Fate grants Joe a chance for greatness.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
Bad things have been happening to Joe. Some people close to Joe have been wronging him. Karma has smiled on Joe and not only offer him redemption, but greatness.

Only Joe knows what he has to do, and if he does it, I'll give him my blessing and achieve greatness.

Reach out to trump for help...

Don't know what kind of hallucinogenic you are on....................

but you need to SHARE!!!!

Omol.gif

Joe deserves a massive stroke...yet one where he is aware but his body is unable to move.

Trapped in a horrid suspended animation where his mind is the only 'movable' component.

Bad things have been happening to Joe. Some people close to Joe have been wronging him. Karma has smiled on Joe and not only offer him redemption, but greatness.

Only Joe knows what he has to do, and if he does it, I'll give him my blessing and achieve greatness.

Why would Biden reach out to a loser? How to lose? How to overthrow the government or maybe how to try and hang your VP?

"Never underestimate Joes ability to fuck things up".

He will fuck this up too.

Karma has smiled on Joe and not only offer him redemption, but greatness.

Except in Biden's case, there is not enough polish in the world that could put a shine on that turd. :laugh:

Forum List

Back