Fauci Attempts To Cancel NFL Season

Snakeoil Salesman Dr Fauci is attempting to prevent the NFL from opening this year.
He claims that the players have to be in a bubble to play in a safe manner.

The left tried to use Colin Kaepernick to ruin the NFL.....now they're using COVID-19.

This is what I predict.....a game or two into the season....the commie left will claim that players tested positive and the NFL will fold like a cheap suit and close operations indefinitely.

So all of those millionaires will become unemployed and have to start looking for employment elsewhere.
For once I am with Fauci on this. F—- the NFL, they’re run by a bunch of Marxist boot lickers now that bend the knee to BLM. Let them keep losing billions of dollars.
Players should be forced to wear pussy hats on the sidelines.

I knew when Trump had his first rally that the opposition would come out with guns blazing....the lying today going on at ABC radio news and CNN and the rest of the MSM is off the charts.....where were they when the protests were going on?....where was Fauci when the riots were happening?...this is all a set up folks....the dems working with China to ruin Trumps economy....don't let them succeed...fuck Fauci....even China came out today and stated they are having a return to covid...this is bullshit too....

Since pretty much all of the players are going to be taking a knee, I would actually LOVE to see the season cancelled ! It would be so fitting !
I agree. I just hope this cancer doesn't spread to the NCAA but I'm pretty sure it will since victimhood is taught in our colleges. I'll blow off pro football. no problem, but it's going to take a little more effort to ignore college football.

Snakeoil Salesman Dr Fauci is attempting to prevent the NFL from opening this year.

The left tried to use Colin Kaepernick to ruin the NFL.....now they're using COVID-19.

This is what I predict.....a game or two into the season....the commie left will claim that players tested positive and the NFL will fold like a cheap suit and close operations indefinitely.

So all of those millionaires will become unemployed and have to start looking for employment elsewhere.
What makes Fauci a leftist?
Intelligence and education.

I knew when Trump had his first rally that the opposition would come out with guns blazing....the lying today going on at ABC radio news and CNN and the rest of the MSM is off the charts.....where were they when the protests were going on?....where was Fauci when the riots were happening?...this is all a set up folks....the dems working with China to ruin Trumps economy....don't let them succeed...fuck Fauci....even China came out today and stated they are having a return to covid...this is bullshit too....
Having a rally in the middle of a pandemic Spike The Weeknd of the massacre anniversary is that absolutely idiotic. Great job! I think Trump wants to quit LOL

This one time tiny tony may be on the right side of an issue..... accidentally of course.

We'd all love to see the natl felon league go tits up.... maybe a nudge from this insufferably stupid voodoo doctor could help.

Having a rally in the middle of a pandemic Spike The Weeknd of the massacre anniversary is that absolutely idiotic. Great job! I think Trump wants to quit LOL
We didn't hear about all of these "new Infections" until Trump scheduled his rally....the left and the media do not want Trump to hold his very popular rallies for obvious reasons....the fucking virus isn't killing anyone anymore but the super old and sick....just like the seasonal flu....if we can riot and protest we can rally....

We didn't hear about all of these "new Infections" until Trump scheduled his rally....the left and the media do not want Trump to hold his very popular rallies for obvious reasons....the fucking virus isn't killing anyone anymore but the super old and sick....just like the seasonal flu....if we can riot and protest we can rally....
there is a lot of stuff you don't hear on your ridiculous propaganda machine, super duper. Try watching real news and see how wrong you are.I'm guessing you're in a state that got it late and is getting it now because the GOP loves opening things up with no PPE testing or tracing. Just watch stupid incompetent GOP. Also corrupt. Wake up and smell the coffee.

They need evidence now.

they have none

Last edited:

as a deranged conservative I DEMAND that the NFL season proceed on schedule so I can REFUSE to watch it!

what the fuk is the point of NOT watching something that isn't even happening!

Me and trump NOT watching football only matters if there IS football to NOT watch!

They need evidence now.

they have none
Bologna. Hospitalizations are spiking in these stupid States.

They need evidence now.

they have none
Prove it

Of course another giant conspiracy. Poor America. Enjoy the second wave or the continuation of the first wave. Who needs evidence are courtrooms or innocent until proven guilty or p p e tracing or testing? Great job by the GOP again. Totally blew it.

They need evidence now.

they have none
The only way you can miss it is by only paying attention to Total garbage propaganda super duper.

ImageU.S. News & World Report
Nine U.S. States Seeing Spikes in COVID-19 Hospitalizations

hospitalizations are spiking in west and south from www.usnews.com

Jun 10, 2020 · In Texas, North and South Carolina, California, Oregon, Arkansas, Mississippi, Utah and Arizona, increasing numbers of ...

They need evidence now.

they have none
The only way you can miss it is by only paying attention to Total garbage propaganda super duper.

View attachment 352436U.S. News & World Report
Jun 10, 2020 · In Texas, North and South Carolina, California, Oregon, Arkansas, Mississippi, Utah and Arizona, increasing numbers of ...
Prove it

They need evidence now.

they have none
Prove it
It's pretty hard to avoid if you listen to real news.
ImageU.S. News & World Report

They need evidence now.

they have none
Prove it
It's pretty hard to avoid if you listen to real news.
View attachment 352440U.S. News & World Report
You mean fake news silent during protests. So nope. You prove it! Get data, hospitals doctors data. Go

There was a mask burning and beach BBQ tonight near my home....went to it and gonna eat something and waddle back down....hiccup....:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back