Father of CA Mass Shooting Victim Blames NRA and Republicans

His dad directed a movie about kids and violence making a lot of money off kids killing each other. Called the hunger games

two of them actually

with a 3rd on the way

6. Rodger details throughout his manifesto that he filled a void in his life with violent video games starting at a young age.

?Shots Fired, Shots Fired?: Chaotic Audio Reveals Police Response to Santa Barbara Shooting | TheBlaze.comix-absolutely-stunning-details-from-suspected-santa-barbara-shooters-141-page-manifesto/

Image source: Document

—

EMPATHY, the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.

Having empathy for others is a characteristic of normal human beings. Since this thread explicitly demonstrates that many self defined conservatives lack this quality, aren't they the epitome of a callous conservative? Those lacking empathy cannot be characterized as truly human as they seem to have more in common with reptiles.

Maybe it's time for the Republican Party, dominated by callous conservatives to lose the Elephant - a mammal known to have empathy, and replace it with a reptile?

His dad directed a movie about kids and violence making a lot of money off kids killing each other. Called the hunger games

two of them actually

with a 3rd on the way

6. Rodger details throughout his manifesto that he filled a void in his life with violent video games starting at a young age.

?Shots Fired, Shots Fired?: Chaotic Audio Reveals Police Response to Santa Barbara Shooting | TheBlaze.comix-absolutely-stunning-details-from-suspected-santa-barbara-shooters-141-page-manifesto/

—

and his parents both of them fueled that fire

by buying him whatever game he wanted whenever he wanted it

EMPATHY, the intellectual identification with or vicarious experiencing of the feelings, thoughts, or attitudes of another.

Having empathy for others is a characteristic of normal human beings. Since this thread explicitly demonstrates that many self defined conservatives lack this quality, aren't they the epitome of a callous conservative? Those lacking empathy cannot be characterized as truly human as they seem to have more in common with reptiles.

Maybe it's time for the Republican Party, dominated by callous conservatives to lose the Elephant - a mammal known to have empathy, and replace it with a reptile?

Indeed

Dontreadonme.jpg

smokingcapcool.gif

Last edited:

Having empathy for others is a characteristic of normal human beings. Since this thread explicitly demonstrates that many self defined conservatives lack this quality, aren't they the epitome of a callous conservative?
That's called projection. The left has no empathy for the law abiding gun owner, the NRA, gun manufacturers or anything else that doesn't share their myopic world view.
Those lacking empathy cannot be characterized as truly human as they seem to have more in common with reptiles.

Maybe the loony left should use to logo of a donkey with its' head up its' ass?

Indeed

Dontreadonme.jpg

smokingcapcool.gif

Indeed. "ME" being the primary focus of all callous conservatives: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" might be the better slogan (surely the most truthful).

two of them actually

with a 3rd on the way

—

Having empathy for others is a characteristic of normal human beings. Since this thread explicitly demonstrates that many self defined conservatives lack this quality, aren't they the epitome of a callous conservative?
That's called projection. The left has no empathy for the law abiding gun owner, the NRA, gun manufacturers or anything else that doesn't share their myopic world view.
Those lacking empathy cannot be characterized as truly human as they seem to have more in common with reptiles.

actually it should be up Vladimir Lenins ass

Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people. Empathy is not an unacceptable quality, it is an essential characteristic of humanity. and even observed in other mammals.

You really are not very bright (no, that is not projection, it is an observation on the quality of your posts).

I guess according to the father his son was a victim instead of a murderer. Classic Liberalism, blame everyone else except those really to blame.

Indeed

Dontreadonme.jpg

smokingcapcool.gif

Indeed. "ME" being the primary focus of all callous conservatives: "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" might be the better slogan (surely the most truthful).

Perhaps... Maybe it's more that we all have different levels and perceptions of what 'mine' is. In reality, it's a level you find yourself in commensurate with your earnings.

-Geaux

...as opposed to Gimmie yours, I deserve it!"?
Projection is a defense mechanism that involves taking our own unacceptable qualities or feelings and ascribing them to other people. Empathy is not an unacceptable quality, it is an essential characteristic of humanity. and even observed in other mammals.

You really are not very bright (no, that is not projection, it is an observation on the quality of your posts).
In other words, you couldn't refute my point.

...as opposed to Gimmie yours, I deserve it!"?

In other words, you couldn't refute my point.

I suppose I overestimated your intelligence.

Last edited:

We all empathize with the victims and their loved ones...and the family of the shooter.

I will even admit to a certain amount of empathy for the shooter...the kid was bullied to the point he was thrown of the balcony at a party by his fellow classmates.

But empathy doesn't not preclude rationality.

The shooters may have been a victim, but that will never excuse the choice he made to exact his revenge at the point of a knife and from the barrel of a gun.

Equally, I can both empathize with the fathers loss, and at the same time remonstrate his decision to blame anyone or anything but the shooter...especially in California, where EVERY anti-second amendment proscription that the NRA opposes is already the law of the land.

And it didn't change a thing.

good grief, Wry preaching to us about empathy..

then they use that so called "empathy" they have to beat us over the heads about gun control and how it's all our fault this happened

this father should of looked at HIS own parenting first and foremost and then I might have HAD some empathy for him

then they use that so called "empathy" they have to beat us over the heads about gun control and how it's all our fault this happened

this father should of looked at HIS own parenting first and foremost and then I might have HAD some empathy for him

The father did nothing but raise his child and the child was killed by a nut with a gun. He is probably striking out at anyone that has a gun. I disagree but I understand why he said what he did. What kind of retard blames the fathers parenting skill regarding the victim for this?

The father did nothing but raise his child and the child was killed by a nut with a gun. He is probably striking out at anyone that has a gun. I disagree but I understand why he said what he did. What kind of retard blames the fathers parenting skill regarding the victim for this?

Stephanie is that kind of retard, but that too might be an overestimation of her mental ability.

Forum List

Back