anyone know his ethinicity-----his hair seems a little too
fuzzy for southeast Asian or Iranian-----maybe middle east
or other parts of Africa, Does not seem like American black
He's an afghan Rosie..,try to keep up.

thanks delta-dawn------he does not APPEAR to be Afghani----
Afghanis are sorta Persian/north indian subcontinent------
but people have been mixing and cross screwing for thousands
of years. I wonder just whom he hated
why, what are you going to gain from the information?

information. It is important to KNOW what jersey muslims are being taught at home, in the mosque, in the playground.
Lots of Jersey input in Islamic terrorism ------in NORTH EAST USA

Waterboard ??? Too Kind

The only punishment there would be to liberals fragile sensibilities.....

Get the necessary info from that garbage and allow him to die of his wounds......

Got the filthy goat fugger, eh?

660gurney_20160919_115314.jpg

anyone know his ethinicity-----his hair seems a little too
fuzzy for southeast Asian or Iranian-----maybe middle east
or other parts of Africa, Does not seem like American black
He's an afghan Rosie..,try to keep up.

thanks delta-dawn------he does not APPEAR to be Afghani----
Afghanis are sorta Persian/north indian subcontinent------
but people have been mixing and cross screwing for thousands
of years. I wonder just whom he hated
why, what are you going to gain from the information?

information. It is important to KNOW what jersey muslims are being taught at home, in the mosque, in the playground.
Lots of Jersey input in Islamic terrorism ------in NORTH EAST USA
so waterboarding then?

Waterboard ??? Too Kind

The only punishment there would be to liberals fragile sensibilities.....

Get the necessary info from that garbage and allow him to die of his wounds......
I like a zip line with a plywood finish, repeated.

calm down folks-------HONEY catches the most flies
He nor his kind are flies. They are barbarians with no regard for human life including their own.

Simpleton solutions are not needed

Afghani muslims are human beans too
Leave them in Afghanistan. Problem solved. I fail to see how this common sense position is not understandable

there are in the USA----(I think somewhere in NY state)----
two kosher afghani restaurants-------Are you suggesting that
afghani muslims be excluded but not DA JOOOOS-----does our dear penny know?. Afghanistan is mentioned in the catholic bible----in the book of Esther-----the Persian queen who preceded ESTHER-----was VASHTI-----she was afghani

He nor his kind are flies. They are barbarians with no regard for human life including their own.

Leave them in Afghanistan. Problem solved. I fail to see how this common sense position is not understandable

afghani muslims be excluded but not DA JOOOOS-----does our dear penny know?. Afghanistan is mentioned in the catholic bible----in the book of Esther-----the Persian queen who preceded ESTHER-----was VASHTI-----she was afghani
I have SUGGESTED that all immigration be stopped. We don't need any of them. Your little game of gotcha is pointless.

Spin some more

I have SUGGESTED that all immigration be stopped. We don't need any of them. Your little game of gotcha is pointless.

Spin some more

I did not know that you want ALL IMMIGRATION stopped----I did not know you are that stupid. The US benefits LOTS
from Immigration ------we get the BRAINS. In fact---the first and only Afghani I have actually known albeit very slightly-----was a well educated Physician -----educated way back then in KABUL---
when Kabul was still free of TALIBAN SHIT--and even, for that
matter----free of USSR shit-----It was a long time ago.
AFGHANISTAN has a very long history------some of it very
important to HUMANS-------Kabul was a HIGHLY CULTURED------literate society ----more than 3000 years ago-----ie they could read and write before your tree borne kith and kin

Spin some more

I did not know that you want ALL IMMIGRATION stopped----I did not know you are that stupid. The US benefits LOTS
from Immigration ------we get the BRAINS. In fact---the first and only Afghani I have actually known albeit very slightly-----was a well educated Physician -----educated way back then in KABUL---
when Kabul was still free of TALIBAN SHIT--and even, for that
matter----free of USSR shit-----It was a long time ago.
AFGHANISTAN has a very long history------some of it very
important to HUMANS-------Kabul was a HIGHLY CULTURED------literate society ----more than 3000 years ago-----ie they could read and write before your tree borne kith and kin
Don't care

Forum List

Back