Faucci Says Lock Downs May Be Back

That fat assed loser couldn't get elected as dog catcher.
Thanks for that link!

Dr. Fauci's brilliant prediction:

"I would not be surprised if in the next few weeks we see somewhat of either a flattening of our diminution or maybe even an increase," Fauci told ABC News' Brad Mielke on the podcast "Start Here."

So COVID could either keep diminishing at the same rate, diminish more slowly, or increase. I'll bet good money that one of t hose three things happen.

Thanks for that link!

"I would not be surprised if in the next few weeks we see somewhat of either a flattening of our diminution or maybe even an increase," Fauci told ABC News' Brad Mielke on the podcast "Start Here."

So COVID could either keep diminishing at the same rate, diminish more slowly, or increase. I'll bet good money that one of t hose three things happen.
That's not what he said.

You must have a hard time understanding weather forecasts.

Thanks for that link!

China has an entire city on lockdown because of a flare-up. Why have they not formulated a super vax to kill the beast!?

Faucci words are overwhelmingly terrifying to some I know, but the neckhole? Really? I thought the preferred barbaric method was skullfucking.....or is that old school now?
Old school

and you love that POS and his fake bullshit dictatorial edicts

he is likely the one who caused the "pandemic" so I don't know why you and Moonbat suck his dick

Forum List

Back