Fauci Going Wrong Direction with Stay at Home Quarantine

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Trump is right, we need to open up the economy now. We need to end the the stay at home orders now.

Fauci is sending the wrong message by moving in the opposite direction of President Trump once again.

---Fauci becomes third member of White House coronavirus task force to enter quarantine---

Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup and Dr Fauci is a doctor. I'm watching Dr. Fauci's actions. Youre a fucking fool if you think Drumpf knows what he is doing.

Trump is an incompetent fuckup and Dr Fauci is a doctor. I'm watching Dr. Fauci's actions. Youre a fucking fool if you think Trump knows what he is doing.
You libs still don't understand how things work. We elected Trump, not Fauci.

Trump is an incompetent fuckup and Dr Fauci is a doctor. I'm watching Dr. Fauci's actions. Youre a fucking fool if you think Trump knows what he is doing.
You libs still don't understand how things work. We elected Trump, not Fauci.
No one ever claimed you retards were smart for voting for Drumpf. However you didnt elect Drumpf. The electoral college did.

The Trump Administration is dropping like flies from Covid-19, all due to his fecklessness & incompetence.

The Trump Administration is dropping like flies from Covid-19, all due to his fecklessness & incompetence.
You have plenty of criticism for President Trump. But I'll bet you give the Golden Governor Cuomo a pass. Ignore hard evidence but go all in on speculation.

Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup and Dr Fauci is a doctor. I'm watching Dr. Fauci's actions. Youre a fucking fool if you think Drumpf knows what he is doing.

Fauci has been wrong several times since this crisis began

Trump is right, we need to open up the economy now. We need to end the the stay at home orders now.

Fauci is sending the wrong message by moving in the opposite direction of President Trump once again.

---Fauci becomes third member of White House coronavirus task force to enter quarantine---

Dumb thread.

Fauci is quarantining because he knows openly that he was exposed.

Yes, I generally agree with Trump and Sweden and Japan, that we need to end the lock down.

That doesn't mean you acting like a complete imbecile, and when you know openly that you have been exposed, that you go walking around coughing on people, because "Trump said end the Lock Down".

If you know you have been around Covid-19, and/or you know you have Covid-19, then you should by all means stay at home, you complete and total moron.

You being smart enough to keep yourself isolated, does not mean that you are contradicting, or even questioning that fact we need to re-open the economy. These are not mutually exclusive positions, you utter baboon.

That kind of logic, is why morons come to work when they have the flu, and get everyone sick. Don't do that stupid.

Yes, we need to reopen the economy.
Yes, you need to self isolate, and not spread illness around.

Don't be a fool.

Is that why the blacks are disproportionately dropping like flies too? Incompetence? Laziness?
No stupid, racism and negligence perpetrated by the dominant society.

Yeah... that's it... I was driving around black areas, and spreading Covid all over you people.... (rolls eyes).

See, what you are proving is that it is incompetence, because your first gut reaction is not to figure out what is really going on, but instead to shift all blame onto the mythical racists boogie men that are run around Chicago at 4 AM, at -16 below zero, throwing a noose and bleach on some actor no one ever heard of.

These posts by you, prove it's incompetence. That's why you have to find that magical racists boogie man to blame it on.

Is that why the blacks are disproportionately dropping like flies too? Incompetence? Laziness?
No stupid, racism and negligence perpetrated by the dominant society.

Or maybe the fact that as a culture you eat like shit and don't take care of yourselves.
The truth is, Hospitals are incentivized to code for Covid deaths. The numbers are skewed in this way.

IOW, if a person is poor, no matter their race, but more often than not, minorities are the ones using medicaid, poor folks are worth more to the hospitals systems dead and coded for as dying of Covid, than they are alive.

MarcATL is telling the truth.

This is why Bill Gates is allowed to spew his shit in the corporate media, but doctors and nurses in the trenches fighting this are censored on YouTube. Americans aren't allowed to know the truth.

" . . . The health care worker, identified in the YouTube posting and by a pal as Nicole Sirotek of Elko, Nevada, said that when she tried to advocate for her black and Hispanic patients, she was quickly taken off their cases — and witnessed basic medical flubs that proved deadly for others.

“They don’t care what’s happening to these people. And I just have to keep watching them die. … Oh, God,” a stricken Sirotek says in the footage, referring to hospital higher-ups and patients. . . ."

Trump will change his mind by tomorrow and say we are opening too soon...Get used to it..

Forum List

Back