Father of Newtown Victim Heckled

An AR 15 is merely a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle. It just looks different.

There have been countless posts on that issue.

My Mini 14 shoots the same round as an AR 15 at the same rate but it is not considered a military assault rifle.

So let's cut the bullshit.

The AR 15 is merely a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle??? :cuckoo:

I thought you said to cut the bullshit. :cool:

Then you tell me how any AR 15 .223 that is available for consumer purchase is different than my mini 14 other than the cosmetics.

bullshit, you dont like democracy either
so why are you trying to pretend what the people say matters?

Rights for what? Please show me exactly where the Constitution gives us the "Right" to own military assualt weapons.

I do support the idea that the 2nd gives us the right to conceal carry. But if you concede that it does not give us the "Right" to own say....Rocket Propelled Grenades then you agree that a line must be drawn somewhere, right?

And BTW.....if that was MY child or grandchild pictured in that casket I would stick that picture in your face.

#1 An AR is not military grade.. if this were about M-16s or M-60s or AT-4s, I would partially concede your point
#2 I think where the line needs to be drawn is on the person, not the weapon
#3 There is nothing I am hearing on this in truthful detail except what we hear from wingers.. which makes it very suspect

An M-16 is actually an AR-15, so they are military grade.

No the M 16 is the military version and is capable of full auto fire.

The Ar 15 is not capable of full auto fire therefore it is not military grade and is just a semi auto rifle not unlike any other semi auto rifle.

The AR 15 is merely a semiautomatic rifle not unlike any other semiautomatic rifle??? :cuckoo:

I thought you said to cut the bullshit. :cool:

Then you tell me how any AR 15 .223 that is available for consumer purchase is different than my mini 14 other than the cosmetics.

Then you tell me how an AR 15 semiautomatic that shoots a .223 round is any different than my Ruger Mini 14 semiautomatic that shoots a .223 round other than cosmetics.

And again we live in a constitutional republic not a democracy.

Rights for what? Please show me exactly where the Constitution gives us the "Right" to own military assualt weapons.

I do support the idea that the 2nd gives us the right to conceal carry. But if you concede that it does not give us the "Right" to own say....Rocket Propelled Grenades then you agree that a line must be drawn somewhere, right?

And BTW.....if that was MY child or grandchild pictured in that casket I would stick that picture in your face.

#1 An AR is not military grade.. if this were about M-16s or M-60s or AT-4s, I would partially concede your point
#3 There is nothing I am hearing on this in truthful detail except what we hear from wingers.. which makes it very suspect

Not really. a M-16 has 3 round burst option. The bullets are different. The sights, stock and barrels are different. There are some AR_15 built to mimic the M-16, but it is still no the same

We do have a cancer in our society. The cancer is you.

Pogo2.jpg

We do have a cancer in our society. The cancer is you.

Why? Because I would respect the rights of a father whose 6 year old son was brutally murdered by letting him speak his peace without heckling him?

The Ar 15 is not capable of full auto fire therefore it is not military grade and is just a semi auto rifle not unlike any other semi auto rifle.

It would take me about 60 seconds with a decent rasp to make an AR-15 full auto.

Then you tell me how an AR 15 semiautomatic that shoots a .223 round is any different than my Ruger Mini 14 semiautomatic that shoots a .223 round other than cosmetics.

nope we live in a democratic republic which is a democracy.

and you should NOT be trying to convince anyone to join you in your thoughts because you should NOT want the majority of people to agree with you because according to YOU the majority is NEVER NEVER correct

Not really. a M-16 has 3 round burst option. The bullets are different. The sights, stock and barrels are different. There are some AR_15 built to mimic the M-16, but it is still no the same

"M-16" is military nomenclature for an AR-15. The only difference is a modification to the sear.

Last edited:

It would take me about 60 seconds with a decent rasp to make an AR-15 full auto.

And you would be breaking the law in doing so.

Just because you would break the law does not mean others should have to pay the price for your crime.

Our right to snuggle our living children outweights your right to snuggle a mankiller of a gun.

fist meet face

nope we live in a democratic republic which is a democracy.

and you should NOT be trying to convince anyone to join you in your thoughts because you should NOT want the majority of people to agree with you because according to YOU the majority is NEVER NEVER correct

That's right and since you always side with the majority you are always wrong. Just like you're wrong about us living in a democracy.

And you would be breaking the law in doing so.

Just because you would break the law does not mean others should have to pay the price for your crime.

So the fact that modifying an AR-15 is illegal means criminals won't do it?

Got it. :lol:

Rights for what? Please show me exactly where the Constitution gives us the "Right" to own military assault weapons.

No it isn't
M 16 shoots any where up tp 3 bursts of fire and automatic fire.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoH0frWgJg]shooting my M-16 - YouTube[/ame]
AK 15 shoots one bullet at a time.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3J0zaOEPk]Basic AR-15 operation - YouTube[/ame]

Hey why did you guys back Bush trying to spread democracy if you hate it so much?

see your too crazy to be allowed to own a mankiller gun

"M-16" is military nomenclature for an AR-15. The only difference is a modification to the sear.

Law abiding citizens don't do that. So you have means and opportunity, how's your motive?

Our right to snuggle our living children outweights your right to snuggle a mankiller of a gun.

fist meet face

The mere act of owning a weapon is not threatening anyone.

It's the USE of the weapon just as it is the USE of a fist.

Maybe we should cut off everyone's hands before they can punch someone.

Forum List

Back