Father Son Team Up to Kill

Why would a thug like that cause generations of any people to live in poverty? That was another dumb comment. What does this white person killing someone and shooting the cops have to do with generational poverty?

If you don't get what I am talking about, I'm not going to draw a map for you. Or maybe I will.

This entire post is nothing but a distraction. You play a game of "gotcha"! In your mind, thinking that this negates the concerns that black culture has a serious issue with generational poverty and escalated rates of in-community crime. Since real solutions to this (which would benefit all Americans) require both the answering of uncomfortable questions, and solutions that do not mesh with the views of progressive leadership, what we get is the "bread and circuses" approach, where idiots like you post crap like this, trying vainly to find an equivalent in white culture, without realizing that white culture as a homogeneous entity does not exist. It is mixed with ethnic background, wealth background, and locality backgrounds far more than being "white."

But keep on with your gotcha posts, in the end, they SOOOO help things out in your culture.
What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

You came into a thread about white people going on a crime spree and shooting at cops to bring up black crime. And you're seriously crying that you arent deflecting?

Who is ignoring the real issues? LOL

The whole purpose of this thread is a "gotcha" to clutter the real issues of the black communities problem with gang crime and generational poverty with some vague implications that "white" culture" has the same issues. While the same activities may exist in both cultures, they don't have the same per capita frequency or impact.
Had nothing to do with Black culture. It was a white father and son killing other white people. How did it turn into a Black issue thread? Your deflections are amazing. :laugh:

If you don't get what I am talking about, I'm not going to draw a map for you. Or maybe I will.

This entire post is nothing but a distraction. You play a game of "gotcha"! In your mind, thinking that this negates the concerns that black culture has a serious issue with generational poverty and escalated rates of in-community crime. Since real solutions to this (which would benefit all Americans) require both the answering of uncomfortable questions, and solutions that do not mesh with the views of progressive leadership, what we get is the "bread and circuses" approach, where idiots like you post crap like this, trying vainly to find an equivalent in white culture, without realizing that white culture as a homogeneous entity does not exist. It is mixed with ethnic background, wealth background, and locality backgrounds far more than being "white."

But keep on with your gotcha posts, in the end, they SOOOO help things out in your culture.
What does this have to do with my culture? I'm not white. I'm just remarking on white culture like you guys do when a Black person does a crime. Why are you deflecting from the OP?

The only deflection is you trying to do a "gotcha" post. It's not going to work.

But keep ignoring the real issues and play with tripe like this, and watching the youth of your culture gunning each other down and creating generations they cannot afford to raise

You came into a thread about white people going on a crime spree and shooting at cops to bring up black crime. And you're seriously crying that you arent deflecting?

Who is ignoring the real issues? LOL

The whole purpose of this thread is a "gotcha" to clutter the real issues of the black communities problem with gang crime and generational poverty with some vague implications that "white" culture" has the same issues. While the same activities may exist in both cultures, they don't have the same per capita frequency or impact.

No this whole thread is about a father and son going on a crime spree and shooting two cops then getting arrested instead of shot full of holes.

What is wrong with whites where this is acceptable behavior? Why does their culture permit such thuggery?

Why are you excusing this behavior? You're part of the problem
He is an embarrassment to the few good white people I know. They always address the issues in the white community. Marty is just making excuses to cover his white peoples poor behavior.

Two of the dumbest racists on this board on the same thread....

Caption and Asclepias create a vortex of stupid wherever they post.
This is an issue white people need to address right?

Is there an epidemic of father/son crime sprees in the white community? Break out the numbers and we can decide based on those. It is afterall the standard that we judge the black community by, so it would only be fair to scrutinize the white communities behavior based off of statistics too.

Is there an epidemic of father/son crime sprees in the white community? Break out the numbers and we can decide based on those. It is afterall the standard that we judge the black community by, so it would only be fair to scrutinize the white communities behavior based off of statistics too.

What is your definition of epidemic? Also do they have to be only father and son crime sprees? That seems a bit narrow. How about crimes committed by whites? Is that not a bar we can use to demonstrate a crime problem in your community?

I'm betting no stats are acceptable...even the ones you use to claim the same about blacks.

What is your definition of epidemic? Also do they have to be only father and son crime sprees? That seems a bit narrow. How about crimes committed by whites? Is that not a bar we can use to demonstrate a crime problem in your community?

I'm betting no stats are acceptable...even the ones you use to claim the same about blacks.
What percentage of the white community is out there committing crime? In the black community (for example), 1 in 3 black males will end up in prison. THAT is an epidemic. Lets see your numbers on the white community and we can decide of there is an epidemic... or you can dance around and avoid my challenge, at which point you will instantly lose this debate and look like a fool.

Is this a problem with white culture? Why are they going around killing people? These 2 killed an elderly couple and shot some cops.

Bodies found in pickup after shootout with W. Va. cops

635557897204378617-eric-campbell.jpg

I won't tell something new. But crime doesn;t have race or nation. Only statistics disagree.
I am not tired to be surprised at every accident like this.
America is going crazy. Nothing is to save it.

