Fauci Attempts To Cancel NFL Season

I wonder how many football fans would accept actually getting the virus as the price seeing their team play? Football super fans are so obnoxious that that the number is far higher than zero.
People catch the flu all the time. You can chose to be a hermit the rest of your life. Living in fear of a virus. Some of us don’t want to live that way.

Yoh have an immune system. Use it.
So you would willingly contract covid 19 in order to see football? That's pretty stupid.
LOL. You think everyone who attends a game will get it. LOL.

I bet you’re afraid of your shadow.

Trump gave Fauci his pulpit.
And Trump used to be a full blown Progressives.

When he sought to run a decade prior, he offered Oprah the VP gig, but she turned it down and he realized he could not win so he did not run for President because he did not want to go down as a "loser". But at that time I remember he also came out against Pat Buchannan, who was running as a Conservative, about being Hitler for wanting a border wall.

So in the back of my brain, I always think of Trump as a possible Leftist plant. You should as well.

Incidentally, where is that border wall we were all promised, and why did Trump begin to try and build it ONLY when the democrats took the House and could stop it?

Snakeoil Salesman Dr Fauci is attempting to prevent the NFL from opening this year.
He claims that the players have to be in a bubble to play in a safe manner.

The left tried to use Colin Kaepernick to ruin the NFL.....now they're using COVID-19.

This is what I predict.....a game or two into the season....the commie left will claim that players tested positive and the NFL will fold like a cheap suit and close operations indefinitely.

So all of those millionaires will become unemployed and have to start looking for employment elsewhere.
What makes Fauci a leftist?
Only leftists believe in science
Yeah....like wearing a mask is acceptable when it's under your chin....

So now it's Trump's fault Fauci is a backstabbing communist sympathizer?

Trump only has the best working for him. He was brought on and gave time to state his professional opinion and that is what he is doing.

How is that backstabbing? As a doctor he should be saying things he doesn't believe to support Trump?

Snakeoil Salesman Dr Fauci is attempting to prevent the NFL from opening this year.

The left tried to use Colin Kaepernick to ruin the NFL.....now they're using COVID-19.

This is what I predict.....a game or two into the season....the commie left will claim that players tested positive and the NFL will fold like a cheap suit and close operations indefinitely.

So all of those millionaires will become unemployed and have to start looking for employment elsewhere.
What makes Fauci a leftist?
Only leftists believe in science
Yeah....like wearing a mask is acceptable when it's under your chin....
What does that have to do with science?

I could careless, I am totally done with the NFL.

I wonder how many football fans would accept actually getting the virus as the price seeing their team play? Football super fans are so obnoxious that that the number is far higher than zero.
People catch the flu all the time. You can chose to be a hermit the rest of your life. Living in fear of a virus. Some of us don’t want to live that way.

So you would willingly contract covid 19 in order to see football? That's pretty stupid.
Millions of rioters are willingly contracting covid, but you support that.

Millions of rioters are willingly contracting covid, but you support that.
No, they just ignore it.

All that matters to a Leftist is power. Hypocrisy is but a tool to achieve such power.

And if you are a Bengals, Browns, or Lions fan this is great news!

I call them the triangle of doom

Why do righties believe commie leftists are behind everything they dislike?
Especially when it is really Putin who is behind it all.
LOL. Yeah it is funny how the D party and the MSM pushed that obvious fraud. No doubt many dumb Americans still think Putin stole the election for Don. Lol.

Don't you remember "Russia if your listening" and he loved WikiLeaks.

Do you feel like society is being somehow "demasculanized"? Does this worry you?
Does "masculinity" worry you?
Not at all. Your "masculinity" even less since it's so small.
Well, both your replies are a FAIL, since you obviously don't know me and everyone knows that.

But you wouldn't have asked about "demasculanized" if you didn't have "masculinity" on your pea brain.

So in your attempt to play your asinine leftist game thinking you were being cute, all you did was illustrate, once again, to everyone here, what a MORON you actually are.

Trump only has the best working for him. He was brought on and gave time to state his professional opinion and that is what he is doing.

How is that backstabbing? As a doctor he should be saying things he doesn't believe to support Trump?
The problem with everything the government does these days is it never solves the problem....it just creates political issues.
Now you're a murderer and a racist if you don't wear your mask outdoors.
Fauci even admits that the mask has become a symbol rather than a reliable way to prevent infection.

And if you are a Bengals, Browns, or Lions fan this is great news!

I call them the triangle of doom
I don't think the NFL can survive cancelling a season.
I know the players can't.

Fauci talks more like a politician than a lawyer. Everything he says includes hedges like could be or might be or maybe or it's possible that...… The boy commits to nothing. He's a lot like Hillary. Maybe that's why people call him a leftist.

The problem with everything the government does these days is it never solves the problem....it just creates political issues.
Now you're a murderer and a racist if you don't wear your mask outdoors.
Fauci even admits that the mask has become a symbol rather than a reliable way to prevent infection.

Well he said he wears it as a symbol of what you should be doing. Kinda an awkward statement, no doubt.

Why do righties believe commie leftists are behind everything they dislike?
Especially when it is really Putin who is behind it all.
LOL. Yeah it is funny how the D party and the MSM pushed that obvious fraud. No doubt many dumb Americans still think Putin stole the election for Don. Lol.

Don't you remember "Russia if your listening" and he loved WikiLeaks.
Well that’s enough to prove collusion. Lol.

The man has lost all his credibility and cannot be trusted.
He is a farce
Agreed. However, that doesn’t make him a commie leftist.
Never said he was.... He has his own agenda

The man has lost all his credibility and cannot be trusted.
He is a farce
Agreed. However, that doesn’t make him a commie leftist.
Never said he was.... He has his own agenda
Yes I know you didn’t The OP did.

Little Fauci’s agenda is getting richer and more powerful, like all government assholes in DC.

Forum List

Back