Fatal Limo Crash: Odd story out of NY

We don't need no stinking regulations, or money for the enforcement of those regulations. Thanks Trump. Your deregulation goals are right on schedule.

So the New York Governor can ban certain firearms and magazines, sodas over 16 ounces, and plastic straws in the interests of "public safety", but can't even regulate the state's taxi services?

Always quick to blame Trump, aren't we?

When did the governor of NY say reducing regulations was his goal?

Doesn't have to be his goal. The sad truth is, any time the leftists are in power, they tend to fuck things up. Just look at Chicago, which is being run by a bunch of sleazy Democrats, if you don't believe me.

Changing the subject?

I guess you can get away with it in the people's republic of Andrew Cuomo. In most civilized states they rip the inspection sticker off the vehicle and void the license but I guess New York has a better idea. Maybe the driver was a protected illegal.

These people really think these inspections stations are gonna go over everything for 10 or 15 bucks that they get paid to do it?

Stretch Limos have to be inspected by NY Dept of Transportation

https://www.dot.ny.gov/divisions/operating/osss/bus/stretch-modified-vehicle-policy
Still they gonna cut corners because the state doesn't pay them squat to do it. However since the owner of the limo was a government muslim informant, I think we can retire all the goofy theories.

These people really think these inspections stations are gonna go over everything for 10 or 15 bucks that they get paid to do it?

https://www.dot.ny.gov/divisions/operating/osss/bus/stretch-modified-vehicle-policy
Still they gonna cut corners because the state doesn't pay them squat to do it. However since the owner of the limo was a government muslim informant, I think we can retire all the goofy theories.
The owner is out of the country

Bets on whether he comes back?

The owner is out of the country

Bets on whether he comes back?
Proof?

The driver wasn`t properly licensed either. The owner said FU to those damn regulations.
Limousine in deadly wreck failed inspection last month, New York governor says

Those companies give the honest law abiding companies a bad name, they need to be caught, prosecuted and those involved should never allowed to be involved in a transportation company ever. No CDL, no ownership, no job in the office, nothing! The owner if he is as illegal as they are saying, needs the death penalty.

Here is a site that helps determine the safety rating of a federal carrier. Safety Measurement System - Simple Search
or
SAFER Web - Company Snapshot

Just type in Prestige Limo, lots of companies named Prestige Limo.

Last edited:
The driver wasn`t properly licensed either. The owner said FU to those damn regulations.
Damn all these laws that aren't followed. Let's make more! The liberal way!

Yea...who needs automotive safety laws
Damned liberals
Maybe you should enforce the laws on the books. Oh wait an immigrant, he can do as he pleases.

Damn all these laws that aren't followed. Let's make more! The liberal way!

Yea...who needs automotive safety laws
Damned liberals
Maybe you should enforce the laws on the books. Oh wait an immigrant, he can do as he pleases.

Looks like they will enforce the laws on the books
Manslaughter anyone?

Forum List

Back