Fauci Attempts To Cancel NFL Season

I wonder how many football fans would accept actually getting the virus as the price seeing their team play? Football super fans are so obnoxious that that the number is far higher than zero.
People catch the flu all the time. You can chose to be a hermit the rest of your life. Living in fear of a virus. Some of us don’t want to live that way.

Yoh have an immune system. Use it.
So you would willingly contract covid 19 in order to see football? That's pretty stupid.
Millions of rioters are willingly contracting covid, but you support that.
No, they just ignore it.

All that matters to a Leftist is power. Hypocrisy is but a tool to achieve such power.

"
But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”

He’s about 5’7’ 165 pounds
Everybody should be locked down until they are diminutive like him-far healthier and health rules the world over sanity fact and freedom,
He will go pounding his little fist on the chests of these big hairy men shrieking “ No you don’t... no you won’t”
We turned our lives over to a worst case fanatic shrimp ,

The reason they think the Left has subverted the NFL is because they do pretty much everything else
I don't think the left has to work very hard to subvert the NFL since Roger Goodell is flaming leftist himself.
Jesus, you guys with your petty name calling. Can you be any more intellectually retarded? Grow up and learn how to make a real argument. Calling somebody a flaming leftist is meaningless. It just shows how ill equipped you are to debate actual issues.
Nice name calling hypocrite

I wonder how many football fans would accept actually getting the virus as the price seeing their team play? Football super fans are so obnoxious that that the number is far higher than zero.
People catch the flu all the time. You can chose to be a hermit the rest of your life. Living in fear of a virus. Some of us don’t want to live that way.

COVID is much more contagious and much more deadly than the flu... did you miss that memo?

With that said, I do agree that we should have a choice... but also a duty to be safe and responsible.
I’m not believing that. Unfortunately, the media and our government lie all the time. So, it’s hard to make such a conclusion.
That’s fine. Believe whatever you want. But are you making your conclusions on any data/science or just the belief that the government lies so this must be a lie and a world wide conspiracy?

Also how do you explain Trumps part where he obviously tried to down play it until he had no other choice but to comply with the seriousness of the outbreak for the two months we were shut down? If this was just like the flu then why would he comply like that?
Trump’s an idiot. I don’t try to explain anything an idiot says.
There we agree
Yep, the idiot had more blacks working then history. I like when an idiot is less of one then those calling him one

He’s about 5’7’ 165 pounds
Everybody should be locked down until they are diminutive like him-far healthier and health rules the world over sanity fact and freedom,
He will go pounding his little fist on the chests of these big hairy men shrieking “ No you don’t... no you won’t”
We turned our lives over to a worst case fanatic shrimp ,
You’re blame is misdirected. Fauci works under Trump authority, part of a task force directly overseen by VP Pence. Those are the people ultimately responsible for what policies were applied during the past few months.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Well couple runt Fauci with players kneeling during the anthem again, and it won't matter if they're living in a bubble or not, people won't watch or go to games.

The NFL seems bent on destroying itself by it's own leftist SJW agenda.
Has Fauci made comments about the kneeling? Can you post a quote or video?
That’s the commissioner

Well couple runt Fauci with players kneeling during the anthem again, and it won't matter if they're living in a bubble or not, people won't watch or go to games.

The NFL seems bent on destroying itself by it's own leftist SJW agenda.
Has Fauci made comments about the kneeling? Can you post a quote or video?
That’s the commissioner
Too funny isn’t it

COVID is much more contagious and much more deadly than the flu... did you miss that memo?

With that said, I do agree that we should have a choice... but also a duty to be safe and responsible.
I’m not believing that. Unfortunately, the media and our government lie all the time. So, it’s hard to make such a conclusion.
That’s fine. Believe whatever you want. But are you making your conclusions on any data/science or just the belief that the government lies so this must be a lie and a world wide conspiracy?

Also how do you explain Trumps part where he obviously tried to down play it until he had no other choice but to comply with the seriousness of the outbreak for the two months we were shut down? If this was just like the flu then why would he comply like that?
Mainstream media have recycled so many lies about COVID19 that by now every respectable editor with enough sense to come in out of the rain knows perfectly well what he or she is supposed to make the rest of us believe. And heaven help the dissenters!
You didn’t address what I said about Trumps reaction or the world wide conspiracy that would need to be in play for events to occur like they have. I get it, you don’t trust government or the media. Neither do I. But please address the points I made
Why?

Yep, the idiot had more blacks working then history. I like when an idiot is less of one then those calling him one
Theres a classic diversion to something that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. I actually unignored you to see if you actually had something good to say. I was not surprised to be disappointed.

• Love
You didn’t address what I said about Trumps reaction or the world wide conspiracy that would need to be in play for events to occur like they have. I get it, you don’t trust government or the media. Neither do I. But please address the points I made
I don’t consider Trump’s reaction meaningful. He’s an idiot. If you think he somehow knows the truth about anything, you’re fooling yourself.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
I don’t consider Trump’s reaction meaningful. He’s a idiot. If you think he somehow knows the truth about anything, you’re fooling yourself.
I don’t pretend to know what he knows. I do know he presents misinformation to the public on a daily basis. That aside I’m it seeing how you can conclude that COVID is not more dangerous from the flu. Are all the hospitals and doctors on the front lines lying too?

I don’t pretend to know what he knows. I do know he presents misinformation to the public on a daily basis. That aside I’m it seeing how you can conclude that COVID is not more dangerous from the flu. Are all the hospitals and doctors on the front lines lying too?
How much more dangerous is it than the flu?

• Thanks
I agree. I just hope this cancer doesn't spread to the NCAA but I'm pretty sure it will since victimhood is taught in our colleges. I'll blow off pro football. no problem, but it's going to take a little more effort to ignore college football.

Since blacks are so ridiculously over-represented in sports, I don't think there's much doubt, they'll be doing this throughout sports, and all leagues.

Theres a classic diversion to something that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. I actually unignored you to see if you actually had something good to say. I was not surprised to be disappointed.
Huh? You call him an idiot, I tell you what that’ idiot did and you say it doesn’t matter? Son I’m on fire laughing

Forum List

Back