🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fatso Going Off The Deep End?

Once again Chris Crispie goes the jackass route at a ballgame and tries to intimidate a heckler. And he was armed...with an order of nachos.
lol.gif

073017-chris-christie-primary-1.jpg

Sooner or later somebody is going to forget that the fat punk has a bodyguard and beat the stuffing out of him.

The guy is the cubs shirt was being a jackass and got called out on it.

Hell in New Jersey this would actually help his popularity.
Show us the evidence that the "guy in the cubs shirt was being a jackass". He was in his own seat...it's crispy creme whose in HIS space in HIS face.

Once again Chris Crispie goes the jackass route at a ballgame and tries to intimidate a heckler. And he was armed...with an order of nachos.
lol.gif

Sooner or later somebody is going to forget that the fat punk has a bodyguard and beat the stuffing out of him.

The guy is the cubs shirt was being a jackass and got called out on it.

Hell in New Jersey this would actually help his popularity.
Show us the evidence that the "guy in the cubs shirt was being a jackass". He was in his own seat...it's crispy creme whose in HIS space in HIS face.

"I called him a hypocrite because I thought it needed to be said. He then turned around and walked all the way back towards me and got up in my face for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only about 30 seconds or a minute," Joseph said.

Christie Calls Fan 'A Big Shot' During Baseball Game Confrontation

Fat boy couldn't even put his nachos down to get up in someone's face.

I really didnt have a problem with Crispy until the bridge shutdown incident. Then came the beach closure only to see his fat ass and family lounging on the "closed" beach.

Dudes about as unethical as they come.

When he threw an arm around Obama begging for hurricane money, he cost Romney that election. No Fatso, no second tour for the Kenyan....fat POS is no friend to the GOP.

If that were me Fatboy would be sporting those Nachos all over his face.
12aisq.jpg

Nah...I just have a very short temper.
Uh-oh! Badass got a tempa!

"Govenuh, here is what I do your nachos!"
tenor.gif

Those were Crispys Nachos....like he needs em.

They might have been whole wheat nachos with skim-milk cheese, you never know. Could be why he was so irritable.

lol.gif

Pres. Trump needs a man like that in his administration. I'll bet that CNN will not spread fake news about him. Chris will come to their place of work like a man on fire if they think of spreading false rumors about him.

Forum List

Back