Fauci Has Now Flip Flopped on Every Major COVID Issue

Only a fool stays on the same route if he knows he is going in the wrong direction.
That describes you and your posts on this board.

View attachment 457879 = You

Pretty sure if your doctor flip flopped constantly he would no longer be your doctor.
Lol...What is wrong with you?? Just can’t stop posting ad hominem attacks. When you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut. Your projection is noted in your own post.

As to your point about my doctor, if my doctor made a diagnosis then found out he needed to change that diagnosis because of new information, I hope he would change his treatment.

I sure hope you’re not a doctor.
Change it constantly? You would keep that same doctor? Really? I post those "ad hominem" attacks as a rebuttal to your snide comments.
Fauci has changed course. But so has the virus. A response that was suited for early 2020 may not be sufficient for late 2020. A doctor will change treatments depending on your ailment and the progression of your ailment. I don't want a doctor who refuses to accept the results of subsequent tests or findings.
Right on cue the sheeple starts lying.

Only a fool stays on the same route if he knows he is going in the wrong direction.

Pretty sure if your doctor flip flopped constantly he would no longer be your doctor.
Lol...What is wrong with you?? Just can’t stop posting ad hominem attacks. When you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut. Your projection is noted in your own post.

As to your point about my doctor, if my doctor made a diagnosis then found out he needed to change that diagnosis because of new information, I hope he would change his treatment.

Change it constantly? You would keep that same doctor? Really? I post those "ad hominem" attacks as a rebuttal to your snide comments.
Fauci has changed course. But so has the virus. A response that was suited for early 2020 may not be sufficient for late 2020. A doctor will change treatments depending on your ailment and the progression of your ailment. I don't want a doctor who refuses to accept the results of subsequent tests or findings.
How is my post lying? I admitted he has changed course.

Trumpers have an issue with reading comprehension.

Name one new thing learned about virus transmission not in just the last two weeks that caused him to do the 180 on schools, but learned IN THE ENTIRE LAST YEAR.

You’re a liar. You can’t because there’s nothing new.

Name one new thing learned about virus transmission not in just the last two weeks that caused him to do the 180 on schools, but learned IN THE ENTIRE LAST YEAR.

No you are lying because you did not understand my post. Be honest for once and just admit you made a mistake.

No you are lying because you did not understand my post. Be honest for once and just admit you made a mistake.
“Fauci has changed course. But so has the virus.”

I said name one change. And you can’t. You’re a sheeple liar.

So now you’re an epidemiologist?
Every epidemiologist said from the start that the only way to get through it is herd immunity, but the MSM stopped giving actual epidemiologists any airtime once it was realized that the left would prolong this virus as much as possible to destroy the economy and take away our freedoms. That’s when the narrative suddenly turned to the “flatten the curve” nonsense by shutting down for “two weeks”. So instead of only locking down elderly they locked us all down, and preventing young healthy people from achieving herd immunity as quickly as possible. Here we are a year later and there is no end in sight, even with vaccines already here.

Jan 28, 2021:
Fauci backs CDC's school reopening plan: 'We need to try and get the children back to school'
“It's less likely for a child to get infected in the school setting than if they were just in the community,” Fauci said.

So what changed in the last two weeks?

What about a candidate for President who says that the current President has no plan, but he has a plan. Then right after he gets elected he says that there's nothing more that can be done. Well?

What about a candidate for President who says that the current President has no plan, but he has a plan. Then right after he gets elected he says that there's nothing more that can be done. Well?
If it works on your lemming followers.....

How has the virus changed exactly? Please elaborate on this? All viruses change but has COVID-19 changed that drastically? I do not believe so. If your doctor told you that your belly ache is just gas but turns out to be an ulcer, pretty sure you would not keep your doctor. I no longer trust Fauci and would like a 2nd and or 3rd opinion. Why is that an issue?

Every epidemiologist said from the start that the only way to get through it is herd immunity, but the MSM stopped giving actual epidemiologists any airtime once it was realized that the left would prolong this virus as much as possible to destroy the economy and take away our freedoms. That’s when the narrative suddenly turned to the “flatten the curve” nonsense by shutting down for “two weeks”. So instead of only locking down elderly they locked us all down, and preventing young healthy people from achieving herd immunity as quickly as possible. Here we are a year later and there is no end in sight, even with vaccines already here.
Who said there's no end in sight? We will have enough vaccines to cover the entire country and enough vaccinated (and naturally immune) to essentially end the pandemic by year end.

Herd immunity can be done by letting a huge portion of the population get infected or by vaccinating people. I prefer the latter given that more mutations occur in the former strategy that could prevent us from ever getting control of the virus.

The virus hasn't changed as much as our understanding of it. We've come a very long ways since the beginning of the pandemic.

How has the virus changed exactly? Please elaborate on this? All viruses change but has COVID-19 changed that drastically? I do not believe so. If your doctor told you that your belly ache is just gas but turns out to be an ulcer, pretty sure you would not keep your doctor. I no longer trust Fauci and would like a 2nd and or 3rd opinion. Why is that an issue?
They actually believe we are just now learning how large a virus is and how it transfers between humans.

They actually believe we are just now learning how large a virus is and how it transfers between humans.
No, but we are learning more about where it is most likely to be transmitted, who is more likely to transmit it and what does and doesn't work to prevent this.

The virus hasn't changed as much as our understanding of it. We've come a very long ways since the beginning of the pandemic.
Name one thing learned that justifies any of Fauci’s lies.

No, but we are learning more about where it is most likely to be transmitted, who is more likely to transmit it and what does and doesn't work to prevent this.
Name one thing learned.
You can’t. You’re another Leftards sheeple liar.

Jan 28, 2021:
Fauci backs CDC's school reopening plan: 'We need to try and get the children back to school'

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Dr Fraud is even more senile that Biden if that is even possible

He's been calling for schools to reopen for months, noting that spread among children is minimal Now he's saying they can't open until Biden's uber-political stimulus bill passes? Science changes based on what's on the Senate floor?

Anyone think he’s read the thousands of pages in the Bill? And if so, why is he involved in politics and not on the CURRENT ONGOING PANDEMIC???

Fauci goes with the flow as more and new information becomes available.
These vaccines were released long before they were ready, so we are learning as we go. So pay attention to what Fauci and other medical professionals say.
Goes with the flow as we learn???

We’ve known all about viruses and how they work for 3 centuries. There’s been nothing new, in the entire pandemic, let alone the last 2 weeks.

Pull your head out of your ass.

So now you’re an epidemiologist?

Trump is a loser. In every respect. You’re going to have to come to grips with that, as hard as it might be for you.

Fauci claimed masks don't work. Yet here you are, continuing to bahhh

Forum List

Back