Father At School Board Gives Board Members A Reality Check

I would hope that School Boards across the nation realize that there are people like you that will not tolerate homosexuality or transexual [sic] children.
Betraying that child would be cruel

Teaching these fucked-up perversions to children, and encouraging them in that direction, is the betrayal.

And you unabashedly support and defend this fucked-up shit.

I'm tired of talking about this for the most part, but every once in a while I run across something on this channel that's rather unique and I absolutely love how he puts it here. He's basically saying that parents shouldn't give-in and give their children every little thing that they want and I one hundred percent agree with him.

Good for him. He is 100% correct. If the school adopts a policy that goes against the parent's moral code, religious values, practical common sense, the parent should have every right to know about it.

The parent may not have the right to dictate to the school what it's policies may be, but the parent has every right to know what those policies are.

And because it is the parent's responsibility to train the child to be a responsible adult and to protect the child from those who would harm him/her and also to protect the child from its own immature and flawed judgment, the parent should have every right to remove a child from a school with policies or curriculum the parent judges harmful to the child.

And the parent absolutely should not be placed under scrutiny by our nation's DOJ or the State AG because the parent takes that position.

I do not see how what you suggest would prove anything.

Like WrongWinger, you're just trying to make excuses for pedophiles who want to fuck children.
No Bob, I don't support any type of pedophile of any sex or any religion or any fucking political party. They are all scum.

The onus is on YOU to PROVE it happens.
Spend time in an actual school.
Would you clear the mandatory police background check?
Or you consider that ^^^ a violation of your rights.

Sure, you can find a very rare cases, these typically happen at 'learning centers'.
Again, if SO, you would easily be able to document the crimes you see happening.

But you won't.
I'm calling you out Bob, go out and PROVE your cases.
If 3 weeks isn't enough time, then volunteer longer.

Teaching these fucked-up perversions to children, and encouraging them in that direction, is the betrayal.

FUBob.
You make baseless claims, no poster here supports 'perversion to children'.

Good for him. He is 100% correct. If the school adopts a policy that goes against the parent's moral code, religious values, practical common sense, the parent should have every right to know about it.

The parent may not have the right to dictate to the school what it's policies may be, but the parent has every right to know what those policies are.

And because it is the parent's responsibility to train the child to be a responsible adult and to protect the child from those who would harm him/her and also to protect the child from its own immature and flawed judgment, the parent should have every right to remove a child from a school with policies or curriculum the parent judges harmful to the child.

And the parent absolutely should not be placed under scrutiny by our nation's DOJ or the State AG because the parent takes that position.

No surprise, of course, that the pedophiles and their allies disagree with all of that. You can see all the fuss that they are raising in this very thread.

FUBob.
You make baseless claims, no poster here supports 'perversion to children'.

You and others are not even trying to hide it.

You're openly defending, supporting, and advocating teaching these fucked-up sexual; perversions to children, and condemning any of us who oppose this fucked-up shit.

Liberals would love if children could talk to their parents about their sexuality and have them be reasonable and understanding.

But then posters like Bob Blalock stand up and show why that is not always possible and that a child should be able to confide in a trusted adult without the fear of being reported to hateful parents

No surprise, of course, that the pedophiles and their allies disagree with all of that. You can see all the fuss that they are raising in this very thread.
The left has a very strange moral code that is pretty much indefensible on the face of it.

The left has a very strange moral code that is pretty much indefensible on the face of it.
Not really

We understand there are many parents out there with attitudes like Bob Blaylock

Bigoted towards homosexuality, hateful, intolerant.
Turning a gay child in to such a parent would be dangerous

You and others are not even trying to hide it.

You're openly defending, supporting, and advocating teaching these fucked-up sexual; perversions to children, and condemning any of us who oppose this fucked-up shit.
I just TOLD you I despise everything about pedophiles and the people that committed these crimes, YET you can't accept the truth.

Where am I defending this Bob?
Pedophiles are indeed fucked-up shit.

Not really

Turning a gay child in to such a parent would be dangerous

Never mind that the Left thinks the parent should want his child to be groomed and coached into believing transgendering is a a normal and healthy and natural choice instead of being allowed to just be a kid blissfully innocent of all that kind of stuff. That the state thinks a child is capable and will make adult decision about his/her own welfare if they can keep the child away from the influence of the parents.

And therein is the moral code of the Left in black and white. If the state disagrees with the moral code of the parent the state should take the child and indoctrinate it in the moral code of the Left and the parent should have no rights whatsoever. You would make Marx, Hitler, and Hamas really proud with that attitude.

But to those still capable of critical thinking and intellectual honesty, it is sick.

There is nothing at all wrong with being “bigoted” against fucked-up pieces of shit like you, that want to do the kind of fucked-up shit to children that you openly want to do.

Do what you will, as adults, in the privacy of your own homes, but keep your filthy hands, and your even filthier sexual perversions away from children.

I just TOLD you I despise everything about pedophiles and the people that committed these crimes, YET you can't accept the truth.

You speak with a forked tongue; with one tip claiming to condemn childfuckery, while with the other tip, shamelessly defending it.

Do you seriously believe that you are fooling anyone?

Never mind that the Left thinks the parent should want his child to be groomed and coached into believing transgendering is a a normal and healthy and natural choice instead of being allowed to just be a kid blissfully innocent of all that kind of stuff.

And therein is the moral code of the Left in black and white. If the state disagrees with the moral code of the parent the state should take the child and indoctrinate it in the moral code of the Left. You would make Marx, Hitler, and Hamas really proud with that attitude.

But to those still capable of critical thinking and intellectual honesty, it is sick.
Another example of why teachers should not be forced to betray confidential discussions with students.

The idea that teachers are somehow “grooming” children to become homosexuals or transexual is hateful and just plain stupid.

Experts in the field, namely homosexuals themselves will tell you those feelings were always with them and nobody “groomed them” to feel that way.

What teachers will do is explain that many people in society are homosexual, that the child is not a freak and help the child cope.

Once again, that child wouldn't even form the thought that he might be “gay” unless that fucked-up pedophile of a teacher was filling the child's head with that fucked-up shit.
Your idiocy is now revealed. Unlike you they have multiple sources of information. Plus people don't need schools to be gay. You are the king of fucking morons.

There is nothing at all wrong with being “bigoted” against fucked-up pieces of shit like you, that want to do the kind of fucked-up shit to children that you openly want to do.

Do what you will, as adults, in the privacy of your own homes, but keep your filthy hands, and your even filthier sexual perversions away from children.

Thankfully, in our society….Bob Blalock is the freak

Then they can send the kid to private church school.

Forum List

Back