Fauci ADMITS masks are not about EFFICACY, but instead AUTHORITY AND POWER

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

“it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions.”

He continued, “I believe that the Department of Justice is operating on the principle that decisions that are public health decisions belong with the public health agency, in this case, the CDC.”

“So it’s more of a matter of principle of where the authority lies than it is about whether or not there’s gonna be a mandate on a plane or not,” Fauci declared.

SO FAUCI SAID IT DOESNT MATTER IF MASKS WORK ON AIRPLANES, IT IS ABOUT THE POWER OF THE CDC!

Wow! He fucking admits masks are a show of capilulation by the population to the authority of the CDC.

INCREDIBLE.

Bark and clap, trained seals.

ConTheorists.jpg

Its less about the masks, but more about the authority to issue mandates?!

How can you cultists support this?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
This is their America, Colonel. They like and support being told by their government what to think and
what to do. Don't burst their bubble.

“it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions.”

He continued, “I believe that the Department of Justice is operating on the principle that decisions that are public health decisions belong with the public health agency, in this case, the CDC.”

“So it’s more of a matter of principle of where the authority lies than it is about whether or not there’s gonna be a mandate on a plane or not,” Fauci declared.

SO FAUCI SAID IT DOESNT MATTER IF MASKS WORK ON AIRPLANES, IT IS ABOUT THE POWER OF THE CDC!

Wow! He fucking admits masks are a show of capilulation by the population to the authority of the CDC.

INCREDIBLE.

The CDC is now the one-world domination power run by China.

In another part of the interview he said we are having fewer infections and hospitalizations because of vaccines and available treatments, while ignoring the science that millions have natural immunity from being infected.

He is nothing more than a TV whore and a hack.

I knew the game back in March 2020 when he said not to wear masks because they won't work. I researched the RCT's & other scientific research on the subject & he was right.
Then he was back 3 weeks later saying everybody has to mask up. I haven't paid any attention to that tiny goblin since.
That may have been the last time he actually said anything true

INCREDIBLE.

Not exactly a surprise to anyone with even a modicum of scientific knowledge.

Us half dozen thinkers have said this for two years now. It’s like using a window screen to hold water-the openings are too large
Masks and the entire Covid hoax overreaction is a dress rehearsal for something far more sinister. Americans who are still masked are showing every day how willing they are to be dictated to. That’s sending a real bad signal

Unsurprisingly enough he is the highest paid government employee reaping untold amounts of benefits. He was essentially bought to say what the current administration tells him to say. He is a public figure whore.

Forum List

Back