What percentage of the white community is out there committing crime? In the black community (for example), 1 in 3 black males will end up in prison. THAT is an epidemic. Lets see your numbers on the white community and we can decide of there is an epidemic... or you can dance around and avoid my challenge, at which point you will instantly lose this debate and look like a fool.

Percentage?? Whites commit more crimes across the board fuck percentages. There is literally no reason to not care about white crime if CRIME is your issue. Here isa father and son shooting cops and what happens? Peru got shot shot and taken in... Wha???

Is this a problem with white culture? Why are they going around killing people? These 2 killed an elderly couple and shot some cops.

Bodies found in pickup after shootout with W. Va. cops

635557897204378617-eric-campbell.jpg

I won't tell something new. But crime doesn;t have race or nation. Only statistics disagree.
I am not tired to be surprised at every accident like this.
America is going crazy. Nothing is to save it.
White culture is disintegrating before your eyes. It was all a hoax anyway. It was bound to run its course. Anytime you have a culture that is compiled on the notion of superiority you are going to have breakdowns. Its inevitable.

Percentage?? Whites commit more crimes across the board fuck percentages. There is literally no reason to not care about white crime if CRIME is your issue. Here isa father and son shooting cops and what happens? Peru got shot shot and taken in... Wha???
You can dance around all you want, but it just lost you the debate.Thanks for playing.

Funny, white people get arrested, and the white people don't go burning their own towns down like the naggers do. What is the point of the OP again? To show white people don't chimp out like the diversity does? Congratulations, you were successful.

Funny, white people get arrested, and the white people don't go burning their own towns down like the naggers do. What is the point of the OP again? To show white people don't chimp out like the diversity does? Congratulations, you were successful.
No. It was to show crackers like killing for fun. Also crackers riot over pumpkins

No. It was to show crackers like killing for fun. Also crackers riot over pumpkins
#pumpkinlivesmatter

#pumpkinlivesmatter
You inbred feral caves chimps and your supporters need to be euthanized..

#pumpkinlivesmatter
You inbred feral caves chimps and your supporters need to be euthanized..
You will have to explain that euthanasia aren't "youth in asia" to your fellow "people of color" first.

Where is Pat Robertson?
Where is the grandfather? If white grandfathers were in their lives white men would not team up with their sons to kill elderly couples and shoot cops.

Where is Pat Robertson?
Where is the grandfather? If white grandfathers were in their lives white men would not team up with their sons to kill elderly couples and shoot cops.

So what your really doing here is using a little bit of sarcasm here to counter what you feel is the constant mentioning of Black crime, or Black on Black crime. At least thats what it seems like to me, So what? So your down playing the problems in the black community, why? maybe we should just forget about the problems in the black community then? sure, lets pull all the police out of predominately black areas, as that might constitute profileing and rather, lets have them patrol white neighborhoods instead. Poor black people that have to deal with gangs and thugs can just deal with it I guess, cause as you know, the real problems are with white father and son gangs who dont have Grandfathers!!! Its obviously an epidemic.

Obviously Sociology is not your field of expertise, maybe you should just stick to real estate.

Actually if you told the police they only need to patrol white neigborhoods and respond to calls there they would be very happy. Be serious

Where is Pat Robertson?

Where is Pat Robertson?

So what your really doing here is using a little bit of sarcasm here to counter what you feel is the constant mentioning of Black crime, or Black on Black crime. At least thats what it seems like to me, So what? So your down playing the problems in the black community, why? maybe we should just forget about the problems in the black community then? sure, lets pull all the police out of predominately black areas, as that might constitute profileing and rather, lets have them patrol white neighborhoods instead. Poor black people that have to deal with gangs and thugs can just deal with it I guess, cause as you know, the real problems are with white father and son gangs who dont have Grandfathers!!! Its obviously an epidemic.

Obviously Sociology is not your field of expertise, maybe you should just stick to real estate.
I never mentioned the Black community. Did you see that anywhere in my OP? Deal with the point. I am pointing out the very real issues in the white community. I am wondering why white people dont fix their problems. Do you have an answer?

Where is Pat Robertson?

Where is Pat Robertson?

I never mentioned the Black community. Did you see that anywhere in my OP? Deal with the point. I am pointing out the very real issues in the white community. I am wondering why white people dont fix their problems. Do you have an answer?

You did not mention the Black community, but its easy enough to read between the lines. Well, heres the thing now, If a White people started a movement on fixing the problems of WHITE people, It would be exclusionary and called racist most likely as well as a waste of resources. You could never have a fundraiser for white problems. If your not allowed to address your problems, you cannot make a concerted effort to fix it.

On the other hand, other specific races do have organizations to address social problems in their respective communities amd as we know must be hard at work spending most of their time addressing the most important problems like gang violence, and trying to show the youth a peaceful path. I'm sure.

Forum List

Back