Fast & Furious isn't going away

Janet Reno got away with slaughtering fellow American Citizens and it looks like Holder will as well. But why? Because they're Democrats and our Mainstream Media is corrupt and biased. How can Holder still be Attorney General? It's mind boggling.

This program was conceived to give government an excuse for an all out assault on our 2nd amendment rights. I hope all involved rot in our worst prisons and some get tried for the murder of Brian Terry. May they all burn in hell!

It sounds like a sting to try and trace illegal gun sales to criminals, to include Mexican cartels like the Zetas.

In other words, to crack down on the guys conducting illegal weapons trafficking.

And it sounds like they botched it.

However, since the 2nd amendment fanatics talking point is always: "No new gun laws! Enforce the laws on the books!" I fail to see what the problem is with trying to keep weapons from being illegally distributed.

Law enforcement does this with narcotics all the time.

Does it look bad? Definitely. It's tragic a border guard was killed with a weapon our government put on the street.

What does this have to do with legitimate gun owners who legally have purchased weapons?

Ya Just gotta wonder about this..

Law enforcement has ALL sorts of dodgy tactics that wind up killing innocent people.

Like:
-No knock warrants.
-Undercovers buying and selling drugs.
-Undercovers in general (No identification making arrests)
-Law inforcement lying to suspects.
-Use of informants.
-Use of items bait cars and other items to entrap criminals.

And a myriad of other things that go horribly wrong a good amount of times.

NOT ONE PEEP from conservatives.

In fact..if any of this is brought up..Conservatives defend the government use of these tactics.

NOW..to track guns..under the Obama administration..it's a "problem".

Wonder why.. :eusa_whistle:

This program was conceived to give government an excuse for an all out assault on our 2nd amendment rights. I hope all involved rot in our worst prisons and some get tried for the murder of Brian Terry. May they all burn in hell!

Precisely...

[FONT=times new roman,times][FONT=times new roman,times]During his 2004 run for the Senate, [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Obama said[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]"I think that the Second Amendment means something. I think that if the government were to confiscate everybody's guns unilaterally that I think that would be subject to constitutional challenge." [/FONT]
[FONT=times new roman,times]No kidding.[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]He didn't say it would be unconstitutional, just "subject to constitutional challenge." Nor did he express any opposition[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]Source...[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times].[/FONT]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fAROhy8k0&feature=related"]Obama gun control - YouTube[/ame]

Now when he nominated Erich Holder as head of DOJ? A whole 'nother can-o-worms was opened...as to his judgement in the nomination of Holder:

Despite a huge Democratic Senate majority, Eric Holder’s confirmation hearings are going to be difficult. He has a long record to defend. Whether it is his involvement and inconsistent statements about Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive financier Marc Rich’s or his pushing Clinton’s clemency of the FALN terrorists or his failure to disclose his work for troubled Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich after Blagojevich's legal problems surfaced, he faces tough questions.
But Holder’s nomination raises other questions about what President-elect Barack Obama claimed he believed during the campaign. Numerous times he promised that he supported an individual’s right to own guns and that he wouldn’t do anything to take away people’s guns.

Just last year in a brief to the Supreme Court, Holder argued that “the Second Amendment did not protect an individual right to keep and bear arms,” that it only protected government militias’ rights to guns. He claimed that the Second Amendment posed no obstacle to implementing gun bans.

Read more: Obama and the Second Amendment - Opinion - FOXNews.com

So I think that you are correct in your assertion regarding the intent of this nasty business that Obama has done.

And isn't it strange (not really strange, but typical) that Obama has the ATF chief reassigned? (Err...uhmm swept under the rug)...

Obama shakes up gun agency over botched Mexico sting

Attorney General Eric Holder and Melson both issued statements but steered clear of any comments about the controversy. Holder has referred the entire matter to the department's inspector general for an investigation.

Melson will be reassigned to the Justice Department's Office of Legal Policy as an adviser on forensic science, the Justice Department said.

