Fauci Attempts To Cancel NFL Season

The argument is that this is Trump's plan. He signed it right?
It was Trump's plan, behind the scenes. Now wait and see what all this money that has been given out, does to the economy.

I'm supporting the people, as does Trump. It's time the govt. give back all the trillions they've stolen from the people and wasted it, without the people having a say. In essence Trump is like a modern day Robin Hood.
How in the world does growing the deficit translate to giving it back?!

Free money. Hooray Trump.
Or we can do it the Democratic Party's way, lock down the economy indefinitely because there's a "virus" out there, aarrest those want to open their businesses or simply go out, and drive the country into poverty. But say nothing, in fact cheering, tens of thousands of people rioting in the streets over what a bad cop, registered Democrat did in a Democrat run city, and Democrat run state.

How in the world does growing the deficit translate to giving it back?!
Maybe you should ask Obama and the Democrats, who grew the govt. like never before in history, unleashing 250,000 more IRS agents upon Americans, and other Govt. mandated programs, instead of giving it to the middle class.

Or we can do it the Democratic Party's way, lock down the economy indefinitely because there's a "virus" out there, aarrest those want to open their businesses or simply go out, and drive the country into poverty. But say nothing, in fact cheering, tens of thousands of people rioting in the streets over what a bad cop, registered Democrat did in a Democrat run city, and Democrat run state.

Trump and Fauci shut the economy down.

And Democrats want to keep it shut, as a ploy to sabotage Trump's chances of being reelected, but ignore the shut down rules if you want to riot, loot, and set fire to people's livelyhoods. You see, the virus is a registered Democrat!

And Democrats want to keep it shut, as a ploy to sabotage Trump's chances of being reelected, but ignore the shut down rules if you want to riot, loot, and set fire to people's livelyhoods. You see, the virus is a registered Democrat!

If you wish to argue that, argue that. The argument was that they shut down the economy. It was Trump and Fauci.

Maybe you should ask Obama and the Democrats, who grew the govt. like never before in history, unleashing 250,000 more IRS agents upon Americans, and other Govt. mandated programs, instead of giving it to the middle class.
I’m
Not asking Obama right now I’m asking you about Trumps deficit. Are you not able to answer without diverting do a different subject?

I always have read that Americans were smart. That we would never go this route. The route that banana republics take. And yet, here we are. No better then nations we laughed at at times. Only being one of the final nations of last resort has saved us with also our strong military to go with it.

Ever watch the NHL? Maybe PGA? Or how about MLS? MLB? Just because a couple of sports in the US have high black representation doesn't mean they all do.
You must not watch the nhl or mls, not many white Americans

I always have read that Americans were smart. That we would never go this route. The route that banana republics take. And yet, here we are. No better then nations we laughed at at times. Only being one of the final nations of last resort has saved us with also our strong military to go with it.
Funny we have those people here now. You’d think it would be the last thing they’d want. Why not just go back there and live in your hell. We don’t need it

You must not watch the nhl or mls, not many white Americans

Now it has to be Americans? And there are FAR more white Americans in the NHL than black Americans.

I notice you ignored the PGA and MLB, too.

There are a couple of US sports leagues with a lot more black representation than you see in the general population, but there are also leagues with less. If you don't want to accept that for some reason, it doesn't change the truth of it. :dunno:

So what do you want, whiny bitch? An up and running economy with people going back to work?
Or do you want granny to be safe and sound because everyone is staying home keeping their Covid virus all to
themselves?

Sorry you can't hate Trump all the time. Not legitimately, at least.

So what do you want, whiny bitch? An up and running economy with people going back to work?
Or do you want granny to be safe and sound because everyone is staying home keeping their Covid virus all to
themselves?

Sorry you can't hate Trump all the time. Not legitimately, at least.

Lol.....I simply corrected a false hood. Why did the actual facts trigger you?

Now it has to be Americans? And there are FAR more white Americans in the NHL than black Americans.

I notice you ignored the PGA and MLB, too.

There are a couple of US sports leagues with a lot more black representation than you see in the general population, but there are also leagues with less. If you don't want to accept that for some reason, it doesn't change the truth of it. :dunno:
You sure? You should double check

Snakeoil Salesman Dr Fauci is attempting to prevent the NFL from opening this year.
He claims that the players have to be in a bubble to play in a safe manner.

The left tried to use Colin Kaepernick to ruin the NFL.....now they're using COVID-19.

This is what I predict.....a game or two into the season....the commie left will claim that players tested positive and the NFL will fold like a cheap suit and close operations indefinitely.

So all of those millionaires will become unemployed and have to start looking for employment elsewhere.
Fauci is telling us the truth. It has nothing to do with him wanting to close the NFL. This thread sucks with lies.

Forum List

Back