Father Son Team Up to Kill

Actually if you told the police they only need to patrol white neigborhoods and respond to calls there they would be very happy. Be serious
Actually they would be miserable. They would have less chance to kill Black people if they only patrolled white neighborhoods.

No no..... I think they would just spend a lot of time at Starbucks. BTW happy new year

Two of the dumbest racists on this board on the same thread....

Caption and Asclepias create a vortex of stupid wherever they post.

Where is Pat Robertson?
Where is the grandfather? If white grandfathers were in their lives white men would not team up with their sons to kill elderly couples and shoot cops.

Two of the dumbest racists on this board on the same thread....

Caption and Asclepias create a vortex of stupid wherever they post.

Where is Pat Robertson?
Where is the grandfather? If white grandfathers were in their lives white men would not team up with their sons to kill elderly couples and shoot cops.

So what your really doing here is using a little bit of sarcasm here to counter what you feel is the constant mentioning of Black crime, or Black on Black crime. At least thats what it seems like to me, So what? So your down playing the problems in the black community, why? maybe we should just forget about the problems in the black community then? sure, lets pull all the police out of predominately black areas, as that might constitute profileing and rather, lets have them patrol white neighborhoods instead. Poor black people that have to deal with gangs and thugs can just deal with it I guess, cause as you know, the real problems are with white father and son gangs who dont have Grandfathers!!! Its obviously an epidemic.

Obviously Sociology is not your field of expertise, maybe you should just stick to real estate.
I never mentioned the Black community. Did you see that anywhere in my OP? Deal with the point. I am pointing out the very real issues in the white community. I am wondering why white people dont fix their problems. Do you have an answer?

You did not mention the Black community, but its easy enough to read between the lines. Well, heres the thing now, If a White people started a movement on fixing the problems of WHITE people, It would be exclusionary and called racist most likely as well as a waste of resources. You could never have a fundraiser for white problems. If your not allowed to address your problems, you cannot make a concerted effort to fix it.

On the other hand, other specific races do have organizations to address social problems in their respective communities amd as we know must be hard at work spending most of their time addressing the most important problems like gang violence, and trying to show the youth a peaceful path. I'm sure.
There was nothing to read between the lines. I am not a cryptic person. Who told you that you cant have a fund raiser for white problems? Why would it be exclusionary or racist if you addressed problems with white people? I dont think its racist that there are Black groups devoted to addressing the problems in the Black community. If you are trying to fix white problems that would set a great example if it were to be successful. The only way it could be seen as racist is if those groups were funded by the government and groups for other races were not funded in an equal manner.

Actually if you told the police they only need to patrol white neigborhoods and respond to calls there they would be very happy. Be serious
Actually they would be miserable. They would have less chance to kill Black people if they only patrolled white neighborhoods.

No no..... I think they would just spend a lot of time at Starbucks. BTW happy new year
Happy New Year to you too.

I have non-white family members and friends that are or used to be LEOs. They actively look for boderline physcotics that are itching to crack heads..Trust me. They would be miserable.

Forum List

Back