Fat and Average women has to understand that if a handsome guy decides to give them a chance they must always

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

That covers up their physical flaws and keeps me interested in speaking with them. So if I send a text a message I expect a UPBEAT Response or i call you its important you sound very HAPPY to hear from me. The minute she sounds sad or I call and get the voicemail then I instantly lose interest LOL

Kind of like a Employer giving a guy with a criminal back a chance and deciding to hire him and then he can't get to work on time. And when he arrives at work he has an attitude and is not friendly and looking he is appreciating the opportunity being given to him.

Only attractive women can be unavailable or be sad. That's all I got right now. Happy Sunday everyone

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

That covers up their physical flaws and keeps me interested in speaking with them. So if I send a text a message I expect a UPBEAT Response or i call you its important you sound very HAPPY to hear from me. The minute she sounds sad or I call and get the voicemail then I instantly lose interest LOL

Kind of like a Employer giving a guy with a criminal back a chance and deciding to hire him and then he can't get to work on time. And when he arrives at work he has an attitude and is not friendly and looking he is appreciating the opportunity being given to him.

Only attractive women can be unavailable or be sad. That's all I got right now. Happy Sunday everyone

Because a woman's entire mood and being depends on getting messages from half-assed men who demand they sound happy.

Because a woman's entire mood and being depends on getting messages from half-assed men who demand they sound happy.
If I just meet you when I text or call u its important you sound happy to hear from me and ask me how Im doing. If something is going on in your life its too soon for me to know about it lol

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

You really need to stay off social media and dating apps to meet women. Try getting out, joining a club or get a hobby. No one has an obligation to sound "upbeat" and "happy" to hear from you. :)

Always be Available????....there are women out there who will always be available for you. I mean, you'll have to pay for them to be available..but..any port in a storm.

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

Gods gift to women
No wonder you can’t find one to marry you

Try to stop acting like such a jerk

You really need to stay off social media and dating apps to meet women. Try getting out, joining a club or get a hobby. No one has an obligation to sound "upbeat" and "happy" to hear from you. :)

Always be Available????....there are women out there who will always be available for you. I mean, you'll have to pay for them to be available..but..any port in a storm.
Meaning always be able to chat or see me in that week. I mean if someone dont have lot of options and overweight she has to do these things

Anyone wonder why no woman wants anything to do with this incel?

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

You should get into some real-life social groups that have women in them.

Idk, team sports, ..something. And no it's not always about sex.

Your preconceived notion of how things should be is not realistic.

Last edited:
BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

Now do Fat and Average Men.

Right.

Any woman should be delighted that you are willing to give her the time of day, even though you see her as fat an unattractive and let her know that you think you're doing her a favor by paying any attention to her.
if they look in the mirror they should know

Forum List

Back