Fatal Limo Crash: Odd story out of NY

Not the inspection my vehicle went through. This was when Florida was doing State inspections. They have since done away with them.

Hell They lifted the front end up and looked at everything. They did a complete inspection of my vehicle and even had special inspection stations built across the State.

They took it very seriously till they didn't. LOL

The people in the limo were too fat and so the driver had too much weight in the car to make the stop or the turn in time. It's what I heard.

The driver wasn`t properly licensed either. The owner said FU to those damn regulations.
Limousine in deadly wreck failed inspection last month, New York governor says
Have you ever had a state inspection done? Usually they give the vehicle a cursory glance and if all the lights and the horn works, you're good to go. No one cares what the pos NY governor says.
In Pa. they`re required to pull the wheels and check the brakes among other things and it`s taken quite seriously. The governor`s a pos and the owner of the limo who killed 20 people isn`t? Yer an idiot!

In the minutes before the the crash, one of the passengers who ultimately died, texted about what a piece of crap the limo was

The driver wasn`t properly licensed either. The owner said FU to those damn regulations.
Have you ever had a state inspection done? Usually they give the vehicle a cursory glance and if all the lights and the horn works, you're good to go. No one cares what the pos NY governor says.
In Pa. they`re required to pull the wheels and check the brakes among other things and it`s taken quite seriously. The governor`s a pos and the owner of the limo who killed 20 people isn`t? Yer an idiot!

The problem with these ultra-stretch limos is they take an auto that has a frame, suspension and brakes meant for a standard size auto and extend it to obscene dimensions

If they are not designed or maintained right, they can fail

If it failed inspection it shouldn't have been on the road.

And the driver didn't have a license?? He shouldn't have been driving a limo or any car for that matter.

I can see a giant law suite brewing here.

I dont see em getting much.
Probably had no insurance and was likely a broke dick MFer if he couldnt afford the upkeep on his limo.

And the driver didn't have a license?? He shouldn't have been driving a limo or any car for that matter.

Probably had no insurance and was likely a broke dick MFer if he couldnt afford the upkeep on his limo.

The victims should have investigated that limo service before they rented it. I sure would have.

Fascinating. You know how they do inspections in NY state.

He's describing what happens in Sleaziana and presumably Texas.

Whole different ballgame from how they do inspections in the northeast.

The victims should have investigated that limo service before they rented it. I sure would have.
Prestige Limo

How could you go wrong?

The problem with these ultra-stretch limos is they take an auto that has a frame, suspension and brakes meant for a standard size auto and extend it to obscene dimensions

If they are not designed or maintained right, they can fail
Amazing how you don't have any idea what you are talking about. They put one or two carrier bearings on the drive shaft after extending it, heavier brakes and suspension, and beefed up frame and body. How do I know? Working on them. Also, If the things are so unsafe why aren't they crashing all the time?:21::21::21::21::21:

Fascinating. You know how they do inspections in NY state.

He's describing what happens in Sleaziana and presumably Texas.

Whole different ballgame from how they do inspections in the northeast.
Sure it is troll.

Yeah the gov's a pos, but without any evidence what the limo owner is like, unlike you I can't convict him.

Yeah the gov's a pos, but without any evidence what the limo owner is like, unlike you I can't convict him.
You DO know that that owner has had SEVERAL safety violations, failed inspections, right? Of were there too many big words for you to see that?

These people really think these inspections stations are gonna go over everything for 10 or 15 bucks that they get paid to do it?

Forum List

Back