Father Refuses to Claim Dead Homosexual Son of Orlando Shooting (I Wouldn't Either)

My child is still my child no matter the path they choose....I do not abort my relationships........

THIS!!!! My children can DO things I dislike. But they will always be my children. A father that will do what this man did is merely a sperm donor. Such behavior is despicable.

His father is NOT and cannot say he is pro life. A father loves his kids no matter what.

His father is NOT and cannot say he is pro life. A father loves his kids no matter what.

Given the vile things I have seen numerous people post about gays, I wonder if they would approve of aborting a fetus that would grow up to be gay?

Bravo for the father. His son chose to reject God and our Savior, Jesus Christ, and instead chose a life of depravity that is highly immoral. On the other hand, the good father is exercising the right moral decision. I would do the same.

Father Refuses to Claim Body of Orlando Shooting Victim

Whilst I don't agree with the LGBT lifestyle, your child is your child and regardless whether they're straight or LGBT I'd still love them and disowning them for this reason is pretty disgraceful.

The only reasons I can think of for disowning flesh and blood are them being a paedophile, a serial killer or a terrorist.

I don't expect the hardcore Militant LGBT Crowd to agree with me about this, because in general they're too hateful against anyone who doesn't adhere to and parrot The Agenda.

Dig up the Islamic terrorist, throw him in the local land fill, then put the victim in his place at the cemetery with a proper funeral.

Given the vile things I have seen numerous people post about gays, I wonder if they would approve of aborting a fetus that would grow up to be gay?

Are you saying there is a gay gene? How can you tell an unborn baby is going to be gay?

I didn't say anything of the sort. I didn't talk about details. I just asked if abortion would be ok if the baby was going to grow up to be gay.

Are you saying there is a gay gene? How can you tell an unborn baby is going to be gay?

I didn't say anything of the sort. I didn't talk about details. I just asked if abortion would be ok if the baby was going to grow up to be gay.

You asked if people would approve of abortion if they knew the fetus, your term, was going to be gay? How else would you know unless genetic tests could be done that proved such a thing? While you may not have said it outright, what you mentioned could only be determined at that stage using genetics. That's why I asked the question.

You didn't say baby. You said fetus which you lefties refer to the unborn as in order to keep from calling it life so you can justify abortion.

You asked if people would approve of abortion if they knew the fetus, your term, was going to be gay? How else would you know unless genetic tests could be done that proved such a thing? While you may not have said it outright, what you mentioned could only be determined at that stage using genetics. That's why I asked the question.

You didn't say baby. You said fetus which you lefties refer to the unborn as in order to keep from calling it life so you can justify abortion.

I was addressing the eagerness that some have expressed at wanting gays to be murdered.

Genetics, time machine, seer, or whatever. The method of knowing is not important. Would you advocate killing a fetus that would grow to be gay?

And "fetus" is the scientific term for an unborn baby. And in my response to your post I used the term "baby".

How about these versions of my posts?

"Given the vile things I have seen numerous people post about gays, I wonder if they would approve of aborting a fertilized egg, that is now an independent life, whose name is known by God, that would grow up to be gay?"

"I just asked if abortion would be ok if the undeveloped, living human was going to grow up to be gay."

I was addressing the eagerness that some have expressed at wanting gays to be murdered.

Genetics, time machine, seer, or whatever. The method of knowing is not important. Would you advocate killing a fetus that would grow to be gay?

And "fetus" is the scientific term for an unborn baby. And in my response to your post I used the term "baby".

"Given the vile things I have seen numerous people post about gays, I wonder if they would approve of aborting a fertilized egg, that is now an independent life, whose name is known by God, that would grow up to be gay?"

"I just asked if abortion would be ok if the undeveloped, living human was going to grow up to be gay."

I don't advocate abortion for any reason not do I believe someone is born gay. Next question?

I don't advocate abortion for any reason not do I believe someone is born gay. Next question?

At least you answered. No more questions in this thread.

Bravo for the father. His son chose to reject God and our Savior, Jesus Christ, and instead chose a life of depravity that is highly immoral. On the other hand, the good father is exercising the right moral decision. I would do the same.

Father Refuses to Claim Body of Orlando Shooting Victim
This is called "estrangement". The parents were estranged from their adult child.

Very sad.

The body will now go to one of the various universities for their biological and anatomical studies or medical school.

That's not necessarily bad.

Med students need cadavers. There is a shortage of cadavers anyway.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2014/01/economist-explains-10

Forum List

Back