Fauci Attempts To Cancel NFL Season

I thought conservatives already decided to boycott the NFL. What does it matter to you now if they cancel the season?

They're running out of institutions to hate. Chik-Fil-A turned on them.

And I saw this tonight on the TV before I came to work--Procter and Gamble.

Here is a brief list of what they produce which will be quickly boycotted by the blobbers:

Brands with net sales of more than US$1 billion annually[edit]
As of 2015, the company stated it owned the following brands with net annual sales of more than $1 billion:[1]

Brands by product type[edit]
Dishwashing[edit]
  • Dawn dishwashing liquid[6]
  • Joy dishwashing liquid (outside the United States)[7]
  • Gain dishwashing liquid
  • Ivory dishwashing liquid
Menstrual hygiene[edit]
Haircare[edit]

Head & Shoulders shampoo
Healthcare products[edit]
Household[edit]
  • Ace stain remover liquid
  • Bounce fabric-softener sheet for dryers[9]
  • Cascade dishwasher detergent
  • Fairy (known as Dreft in the Netherlands) dishwashing liquid, toilet soap, household soap, laundry detergent and dishwasher detergent
  • Febreze odor control[6]
  • Flash cleaning product
  • Jar dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent
  • Joy dishwashing liquid (outside the United States)[7]
  • Mr. Clean household cleaners
  • Puffs tissues
  • Luvs disposable diapers

A bar of Safeguard soap
  • Safeguard antibacterial soap brand[10] marketed by Procter & Gamble, introduced circa 1965. Safeguard soap is marketed under the brand name Escudo in Mexico.[11]
  • Tide detergents
  • Swiffer cleaning products.
  • Microban cleaning products
Laundry detergents[edit]
  • Ariel laundry detergent
  • Bold laundry detergent
  • Bonux laundry detergent
  • Cheer laundry detergent
  • Daz laundry detergent
  • Downy fabric softener[6]
  • Dreft laundry detergent
  • Era laundry detergent
  • Gain laundry detergent
  • Ola laundry soap
  • PMC laundry soap
  • Tide laundry detergent
  • Lenor fabric softener
Skin care[edit]

Gonna get pretty stinky in Conservistan without deodorant and toilet paper.

So much for traditional wholesomness!

That dude wholesomeness?

hahahaha hahaha hahaha

Trump gave Fauci his pulpit.
Trump used Fauci and went along with the severity of the shutdown, in order to get the govt. to send all that money to people. Never before has the US govt given so much money, almost everybody got something considerable. Fauci will be thrown away and the economy will take off like a rocket.

Are you supporting Trump adding Trillions to the debt?
Didn’t congress pass a bill? You really don’t have brains

Trump used Fauci and went along with the severity of the shutdown, in order to get the govt. to send all that money to people. Never before has the US govt given so much money, almost everybody got something considerable. Fauci will be thrown away and the economy will take off like a rocket.

The argument is that this is Trump's plan. He signed it right?

The argument is that this is Trump's plan. He signed it right?
Signed what?

Well couple runt Fauci with players kneeling during the anthem again, and it won't matter if they're living in a bubble or not, people won't watch or go to games.

The NFL seems bent on destroying itself by it's own leftist SJW agenda.
Has Fauci made comments about the kneeling? Can you post a quote or video?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Let me clue everyone in why the left pick on the NFL for CONCUSSIONS and for THE FLAG, and now THE DISEASE.

Please remember the CULTURAL MARXIST PROPAGANDA. The red mao tactics of getting rid of the FOUR OLDS.

OLD culture
OLD habits
OLD ideas
OLD ways

Very few sports are as AMERICAN as FOOTBALL. The other sports are WORLDLY. Every virtue signaling concern about concussions etc and the flag and commie Kaepernick is about ATTACKING AMERICA.

For some reason people saw fit to do an autopsy on Frank Giffords brain when he passed away. Even though Gifford was fairly sharp through his later years, they of course found CTE on the brain.

Well, for some reason Gordie Howe's brain was not studied. He played 30 or more in the NHL and that was when the NHL didn't wear helmets. Not even the goalies. Concussions are pretty common and yet commie espn never did a Tasters Choice documentary on anyone for concussions in their retired years....

It is all related to now Fauci attacking AMERICAN FOOTBALL RACIST NFL. Other sports like soccer, hockey baseball opening up worldwide. They are all silent.

AMERICAN FOOTBALL? Well, now the globalists must show their concerns. Of course.

Do you all get it?

I wonder how many football fans would accept actually getting the virus as the price seeing their team play? Football super fans are so obnoxious that that the number is far higher than zero.
People catch the flu all the time. You can chose to be a hermit the rest of your life. Living in fear of a virus. Some of us don’t want to live that way.

Yoh have an immune system. Use it.
COVID is much more contagious and much more deadly than the flu... did you miss that memo?

