Fauci: I Never Said To Lock Anything Down

Now that the hoax manipulations are falling apart and the media has begun stating that, liberals are pulling out the ole “I never said that”
Next they will start erasing the online evidence of all their lies & malfeasance.
They do this all the time & can only get away with it because MSM covers for them & most people are not very smart.

That little troll Fauxi has been lying since the AIDS crises.

Next he'll say he never requested the weekly stool samples I've been sending him for 2 years

Next they will start erasing the online evidence of all their lies & malfeasance.
They do this all the time & can only get away with it because MSM covers for them & most people are not very smart.

That little troll Fauxi has been lying since the AIDS crises.

Next he'll say he never requested the weekly stool samples I've been sending him for 2 years
Dr. Judy Mikovitz' book "Plague of Corruption", has a lot of damning testimony about FauxChi's corruption.

Thank you so much. I have never known so much pain as being unable to touch and hold and otherwise be physically there for my Mr. Wonderful as he was dying.
Not that it's any consolation, but my neighbor went through the same thing with her husband. It was cancer in his case but because of the Covid restrictions she or other family members couldn't visit him while he was in the hospital. When finally they released him to come home, he was essentially already gone.

Not that it's any consolation, but my neighbor went through the same thing with her husband. It was cancer in his case but because of the Covid restrictions she or other family members couldn't visit him while he was in the hospital. When finally they released him to come home, he was essentially already gone.
Unfortunately, there are far too many stories like this. My hubby was in a care facility due to his dementia, which was the result of a medical mistake to start with. Not what we had in mind for our final years together. I feel for your neighbor, as I do for anyone who was robbed of the importance of the end-of-life experience with their loved ones.

Robert Kennedy wrote one too but I haven't read either one.
They don't have to do anything to convince me he's an evil little POS. I figured that out over 2 years ago

I also have Kennedy's book but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Equally damning, I'm sure.

“When it became clear that we had community spread in the country … I recommended to the president that we shut the country down. That was a very difficult decision, because I knew it would have serious economic consequences, which it did,” Fauci said during a conversation in October 2020 with Holy Cross students.
LYING POS
He said shut it down and not lock it down…

Now before you lecture me understand how those like Doctor F thinks and yes he is that stupid to try what I wrote by saying he never said Lock it Down even though Shutting it down is still the same…

Forum List

Back