Fast & Furious isn't going away

The one I posted was from FOX, but hang on and I will see if I cant find something from Peter Rabbit so you can wrap your feeble mind around it.

The DATE OF YOUR FOX ARTICLE is April 2009 OVER two years ago--and Obama and Eric Holder were only in office for 3 MONTHS.

IOW--they weren't in office LONG enough to set up the Fast and Furious program and or it was just getting started.

Nice try though--:cuckoo:

The one I posted was from FOX, but hang on and I will see if I cant find something from Peter Rabbit so you can wrap your feeble mind around it.

The DATE OF YOUR FOX ARTICLE is April 2009 OVER two years ago--and Obama and Eric Holder were only in office for 3 MONTHS.

IOW--they weren't in office LONG enough to set up the Fast and Furious program and or it was just getting started.

However they did use it to undermind the second amendment there no way you can honestly disagree with that.

And the DATE OF YOUR LINKED Article is April 2009

About 3 months after Eric Holder and Obama took their seats in office.

Nice try though---:cuckoo:

Thats another problem with your deal there, you are arguing the pint from the "Evil Holder Point Of View" to get your little rep thing going. There is WAAY more to the program then your little brownie point scoring expedition.

You can count on it. There is ALOT more to it than what we know right now--:lol:

You are saying that gun shops in Laredo, El Paso and all thees other border towns are selling full auto AK's and .50 cal machine guns ?You do know that this is almost Impossible right ? You also know that the US legal AK's cost about $450.00 + right ? And if you could buy a 50 cal it would cost thousands. Sure the 2000 guns came from here, but sorry, those went to little fish. They get the good stuff elsewhere.

However they did use it to undermind the second amendment there no way you can honestly disagree with that.

Hell no Not saying that at all. that's ware it all started. and that's what I was getting at. This most likely does not stop just at Mexico. I have read stuff that suggests that they did it in Canada Puerto Rico, and into the Caribbean excluding Cuba. That last idiot just got twitchy. It is also a fact that American Guns in Mexico is only a very small percent of there problem. The cartels get the good stuff from down South. Fast and furious guns were bought by pikers.

Thats another problem with your deal there, you are arguing the pint from the "Evil Holder Point Of View" to get your little rep thing going. There is WAAY more to the program then your little brownie point scoring expedition.

You can count on it. There is ALOT more to it than what we know right now--:lol:

You are saying that gun shops in Laredo, El Paso and all thees other border towns are selling full auto AK's and .50 cal machine guns ?You do know that this is almost Impossible right ? You also know that the US legal AK's cost about $450.00 + right ? And if you could buy a 50 cal it would cost thousands. Sure the 2000 guns came from here, but sorry, those went to little fish. They get the good stuff elsewhere.

Holy Crap--you just admitted that 2000 weapons came from here--LOL. Big fish--little fish--still kill people when they have guns in their hands. In fact 28,000 of them--dead in Mexico. Furthermore Mexican drug cartels are RICH--and would gladly pay much more than $450.00 for an AK-47. MONEY is not an obstacle to them.

Americans are not allowed to own fully automatic weapons--da--duh--but we can own semi-automatic weapons. In fact the gun shops along the border sell these weapons and have them on display-like every other gun store. -YOU WATCH FOX NEWS?--and you will see interviews with some of these gun shop owners--who are testifying against the ATF.

You're twisting up like a pretzel--is not going to save your hero administration in with what is going on with this.

HERE IS VERY INFORMATIVE video of what happened last week under congressional testimony--from A RECENT--like TODAY report from Fox News.

Evidence of 'Fast and Furious' Cover-Up? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Last edited:

Hell no Not saying that at all. that's ware it all started. and that's what I was getting at. This most likely does not stop just at Mexico. I have read stuff that suggests that they did it in Canada Puerto Rico, and into the Caribbean excluding Cuba. That last idiot just got twitchy. It is also a fact that American Guns in Mexico is only a very small percent of there problem. The cartels get the good stuff from down South. Fast and furious guns were bought by pikers.

I wasn't posting to you and I was making ther point clear obama was using fast and furious as a means to undermiond the second amendment

I remember obama clinton and holder talking about the drug cartails using guns bought in America and something had to be done to stop the blood shed in Mexico. Remember Mexicos president telling obama he need to ban guns in America? They new guns were going into mexico because they sold the guns.

Holy Crap--you just admitted that 2000 weapons came from here--LOL. Big fish--little fish--still kill people when they have guns in their hands. In fact 28,000 of them--dead in Mexico.

Americans are not allowed to own fully automatic weapons--da--duh--but we can own semi-automatic weapons. It's not impossible--in fact the gun shops along the border sell these weapons and have them on display--YOU WATCH FOX NEWS--and you will see interviews with some of these gun shop owners--who are testifying against the ATF.