With that said, I do agree that we should have a choice... but also a duty to be safe and responsible.

Snakeoil Salesman Dr Fauci is attempting to prevent the NFL from opening this year.
He claims that the players have to be in a bubble to play in a safe manner.

The left tried to use Colin Kaepernick to ruin the NFL.....now they're using COVID-19.

This is what I predict.....a game or two into the season....the commie left will claim that players tested positive and the NFL will fold like a cheap suit and close operations indefinitely.

So all of those millionaires will become unemployed and have to start looking for employment elsewhere.

Yeah, you're a bit late with that prediction.

Bullsnot

What, are you saying they didn't test positive? Is it all some sort of conspiracy?

Snakeoil Salesman Dr Fauci is attempting to prevent the NFL from opening this year.
He claims that the players have to be in a bubble to play in a safe manner.

The left tried to use Colin Kaepernick to ruin the NFL.....now they're using COVID-19.

This is what I predict.....a game or two into the season....the commie left will claim that players tested positive and the NFL will fold like a cheap suit and close operations indefinitely.

So all of those millionaires will become unemployed and have to start looking for employment elsewhere.

Yeah, you're a bit late with that prediction.

Bullsnot

What, are you saying they didn't test positive? Is it all some sort of conspiracy?

Sure. They aren’t ill. If so, prove it!

The reason they think the Left has subverted the NFL is because they do pretty much everything else
I don't think the left has to work very hard to subvert the NFL since Roger Goodell is flaming leftist himself.
Jesus, you guys with your petty name calling. Can you be any more intellectually retarded? Grow up and learn how to make a real argument. Calling somebody a flaming leftist is meaningless. It just shows how ill equipped you are to debate actual issues.

I wonder how many football fans would accept actually getting the virus as the price seeing their team play? Football super fans are so obnoxious that that the number is far higher than zero.
People catch the flu all the time. You can chose to be a hermit the rest of your life. Living in fear of a virus. Some of us don’t want to live that way.

So you would willingly contract covid 19 in order to see football? That's pretty stupid.
Who says people would "willingly" contract the Covid virus just for the over priced thrill of seeing
the Nazi Football League play?

It couldn't happen to a nicer organization but who says you are guaranteed a case of the Chinese flu in
exchange for watching the Bears and Saints, for instance? That's absurd. And it sounds like double jeopardy
to me.

So you would willingly contract covid 19 in order to see football? That's pretty stupid.
Who says people would "willingly" contract the Covid virus just for the over priced thrill of seeing
the Nazi Football League play?

It couldn't happen to a nicer organization but who says you are guaranteed a case of the Chinese flu in exchange
for watching the Bears and Saints, for instance? That's absurd.

Many are guaranteed to be triggered this year.

COVID is much more contagious and much more deadly than the flu... did you miss that memo?

With that said, I do agree that we should have a choice... but also a duty to be safe and responsible.
I’m not believing that. Unfortunately, the media and our government lie all the time. So, it’s hard to make such a conclusion.

I’m not believing that. Unfortunately, the media and our government lie all the time. So, it’s hard to make such a conclusion.
That’s fine. Believe whatever you want. But are you making your conclusions on any data/science or just the belief that the government lies so this must be a lie and a world wide conspiracy?

Also how do you explain Trumps part where he obviously tried to down play it until he had no other choice but to comply with the seriousness of the outbreak for the two months we were shut down? If this was just like the flu then why would he comply like that?

And yet soccer and those sports are opening worldwide.

Your thoughts on those.

Thanks.

That’s fine. Believe whatever you want. But are you making your conclusions on any data/science or just the belief that the government lies so this must be a lie and a world wide conspiracy?

Also how do you explain Trumps part where he obviously tried to down play it until he had no other choice but to comply with the seriousness of the outbreak for the two months we were shut down? If this was just like the flu then why would he comply like that?
Mainstream media have recycled so many lies about COVID19 that by now every respectable editor with enough sense to come in out of the rain knows perfectly well what he or she is supposed to make the rest of us believe. And heaven help the dissenters!

Trump’s an idiot. I don’t try to explain anything an idiot says.

And yet soccer and those sports are opening worldwide.

Your thoughts on those.

Thanks.
I’m a season ticket holder for the SF Giants so I’m missing the action for sure. If the spread is under control then I’m all for opening things back up in a safe way. It appears that our reopen here in the USA has been very sloppy and careless and full of mixed messages. Poor leadership IMO.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Mainstream media have recycled so many lies about COVID19 that by now every respectable editor with enough sense to come in out of the rain knows perfectly well what he or she is supposed to make the rest of us believe. And heaven help the dissenters!
You didn’t address what I said about Trumps reaction or the world wide conspiracy that would need to be in play for events to occur like they have. I get it, you don’t trust government or the media. Neither do I. But please address the points I made

Trump’s an idiot. I don’t try to explain anything an idiot says.
There we agree

Forum List

Back