Father/Daughter Shot Dead; Wounded Mom Shepherds Kids to Safety

People who have gun collections usually drive good cars, you know, Porches, McLarens, Ferraris...etc.

Trying to make my point?

Yes, gun collectors are successful and have nice things. They also enjoy active sex lives. You Occupy people are so busy pooping on police cars you can't pursue the fairer sex. Not that they'd have you anyway, but when it comes to sexual dysfunction, you guys are the type classification.

No, it's the Brinks guard who gets to get killed. Gee that's very nice of him to sacrifice himself for the one percenters out there. How very provincial. We 99 percenters on the other hand take care of OURSELVES.

It's the price you pay for living in a gun crazy society.

No, it's the Brinks guard who gets to get killed. Gee that's very nice of him to sacrifice himself for the one percenters out there. How very provincial. We 99 percenters on the other hand take care of OURSELVES.

It is? Show us a place where guns are outlawed and where no gun crime occurs.

People who have gun collections usually drive good cars, you know, Porches, McLarens, Ferraris...etc.

Trying to make my point?

Yes, gun collectors are successful and have nice things. They also enjoy active sex lives. You Occupy people are so busy pooping on police cars you can't pursue the fairer sex. Not that they'd have you anyway, but when it comes to sexual dysfunction, you guys are the type classification.

You know this how?

It is? Show us a place where guns are outlawed and where no gun crime occurs.

Yes.

Show us big mouth. Show us one place on this planet where guns are outlawed and no gun crimes occur.

Trying to make my point?

You know this how?

Because guns are expensive. One of my weapons is worth over 100,000 bucks. My whole collection is worth over 250,000 bucks. There are collections much larger, and better quality than mine. I know most of those people and we all are successful, we all have good relationships with our significant others. And, I know a bunch of progressives, like you...and they are all miserable twats. Like you.

Because guns are expensive. One of my weapons is worth over 100,000 bucks. My whole collection is worth over 250,000 bucks. There are collections much larger, and better quality than mine. I know most of those people and we all are successful, we all have good relationships with our significant others. And, I know a bunch of progressives, like you...and they are all miserable twats. Like you.

By 'significant others' you mean your guns?

Show us big mouth. Show us one place on this planet where guns are outlawed and no gun crimes occur.

The United States has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world, and it has the highest rate of gun related homicides among advanced countries. Thank You NRA!

By 'significant others' you mean your guns?

Wives and loved ones. You know...the kind of relationships you wish you had. Gun collectors the world over are a very successful lot. They are major businessmen, doctors, lawyers, engineers, in fact anyone with a penchant for technical things, has a good chance of being a gun collector, man OR woman.

Successful people enjoy healthy sex lives.

The United States has the highest rate of gun ownership in the world, and it has the highest rate of gun related homicides among advanced countries. Thank You NRA!

It also has the highest rate of illegal immigrants.....in fact the population of illegals here is greater than a large number of countries in the whole world. Most violent crime is committed by them. You want to reduce crime? send them home where they belong.

Thank you progressive assholes who inflict wanton rape and murder on the citizens of the USA for political leverage.

It also has the highest rate of illegal immigrants.....in fact the population of illegals here is greater than a large number of countries in the whole world. Most violent crime is committed by them. You want to reduce crime? send them home where they belong.

Thank you progressive assholes who inflict wanton rape and murder on the citizens of the USA for political leverage.

You really need to document the bull shit that you fling.

Why bother. You would ignore factual data anyway. Progressive loons like you always do.

Why bother. You would ignore factual data anyway. Progressive loons like you always do.

As usual, you've got nothing.

No, I've got more than enough to deal with a silly asshat like you. And I have on many an occasion.

No, I've got more than enough to deal with a silly asshat like you. And I have on many an occasion.

As usual, you've got nothing. Your another hypocrite/sociopath teabagger blaming the countries problems on illegals, but promoting big business that hires them to keep wages low.

As usual, you've got nothing. Your another hypocrite/sociopath teabagger blaming the countries problems on illegals, but promoting big business that hires them to keep wages low.

Wrong as usual. I despise multi-national corporations stupid. However, I also realize that having a huge illegal immigrant population drives wages down for everyone. Funny how you supposed smart people haven't figured that one out yet.

You are such a failure at everything you do, you know that. You're a terrible liar, you know nothing about economy, you know nothing about history...I am surprised you can wipe your own ass I truly am.

Forum List

Back