You're twisting up like a pretzel--is not going to save your hero administration in what is going on with this.

HERE IS VERY INFORMATIVE video of what happened last week under congressional testimony--from A RECENT--like TODAY report from Fox News.

Evidence of 'Fast and Furious' Cover-Up? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Thoise guns came from here because the Feds allowed them to leave from here.

Seen them all already. Way bigger problem then you are willing to understand. What your little video depicts is most likely only the tip of the iceberg.

I wasn't posting to you and I was making ther point clear obama was using fast and furious as a means to undermiond the second amendment

I remember obama clinton and holder talking about the drug cartails using guns bought in America and something had to be done to stop the blood shed in Mexico. Remember Mexicos president telling obama he need to ban guns in America? They new guns were going into mexico because they sold the guns.

Apologies. I remember when this was a topic on a conspiracy website.

How the worm has turned on obama

I remember very clearly Obama--and Hillary Clinton accusing American citizens of delivering guns to Mexican drug cartels.

I still think this Fast and Furious program was a conduit intended to take away our rights to own guns--especially semi-automatic weapons. There is no other possible rational reason for the Fast and Furious program--other than that.

The program started in 2005.:fu:

The program that started in 2005 was not the program that the Holder Justice department turned it into in 2009.

Anyone with an IQ of 65 or higher would realize that.

Well--you must have an IQ of 10--because there was no program called Fast and Furious in 2005--that was the Gunrunners bill--that was specifically written to stop guns from going over the border--

and not delivering guns to the Mexican drug cartels--

I remember very clearly Obama--and Hillary Clinton accusing American citizens of delivering guns to Mexican drug cartels.

I still think this Fast and Furious program was a conduit intended to take away our rights to own guns--especially semi-automatic weapons. There is no other possible rational reason for the Fast and Furious program--other than that.

I can't say with 100 percent surity that was the intent of gunrunner when it was first started but I am 100 percent thats was obama's intent when he continued it.

The program that started in 2005 was not the program that the Holder Justice department turned it into in 2009.

Anyone with an IQ of 65 or higher would realize that.

Well--you must have an IQ of 10--because there was no program called Fast and Furious in 2005--that was the Gunrunners bill--that was specifically written to stop guns from going over the border--

and not delivering guns to the Mexican drug cartels--
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? You are contridicting yourself

What the fuck dude?

I can't say with 100 percent surity that was the intent of gunrunner when it was first started but I am 100 percent thats was obama's intent when he continued it.

The BATF began Project Gunrunner as a pilot project in Laredo, Texas, in 2005 and expanded it as a national initiative in 2006. Project Gunrunner is also part of the Department’s broader Southwest Border Initiative, which seeks to reduce cross-border drug and firearms trafficking and the high level of violence associated with these activities on both sides of the border.

Project Gunrunner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So under the Obama administration they then create the F & F program--yeah right Obama intended to stay with the Gunrunner project bill---:lol: So now you Obamabot's are mind readers--you know what his intent was--LOL?

Obama's intent was to create a blood diamond atmosphere in Mexico so he could ban semi-automatic weapons from being sold to American citizens in the U.S. That was his intent--and backfired on him--when an ATF agent blew the whistle.

Last edited:

The BATF began Project Gunrunner as a pilot project in Laredo, Texas, in 2005 and expanded it as a national initiative in 2006. Project Gunrunner is also part of the Department’s broader Southwest Border Initiative, which seeks to reduce cross-border drug and firearms trafficking and the high level of violence associated with these activities on both sides of the border.

So under the Obama administration they then create the F & F program--yeah right Obama intended to stay with the Gunrunner project bill---:lol: So now you Obamabot's are mind readers--you know what his intent was--LOL?

Obama's intent was to create a blood diamond atmosphere in Mexico so he could ban semi-automatic weapons from being sold to American citizens in the U.S. That was his intent--and backfired on him--when an ATF agent blew the whistle.
Who the fuck are you calling an obamabot?

I said
I can't say with 100 percent surity that was the intent of gunrunner when it was first started but I am 100 percent thats was obama's intent when he continued it

And you said

As I was saying, obama may not have started it but he used it for his on advancedment of his anti gun agenda

Who the fuck are you calling an obamabot?

I said
I can't say with 100 percent surity that was the intent of gunrunner when it was first started but I am 100 percent thats was obama's intent when he continued it

And you said

As I was saying, obama may not have started it but he used it for his on advancedment of his anti gun agenda

Oreo has serious problems with reading comprehension. He can't figure out who his friends are.

Forum List

Back