopBlock name, we do not recognize those that do not affirm and live by that statement. [click here for more on the non-aggression principle]

Hey...I can't keep up w/everyone.

So what you're suggesting it that by nature of being a TSA Agent, you're a liberal and/or Democrat?

Is that it?

Because that's what you seem to be suggesting. As a person's job has nothing to do w/their political affiliation.

Please clarify that for me.

Thanks.

Last edited:

About | Cop Block

Cop Block is a decentralized project supported by a diverse group of individuals united by their shared goal of police accountability.

We highlight the double standard that some grant to those with badges by pointing to and supporting those harmed. By documenting police actions whether they are illegal, immoral or just a waste of time and resources then putting direct pressure on the individuals responsible (ideally while recording and then later sharing), we can work together to bring about transparency and have a real impact.

CopBlock.org is a resource for the education of individual rights through the dissemination of different viewpoints and tactics that seek to curtail the all-too-common rights-violations and unaccountability that today exists.

We do not “hate cops.” We believe that no one – not even those with badges – has extra rights. The failure to realize and act on that is to our detriment. By focusing the disinfecting light of transparency on public officials we safeguard not just our rights but those of future generations.

Those of us who write for and are responsible for CopBlock.org affirm that violence is not condoned except in the defense of self or others - while we recognize the rights of other individuals to use the CopBlock name, we do not recognize those that do not affirm and live by that statement. [click here for more on the non-aggression principle]
You're doing the Lord's work Luddly. Wish I could rep you.

After reading the biased leftwing blog and the AJC article it looks like suicide by cop to me. He was a criminal with his back against the wall that didn't have the guts to pull the trigger on himself. There is no indication he was there to make a political statement, he went there to die.

Forum List

Back