Obama knows this issue will dog him...so why not get rid of it now?

Yep--I have head that theory too--and it may be right because Obama and Hillary where openly accusing American citizens of delivering guns to the cartels. It turns out it was them that was doing it--LOL

Janet Reno got away with slaughtering fellow American Citizens and it looks like Holder will as well. But why? Because they're Democrats and our Mainstream Media is corrupt and biased. How can Holder still be Attorney General? It's mind boggling.

When?

They're talking about the raid in Wacco Texas--in the 1990's.

Is that the time when Christian Terrorist and Pedophile David Koresh fired upon ATF agents lawfully exercising a warrant?

Seriously?

Defending a pedophile and terrorist?

Democratic Attorney Generals seem to have a real disdain for fellow American Citizens. In their pea brains,fellow Americans are always the enemy. In the end,American Citizens are always their victims. Holder & Reno should be wearing orange jumpsuits. They're the real enemies of this Nation.

It sounds like a sting to try and trace illegal gun sales to criminals, to include Mexican cartels like the Zetas.

In other words, to crack down on the guys conducting illegal weapons trafficking.

And it sounds like they botched it.

However, since the 2nd amendment fanatics talking point is always: "No new gun laws! Enforce the laws on the books!" I fail to see what the problem is with trying to keep weapons from being illegally distributed.

Law enforcement does this with narcotics all the time.

Does it look bad? Definitely. It's tragic a border guard was killed with a weapon our government put on the street.

What does this have to do with legitimate gun owners who legally have purchased weapons?

Ya Just gotta wonder about this..

Law enforcement has ALL sorts of dodgy tactics that wind up killing innocent people.

Like:
-No knock warrants.
-Undercovers buying and selling drugs.
-Undercovers in general (No identification making arrests)
-Law inforcement lying to suspects.
-Use of informants.
-Use of items bait cars and other items to entrap criminals.

And a myriad of other things that go horribly wrong a good amount of times.

NOT ONE PEEP from conservatives.

In fact..if any of this is brought up..Conservatives defend the government use of these tactics.

NOW..to track guns..under the Obama administration..it's a "problem".

Wonder why.. :eusa_whistle:

Yes. Congratulations conservatives. Your conservative courts just basically took the concept of search and seizure and flushed it.

Now if a cop knocks on your door and suspects you might be hiding evidence, they can kick the door in, search the premises, and make an arrest without a warrant.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-1272.pdf

Hardly a peep about this bum decision. Probably the worst since Kelo.

When?

They're talking about the raid in Wacco Texas--in the 1990's.

The moral of that story: don't resist a legal warrant and prompt a standoff.

That incident was tragic. It was also preventable. To claim it was all the Federal Government's fault is absurd.

I am not even going to debate the "who shot first angle", though the evidence supports it was the Branch Davidians.

I don't need too. The bottom line is, you don't get to refuse a legal warrant.

I thought this was about the movie franchise. Phew!

Right?

What terrible movies.

The first one would have been decent if it wasn't such a blatant rip off of Point Break (which itself is prolly some rip off of a 60's flick).

Why do Democratic Attorney Generals hate fellow American Citizens so much? Fellow Americans always seem to be their victims. It really is shocking that Reno & Holder have not been held accountable for their crimes. Those two are much bigger enemies of this Nation than anyone else. They're downright dangerous.

Why do Democratic Attorney Generals hate fellow American Citizens so much? Fellow Americans always seem to be their victims. It really is shocking that Reno & Holder have not been held accountable for their crimes. Those two are much bigger enemies of this Nation than anyone else. They're downright dangerous.

Why can't you discuss this issue without hyperbole?

Ruby Ridge was a screw up. Waco was a screw up.

However, in both cases, a catastrophe was prompted when American citizens refused to obey the law. If the government has a warrant, they are coming in. You don't just get to tell them to fuck off. That's the way the law works and has always worked, no matter how much you guys want to make it seem like this is some sort of fascist state.

