Fat, Mexican American Idiot Set To Challenge Douchebag Paul Ryan

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The bizarre qu33r? Larrence O'Donnel had this democrat, Randy Bryce, nutcase on. Bryce said he fought for America in the Cold War and hates Russia. :p He must have consulted bizarre, jewish Senator Blumenthal who said he fought in NAM...but didn't.

BREAKING: Ironworker Randy Bryce Announces Bid to Unseat Paul Ryan – Payday Report

Despite the MSNBC prediction this Randy Bryce retard will defeat Paul Ryan. I will predict Ryan wins. For the record I have never been wrong in predicting the results of an election!

The bizarre qu33r? Larrence O'Donnel had this democrat, Randy Bryce, nutcase on. Bryce said he fought for America in the Cold War and hates Russia. :p He must have consulted bizarre, jewish Senator Blumenthal who said he fought in NAM...but didn't.

BREAKING: Ironworker Randy Bryce Announces Bid to Unseat Paul Ryan – Payday Report

Despite the MSNBC prediction this Randy Bryce retard will defeat Paul Ryan. I will predict Ryan wins. For the record I have never been wrong in predicting the results of an election!
Wow, he's an Army veteran and your kind calls him names.

So you've managed to reel off the insults already, and for what? Because he opposes the people in the political party you like... oh, that's grow up of you.

The democrat douche claimed he fought in the "Cold War" against Russia. :p I would personally like to smack that fake, phony, fraud in his fat face! :mad-61:

The democrat douche claimed he fought in the "Cold War" against Russia. :p I would personally like to smack that fake, phony, fraud in his fat face! :mad-61:

So, had he been a Republican you'd be demanding that the respect those who served in the military, but as he's a Democrat, you'll just insult him

If you were in the military during that time, then actually, you did.

How long was Trump and Ryan in the military?

Forum List

Back