Fascinating that Democrats keep calling Trump supporters cult members.

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Democrats believe in 100 genders. Democrats believe in sex change operations for kids. Democrats believe whites are privileged.

Democrats believe the economy is doing great….. when prices are sky high for homes, food, and general cost-of-living under Biden today compared to what they were under Trump

Democrats believe in tampons for boys bathrooms.

What a country huh

As Kamala says, they are all out of their minds.

But then again they need to do what Walz says and mind their own damn business.

I speak of Democrats if the reader must know.
I totally get it brother,

The American Patriot will say “Mr Walz Their are grown men dancing naked in front of children in San Francisco.”

Walz will say

“mind your own business!”

Republicans believe Trump did not incite a riot. Sounds like a cult to me. Members of cult believe the same thing. Trump can do no wrong thus how can he incite a riot. And yes democrats do find that quite odd.

Democrats believe in 100 genders. Democrats believe in sex change operations for kids. Democrats believe whites are privileged.

Democrats believe the economy is doing great….. when prices are sky high for homes, food, and general cost-of-living under Biden today compared to what they were under Trump

What a country huh

At this point, I'm going to start hoping and even praying that if she wins, the people who voted for her get hit the hardest. We are late-stage Rome now, thinking that prosperity and comfort is a default; thinking we have the luxury to vote on the presidency like it's a reality show.

IOW the dunderheads who vote for her should be last in the bread lines.

Republicans believe Trump did not incite a riot. Sounds like a cult to me. Members of cult believe the same thing. Trump can do no wrong thus how can he incite a riot. And yes democrats do find that quite odd.

Democrats believe Trump did incite an insurrection. Sounds like a cult to me. Members of cult believe the same thing. Trump can do no right thus how can he be innocent of inciting an insurrection. And yes republicans do find that quite odd.
There I fixed it for you--see how that works? When you point a finger there are three more pointing right back at you.

Last edited:
Democrats believe Trump did incite an insurrection. Sounds like a cult to me. Members of cult believe the same thing. Trump can do no right thus how can he be innocent of inciting an insurrection. And yes republicans do find that quite odd.
There I fixed it for you--see how that works? When you point a finger there are three more pointing right back at you.
cult is based on devotion directed toward a particular figure or object:

Trump is a figure

inciting a riot is a crime as defined in legal terms.

Democrats are not devoted to trump or wish to follow him

Trump is a figure

Interesting you make no comment about the vice presidential nominee allowing tampons into boys bathrooms, or the democrats approval of kids getting a sex change operation, white privilege, democrats claiming the economy is booming when the cost of living is astronomical under Biden compared to Trump.

What a country huh

How many Democrats believe in these things, exactly?

Well yes he told them to be peaceful. So it sounds like he is giving them orders. Obviously they did not follow that order. They follow the other orders. (Stop the steal). Disrupt the process for the selection of the next president.
Of course, he didn't want a riot like any other peaceful citizen. He couldn't help it if they ignored him.

There was no riot. A million people rioting would of ended up killing hundreds. We seen 11 killedcat a rock concert involving just 10,000 people. You expect us to believe a riot of a million people resulted in zero deaths.

Sounds like you belong to the democrat cult that requires you to believe without thinking

Trump is a figure

Biden is an object or figure.
Biden called for the assassination of a political opponent.
"...Time to put Trump in the bullseye." Joe Biden 5 days before an attempted murder of Donald Trump.
Democrats are devoted to their divisive party to violent extremes.
Try again.

Forum List

Back