However, in both cases, a catastrophe was prompted when American citizens refused to obey the law. If the government has a warrant, they are coming in. You don't just get to tell them to fuck off. That's the way the law works and has always worked, no matter how much you guys want to make it seem like this is some sort of fascist state.

Well in my observations over the years i have noticed a real disdain for fellow American Citizens by Democratic Attorney Generals. Their victims are always fellow Americans. This latest 'Fast & Furious' debacle is just another example of this disturbing pattern. I mean who do they think is the enemy? It looks like they think fellow American Citizens are the enemy. But i see it the other away around. I think it's Holder & Reno who are the real enemies of this Nation. They really are downright deadly.

Well in my observations over the years i have noticed a real disdain for fellow American Citizens by Democratic Attorney Generals. Their victims are always fellow Americans. This latest 'Fast & Furious' debacle is just another example of this disturbing pattern. I mean who do they think is the enemy? It looks like they think fellow American Citizens are the enemy. But i see it the other away around. I think it's Holder & Reno who are the real enemies of this Nation. They really are downright deadly.

Disdain? What, do you have coffee with them in the morning? If you are going to play politics, why just limit it to Democrats? What about Al Gonzalez's little warrant-less wiretapping of American citizens? Hmmmm?

As for "Fast and Furious". It looks like a sting operation gone bad. I have yet to see anyone realistically show me how this was intended to target law abiding gun owners.

This will be the Albatross that finally rids us of the odious Holder and can't help but taint, Obama himself, with the stink of it!

A U.S. government gun-trafficking investigation gone horribly wrong has resulted in the death of a U.S. Border Patrol officer, some 2,000 firearms in the hands of criminals, and the dismissal of a 24-year veteran law enforcement official. This is the story of Fast and Furious, and yesterday the latest chapter unfolded when two top officials associated with the operation were removed from their positions, while a third individual resigned.

link

I really hope this goes all the way to the TOP. Giving Mexican drug cartels thousands of weapons--who have killed 40K milita--US federal agents--police--and innocent civilians in the cross fire--someone needs to pay--and it certainly isn't 3 ATF agents that just got promoted "so they won't talk."

You do realise they were getting guns before this right?

Disdain? What, do you have coffee with them in the morning? If you are going to play politics, why just limit it to Democrats? What about Al Gonzalez's little warrant-less wiretapping of American citizens? Hmmmm?

As for "Fast and Furious". It looks like a sting operation gone bad. I have yet to see anyone realistically show me how this was intended to target law abiding gun owners.

Gonzalez was forced to resign no? Reno & Holder have not been held accoutable for their horrific crimes. It's time for that to happen. Reno especially,has the blood of many innocent American women & children on her hands. She was never brought to justice. It's just a a disturbing pattern i've noticed with Democratic Attorney Generals. They seem to view fellow American Citizens as the enemy. Holder has to go. He is an enemy of the State.

Gonzalez was forced to resign no? Reno & Holder have not been held accoutable for their horrific crimes. It's time for that to happen. Reno especially,has the blood of many innocent American women & children on her hands. She was never brought to justice. It's just a a disturbing pattern i've noticed with Democratic Attorney Generals. They seem to view fellow American Citizens as the enemy. Holder has to go. He is an enemy of the State.

Lest we see more scenarios as this:

Elian.gif

Confirm and conform. Become the Statist you can be...or else...

It's not Reno's fault that the Branch Davidians were outlaws who refused to respect a legal search warrant. As for the events that transpired after they prompted a standoff, it's all debatable as to who did what. The official hearing on the matter seemed to think the DOJ wasn't culpable. There is only so much the law can to to mitigate crazy.

What has Holder done to make him an "enemy of the state". Heady charge.

Lest we see more scenarios as this:

Elian.gif

Confirm and conform. Become the Statist you can be...or else...

Boy,talk about Nazi Storm Troopers? That was a terrible abuse of power by Reno. The woman has never been held accountable for her crimes. Holder hasn't either.

Forum List

Back