Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

They actually believe we are just now learning how large a virus is and how it transfers between humans.
No, but we are learning more about where it is most likely to be transmitted, who is more likely to transmit it and what does and doesn't work to prevent this.
Jan 28, 2021:
Fauci backs CDC's school reopening plan: 'We need to try and get the children back to school'
Schools are not spreading covid-19. This new data makes the case. - The Washington Post

Name one thing learned.
You can’t. You’re another Leftards sheeple liar.
This puts it in easy to understand language.
Anthony Fauci’s Thoughts on Covid-19 Transmission, Treatments, and Vaccines | by Dana G Smith | Medium Coronavirus Blog
I’m not going to read that blather. I said name one thing learned. For starters to make it easier on you, what new thing did we learn in the last two weeks?
Jan 28, 2021:
Fauci backs CDC's school reopening plan: 'We need to try and get the children back to school'

They actually believe we are just now learning how large a virus is and how it transfers between humans.
No, but we are learning more about where it is most likely to be transmitted, who is more likely to transmit it and what does and doesn't work to prevent this.
Jan 28, 2021:
Schools are not spreading covid-19. This new data makes the case. - The Washington Post
You just called Fauci a liar. He says Biden’s porkulus must pass before schools open.

And what do you take from this, grass hopper?
Masks work. Hydroxychloroquine doesn't. Vaccines work. Convalesant plasma probably doesn't. Asymptomatic people are a big risk to the population. Schools probably aren't.

Masks work. Hydroxychloroquine doesn't. Vaccines work. Convalesant plasma probably doesn't. Asymptomatic people are a big risk to the population. Schools probably aren't.

So your first takeaway is that masks work. You're pumping the guy who flip flopped and said said they didn't then they did. And that's your rebuttal in a thread about how Fauci is a flip flopper. No he's not, masks work!

Democrats, the stupid just oozes from you

Last edited:
What a good parrot!
Tell us why no one in hospitals wore masks outside of operation rooms (which is to keep bio material from flying into your mouth) despite hospitals being filled with sick infected people.

So your first takeaway is that masks work. You're pumping the guy who flip flopped and said said they didn't then they did. And that's your a rebuttal in a thread about how Fauci is a flip flopper. No he's not, masks work!
I believe Fauci said that masks don't prevent you from getting COVID, which I think is still largely correct. But they do slow the spread, which we now have data to support. That data was present at the beginning of the pandemic.

Tell us why no one in hospitals wore masks outside of operation rooms (which is to keep bio material from flying into your mouth) despite hospitals being filled with sick infected people.
We certainly did when people had airborne infections such as influenza.

You don't spend much time in hospitals, do you?

So your first takeaway is that masks work. You're pumping the guy who flip flopped and said said they didn't then they did. And that's your a rebuttal in a thread about how Fauci is a flip flopper. No he's not, masks work!
I believe Fauci said that masks don't prevent you from getting COVID, which I think is still largely correct. But they do slow the spread, which we now have data to support. That data was present at the beginning of the pandemic.
"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," Fauci told CBSNews’ 60 Minutes in a March 8 interview with chief medical correspondent for CBS News Dr. Jon LaPook.

“When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face,”

We certainly did when people had airborne infections such as influenza.

You don't spend much time in hospitals, do you?
Liar. No one wore masks in hospitals

"There's no reason to be walking around with a mask," Fauci told CBSNews’ 60 Minutes in a March 8 interview with chief medical correspondent for CBS News Dr. Jon LaPook.

“When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face,”
That's because there was very little COVID in the community. There were about 500 cases total in the entire United States.

Fauci said not to wear masks. He didn't make some hypothetical statement they aren't perfect, he said not to wear them. You know that. You're not even spinning, you're just lying

Last edited:
He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Which proves Fauci is a Quack.

That's because there was very little COVID in the community. There were about 500 cases total in the entire United States.
It was a fucking pandemic when he said that, shitforbrains liar.

Gotcha. So you think Fauci was disappointed it wasn't a real pandemic yet and wanted it to spread, huh?

Gotcha. So you think Fauci was disappointed it wasn't a real pandemic yet and wanted it to spread, huh?
That makes no sense just like it makes no sense for everyone to wear a mask when there are so few cases in the country.

On March 8th, when this statement was made, managing the infection meant identification of those infected, isolation and quarantine of them and the people they were exposed to. This was something we did not do a very good job of doing.

Every epidemiologist said from the start that the only way to get through it is herd immunity, but the MSM stopped giving actual epidemiologists any airtime once it was realized that the left would prolong this virus as much as possible to destroy the economy and take away our freedoms. That’s when the narrative suddenly turned to the “flatten the curve” nonsense by shutting down for “two weeks”. So instead of only locking down elderly they locked us all down, and preventing young healthy people from achieving herd immunity as quickly as possible. Here we are a year later and there is no end in sight, even with vaccines already here.
Who said there's no end in sight? We will have enough vaccines to cover the entire country and enough vaccinated (and naturally immune) to essentially end the pandemic by year end.

Herd immunity can be done by letting a huge portion of the population get infected or by vaccinating people. I prefer the latter given that more mutations occur in the former strategy that could prevent us from ever getting control of the virus.
LOL, hey moron there are supposedly a bunch of new mutant variations, and they are already making the excuse that the vaccines will not protect from them. So it’s all rinse and repeat the same shit for another year.

Forum List

Back