🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fast food workers strike

Snookie, I did not realise you were a Macroeconomic expert:

Name three reasons to support your statement that, "The Economy is Bad."

:eusa_whistle:
Meh. United States Economy: Population, GDP, Unemployment, Inflation, Spending

Interesting quote from your Heritage Foundation in Partnership with the WSJ Source:

Registering a loss of economic freedom for the fifth consecutive year, the U.S. has recorded its lowest Index score since 2000. Dynamic entrepreneurial growth is stifled by ever-more-bloated government and a trend toward cronyism that erodes the rule of law. More than three years after the end of recession in June 2009, the U.S. continues to suffer from policy choices that have led to the slowest recovery in 70 years. Businesses remain in a holding pattern, and unemployment is close to 8 percent. Prospects for greater fiscal freedom are uncertain due to the scheduled expiration of previous cuts in income and payroll taxes and the imposition of new taxes associated with the 2010 health care law.

Sounds like workers effected by your "BAD ECONOMY" need to blame "policy choices" associated with the expiration of "cuts in income taxes and payroll taxes and the imposition of new taxes."

:lol:

Nice choice to prove your point.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The point is that I was right.

Don't try to deflect my correctness.

Interesting quote from your Heritage Foundation in Partnership with the WSJ Source:

Registering a loss of economic freedom for the fifth consecutive year, the U.S. has recorded its lowest Index score since 2000. Dynamic entrepreneurial growth is stifled by ever-more-bloated government and a trend toward cronyism that erodes the rule of law. More than three years after the end of recession in June 2009, the U.S. continues to suffer from policy choices that have led to the slowest recovery in 70 years. Businesses remain in a holding pattern, and unemployment is close to 8 percent. Prospects for greater fiscal freedom are uncertain due to the scheduled expiration of previous cuts in income and payroll taxes and the imposition of new taxes associated with the 2010 health care law.

Sounds like workers effected by your "BAD ECONOMY" need to blame "policy choices" associated with the expiration of "cuts in income taxes and payroll taxes and the imposition of new taxes."

Defect?

No I'm glad you agree with the WSJ: The economy is bad more than three years after the end of recession in June 2009, because the U.S. continues to suffer from policy choices that have led to the slowest recovery in 70 years.

Businesses remain in a holding pattern, and unemployment is close to 8 percent.

Prospects for greater fiscal freedom are uncertain due to:

1. the scheduled expiration of previous cuts in income and payroll taxes and
2. the imposition of new taxes associated with the 2010 health care law.

Defect?

No I'm glad you agree with the WSJ: The economy is bad more than three years after the end of recession in June 2009, because the U.S. continues to suffer from policy choices that have led to the slowest recovery in 70 years.

Businesses remain in a holding pattern, and unemployment is close to 8 percent.

Prospects for greater fiscal freedom are uncertain due to:

1. the scheduled expiration of previous cuts in income and payroll taxes and
2. the imposition of new taxes associated with the 2010 health care law.

Love it or leave it.

Education and opportunity.

I thought you were an advocate of eradication of the Bourgeoisie/Middle Class? Weren't you the one claiming that fast food workers should receive the same pay as doctors or business owners? Equal outcome?

Now I didn't. I am talking about fair pay for fair work.

I don't expect a fast food worker to get doctor's pay.

You people.:eek:

Oh now, I think you called for "equality of outcome." Nothing in there about "equal work."

Then what SHOULD decide the pay they get? Their need?

Simple, the tips they earn from caring individuals like snookie.

I'm I right?

Oh now, I think you called for "equality of outcome." Nothing in there about "equal work."

Then what SHOULD decide the pay they get? Their need?

their good work and attitude. Many workers are not rewarded for their efforts.

What should we do besides raising the minimum wage to get the poor into the middle class?

That will not get the poor into the middle class. It never has. The middle class will then get a raise, and the poor will still be poor. Some of them will be poorer when they lose their jobs because some in the middle class won't pay the new higher prices.

What should we do besides raising the minimum wage to get the poor into the middle class?

That will not get the poor into the middle class. It never has. The middle class will then get a raise, and the poor will still be poor. Some of them will be poorer when they lose their jobs because some in the middle class won't pay the new higher prices.

Still believe in trickle down, eh?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back