Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

Apparently this father wants other kids to be put in jeopardy by mentally ill people who seek violence against school children. The gun free zone concept isn't working. Where was his support of getting the mentally ill identified and assistance rendered?

Not all of the parents of Sandy Hook victims are for more gun control.

Parents of Sandy Hook victims split over gun control laws

Some know that more gun laws wouldn't have helped, but someone armed, in that school would have. What's surprising is how easily people have been convinced that Adam Lanza used an AR-15 when he didn't. That was all made up after the shooting.

Rights for what? Please show me exactly where the Constitution gives us the "Right" to own military assualt weapons.

I do support the idea that the 2nd gives us the right to conceal carry. But if you concede that it does not give us the "Right" to own say....Rocket Propelled Grenades then you agree that a line must be drawn somewhere, right?

And BTW.....if that was MY child or grandchild pictured in that casket I would stick that picture in your face.

#1 An AR is not military grade.. if this were about M-16s or M-60s or AT-4s, I would partially concede your point

(And an AR is manufactured for one reason. To kill as many people as fast as possible. It has no real hunting value.)

#2 I think where the line needs to be drawn is on the person, not the weapon

(I can agree up to a point. But the NRA opposed legislation that would keep guns out of the hands of people who are mentaly ill and opposed legislation to increase background checks to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. They also oppose registration that helps catch criminals.)

#3 There is nothing I am hearing on this in truthful detail except what we hear from wingers.. which makes it very suspect

If you can show where the information is wrong in the OP then please do.
It's up to the supporters of the OP to prove it's premise, not the other way around.

While this does seem distasteful on the surface I would have to hear what the father was saying while holding his dead sons photo. Was he using his child as a ploy to play on peoples emotions? Making decisions based on emotions rarely ends up a smart decision.

his baby was killed just a couple of weeks ago.

this man saw the bullet ridden body.

You people and the people that would heckle a grieving parent are ghouls.

Screaming at a man who had to bury a bullet ridden baby so you can snuggle a fucking mankiller of a gun is sick.

He cant snuggle his baby but you insist on snuggling the mankiller who turned his child into swiss cheese

I wouldn't call that heckling.

Then again I wouldn't use a dead kid as a prop to pass laws that deny others their rights either.

Rights for what? Please show me exactly where the Constitution gives us the "Right" to own military assualt weapons.

I do support the idea that the 2nd gives us the right to conceal carry. But if you concede that it does not give us the "Right" to own say....Rocket Propelled Grenades then you agree that a line must be drawn somewhere, right?

And BTW.....if that was MY child or grandchild pictured in that casket I would stick that picture in your face.

#1 An AR is not military grade.. if this were about M-16s or M-60s or AT-4s, I would partially concede your point
#2 I think where the line needs to be drawn is on the person, not the weapon
#3 There is nothing I am hearing on this in truthful detail except what we hear from wingers.. which makes it very suspect

An M-16 is actually an AR-15, so they are military grade.

this is now who the right is.

Do nothing

never fix anything.

Just scream at people

The NRA gun cultists have become the new NAMBLA, demanding their constitutional rights.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA end up harming children.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA read the constitution though a demented keyhole, failing to see how public safety trumps their "rights".
Both the NRA and NAMBLA have creepy leaders.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA promoted themselves on the internet, and their members use the internet to get around law enforcement.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA use the internet to exchange information about how LE is trying to catch them.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA believe they are being unfairly targeted....

You are correct about NAMBLA harming children.

You are totally incorrect about the NRA.
The NRA teaches our children about gun safety.
You should educate yourself about what the NRA does.
You also need to educate yourself about our Constitution.
Quote form Ben Franklin.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Why would you want to give up our liberties?
Why do you want Government to control us?

While this does seem distasteful on the surface I would have to hear what the father was saying while holding his dead sons photo. Was he using his child as a ploy to play on peoples emotions? Making decisions based on emotions rarely ends up a smart decision.

Using his murdered child as a PLOY?? What kind of animal are you? I don't send out neg reps, but if I did you would get one. You are scum.

An AR 15 is merely a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle. It just looks different.

There have been countless posts on that issue.

My Mini 14 shoots the same round as an AR 15 at the same rate but it is not considered a military assault rifle.

So let's cut the bullshit.

The AR 15 is merely a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle??? :cuckoo:

I thought you said to cut the bullshit. :cool:

Then you tell me how any AR 15 .223 that is available for consumer purchase is different than my mini 14 other than the cosmetics.

The NRA gun cultists have become the new NAMBLA, demanding their constitutional rights.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA end up harming children.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA read the constitution though a demented keyhole, failing to see how public safety trumps their "rights".
Both the NRA and NAMBLA have creepy leaders.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA promoted themselves on the internet, and their members use the internet to get around law enforcement.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA use the internet to exchange information about how LE is trying to catch them.

Both the NRA and NAMBLA believe they are being unfairly targeted....

You are correct about NAMBLA harming children.

You are totally incorrect about the NRA.
The NRA teaches our children about gun safety.
You should educate yourself about what the NRA does.
You also need to educate yourself about our Constitution.
Quote form Ben Franklin.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Why would you want to give up our liberties?
Why do you want Government to control us?

your insistance at snuggling man killer guns has gotten babies turned into swiss cheese

Using his murdered child as a PLOY?? What kind of animal are you? I don't send out neg reps, but if I did you would get one. You are scum.

It is what it is Bfgrn. I can only hope it was the folks who put him up to it that made it a ploy and not the father himself.

Forum List

Back