"Farmers, I LOVE YOU!!"...Trump babbles on in long rant about farmers & his meeting with China's Xi

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"I am certain that, at some time in the future, President Xi and I, together with President Putin of Russia, will start talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race. The U.S. spent 716 Billion Dollars this year. Crazy!

President Xi and I have a very strong and personal relationship. He and I are the only two people that can bring about massive and very positive change, on trade and far beyond, between our two great Nations. A solution for North Korea is a great thing for China and ALL!

Farmers will be a a very BIG and FAST beneficiary of our deal with China. They intend to start purchasing agricultural product immediately. We make the finest and cleanest product in the World, and that is what China wants. Farmers, I LOVE YOU!

My meeting in Argentina with President Xi of China was an extraordinary one. Relations with China have taken a BIG leap forward! Very good things will happen. We are dealing from great strength, but China likewise has much to gain if and when a deal is completed. Level the field!

China has agreed to reduce and remove tariffs on cars coming into China from the U.S. Currently the tariff is 40%"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Make Farmers Great Again! Make China Great Again!

The soy bean farmers are feeling pretty good.

Soybean prices, Deere shares jump after China agrees to buy 'substantial' US agricultural products

Democrats whose campaign message is "we really hate you" might not be feeling too good.
From your link

The trade war between the world's biggest economies has taken its toll on soybean prices. Earlier this year, China implemented a 25 percent tariff on soybeans coming from the U.S. The tariff has sent the soybean futures down more than 10 percent over the past six months.

Oh....

They got 2% back on a promise...from Trump

Yea...oh....

Democrats still don't get it. The knot in a board of knotty pine has more brains than the average Democrat.

Trump loves the farmers and democrats take pains to make the farmers, those rubes in flyover country understand how they are hated. Democrats don't even want them able to vote.

When Trump said "I love the educated and I love the uneducated" democrats howled that Trump said he loved uneducated people. How about that redneck Cletus? The dumbfuck president loves uneducated people. He must hate education that's it. That's the new message. Trump hates education.

And Trump barrelled though the election. He will barrel through the next one too . He will show the farmers their increased income and say "I did it for you because I love you.? Democrats will just find more lies to tell.

Soybean prices, Deere shares jump after China agrees to buy 'substantial' US agricultural products

Democrats whose campaign message is "we really hate you" might not be feeling too good.
From your link

The trade war between the world's biggest economies has taken its toll on soybean prices. Earlier this year, China implemented a 25 percent tariff on soybeans coming from the U.S. The tariff has sent the soybean futures down more than 10 percent over the past six months.

Oh....
Good thing this agreement is making those farmers more money.

Thank you President Trump.

You won't hear from dipshit again about the rotting soy bean crops.

He'll invent something else to rant about though.
Ya you will hear about the soy farmer still being pissed. The soy beans are still rotting in the feild as of today. !.5 percent raise when it lost 10 percent and half a years harvest has rotted. Ya, the soy farmers are real happy!

"I am certain that, at some time in the future, President Xi and I, together with President Putin of Russia, will start talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race. The U.S. spent 716 Billion Dollars this year. Crazy!

President Xi and I have a very strong and personal relationship. He and I are the only two people that can bring about massive and very positive change, on trade and far beyond, between our two great Nations. A solution for North Korea is a great thing for China and ALL!

Farmers will be a a very BIG and FAST beneficiary of our deal with China. They intend to start purchasing agricultural product immediately. We make the finest and cleanest product in the World, and that is what China wants. Farmers, I LOVE YOU!

My meeting in Argentina with President Xi of China was an extraordinary one. Relations with China have taken a BIG leap forward! Very good things will happen. We are dealing from great strength, but China likewise has much to gain if and when a deal is completed. Level the field!

China has agreed to reduce and remove tariffs on cars coming into China from the U.S. Currently the tariff is 40%"

China hasn't agreed to anything. Trump and XI had dinner in China. There's no "agreement". This is Trump taking credit for something that hasn't happened.

Well according to the link you are full of shit.

According to your link:

• As part of the agreement, "China will agree to purchase a not yet agreed upon, but very substantial, amount of agricultural" products from the U.S.

As part of this agreement, which doesn't yet exist, "China will agree to purchase", but has not yet agreed to puchase "a not yet agreed upon, but very substantial amount of agricultural products from the US".

So China hasn't agreed to anything yet, and they might not know anything about this, but Trump got it done.

Ya, right.

Ya you will hear about the soy farmer still being pissed. The soy beans are still rotting in the feild as of today. !.5 percent raise when it lost 10 percent and half a years harvest has rotted. Ya, the soy farmers are real happy!

Well according to the link you are full of shit.

Dumber than fuck
Fuck your link I am in the middle of soy country. I see it with my own eyes and talk to the people that grow it. Buy soy futures then if you think I am dumb. The agreement is for nothing if you look at it and even if it were a good agreement you do not reverse shit like this over night. I am the dumb fuck yet you believe an agreement on nothing cures a years worth of problems over night. Once the bean has rotted it is a waste. Beleive what you want I do not realy care what a rock thinks.

China hasn't agreed to anything. Trump and XI had dinner in China. There's no "agreement". This is Trump taking credit for something that hasn't happened.
LOL...there is a verbal (only) agreement to accept what China offered months ago.

"The negotiations with China have already started. Unless extended, they will end 90 days from the date of our wonderful and very warm dinner with President Xi in Argentina. Bob Lighthizer will be working closely with Steve Mnuchin, Larry Kudlow, Wilbur Ross and Peter Navarro on seeing whether or not a REAL deal with China is actually possible. If it is, we will get it done. China is supposed to start buying Agricultural product and more immediately. President Xi and I want this deal to happen, and it probably will.

But if not remember, I am a Tariff Man. When people or countries come in to raid the great wealth of our Nation, I want them to pay for the privilege of doing so. It will always be the best way to max out our economic power. We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN!

But if a fair deal is able to be made with China, one that does all of the many things we know must be finally done, I will happily sign. Let the negotiations begin. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" - President Trump

And yet you, OP, keep babbling on and on and on with your trivial-minded, paranoid massive thread-spamming, you liquid bubbling fart. You flounder-faced baboon hurling its feces all over the forum 24/7. Do you even sleep, spammer-bitch?

What did Trump get ? There’s no real details.

This is his MO . Cause a crisis , back off the crisis , then declare victory. The rubes think he’s actually accomplished something.

Forum List

Back