🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Farrakhan, American Muslim Leader: Kill Whites and Tear this Country Down

Will Obama, Holder, Sharpton or Jessse Jackson condemn this?

• No.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Yes.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Give it up irosie.

You are way out of your league on this subject. ...... :cool:

LOL------good of you to demonstrate your anxiety. Not out of my league at all. I was rubbing shoulders with NOI pigs
way back in the 60s-----they were just called "muslims" back then--------young blacks----the boys trying to grow beards and
the girls playing around with veils-------some of them did the whole COSTUME. I had the impression that the big draw was the COSTUMES

The "costume" of NOI doesn't include "veils".

Think more along the lines of sharp black suits and bowties.

When the NOI first started in America a few wealthy Saudi's were misled about the organization and its founder. Once the agenda and theology of the NOI can to light. The rich Saudi's pulled their funding of the cult.

The NOI is a personality cult and has nothing to do with the Islam practiced by a billion muslims throughout the world. ...... :cool:

they are also into Scientology now

Farrakhan recently made a long, bizarre commentary about the “fall of the United States.” In that same sermon, which spanned well over two hours in length, the fiery faith leader also issued praise for the Church of Scientology — yet another endorsement and public proclamation surrounding a relationship that the Nation of Islam has apparently been courting for years.
Read more at Is Louis Farrakhan trying to merge Islam and Scientology - Beliefnet.com

Obama should order his IRS Henchmen to go after him, and declare him a 'Terrorist.' Oh wait, he's not a Republican or Tea Partier. So prolly ain't gonna happen, huh?

Forum List

Back