Favorite Clips from the Impeachment Inquiry Hearing, today 9/28/23

There is nothing here, it is comical. The money is either a loan, which have been documented, or an investment in Hunter Biden's hedge fund. Neither one of those is illegal. What we have here is a Quid with no Quo.

What you have here is a big nothing burger, a damn wish sandwich. The money is either a documented loan, or it is an investment in Hunter Biden's hedge fund. Neither is illegal. This is a Quid looking for a Quo.

Honestly, it is kind of comical watching it. Comer is an idiot. The "Quid" comes from the bank transactions flagged by SAR's. Comer wants to act like an SAR is a big deal, and the uninformed and uneducated lap it up like a dog slurping down gravy.

I am quite sure there have been literally dozens of SAR's filed on my bank account over the last thirty years. You can bet when a $15,000 electronic deposit shows up from a new company they are going to file one. But that is not the half of it. If I was running a bank, and even a $3,000 deposit showed up in Hunter Biden's account, I am filing an SAR. I mean I hesitate to guess how many SAR's Comer's bank accounts have generated. If you know anything about AML procedures you understand that politicians, and members of their families, are considered a high risk class. Those banks are merely covering their ass.

So that is the Quid, but where is the Quo. I mean it is called Quid Pro Quo. If you don't have a "Quo" you don't have jackshit. I mean you can definitely see a possible Quid Pro Quo with Trump's lease to the State Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, which paid Trump millions, flipping MILLIONS of dollars in rent. Hell, they were planning to move out and go to another location, but then the tariffs were lifted and damn, like magic, they continued to lease property from Trump. And Kuchner's two billion dollar investment from Saudi Arabia, sure, nothing illegal about that, but that is the "Quid", the "Quo" is the fact that Saudi Arabia can go into another country, torture and kill an American citizen, and then cut up his body with a hacksaw and tote it out in a duffel bag, and suffer NO CONSEQUENCES.

You people are fools, there is no other explanation.
Remarkable.

Someone really knows what they are talking about..

MAGAts...this is must reading for you fools.

There is nothing here, it is comical. The money is either a loan, which have been documented, or an investment in Hunter Biden's hedge fund. Neither one of those is illegal. What we have here is a Quid with no Quo.

What you have here is a big nothing burger, a damn wish sandwich. The money is either a documented loan, or it is an investment in Hunter Biden's hedge fund. Neither is illegal. This is a Quid looking for a Quo.

Honestly, it is kind of comical watching it. Comer is an idiot. The "Quid" comes from the bank transactions flagged by SAR's. Comer wants to act like an SAR is a big deal, and the uninformed and uneducated lap it up like a dog slurping down gravy.

I am quite sure there have been literally dozens of SAR's filed on my bank account over the last thirty years. You can bet when a $15,000 electronic deposit shows up from a new company they are going to file one. But that is not the half of it. If I was running a bank, and even a $3,000 deposit showed up in Hunter Biden's account, I am filing an SAR. I mean I hesitate to guess how many SAR's Comer's bank accounts have generated. If you know anything about AML procedures you understand that politicians, and members of their families, are considered a high risk class. Those banks are merely covering their ass.

So that is the Quid, but where is the Quo. I mean it is called Quid Pro Quo. If you don't have a "Quo" you don't have jackshit. I mean you can definitely see a possible Quid Pro Quo with Trump's lease to the State Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, which paid Trump millions, flipping MILLIONS of dollars in rent. Hell, they were planning to move out and go to another location, but then the tariffs were lifted and damn, like magic, they continued to lease property from Trump. And Kuchner's two billion dollar investment from Saudi Arabia, sure, nothing illegal about that, but that is the "Quid", the "Quo" is the fact that Saudi Arabia can go into another country, torture and kill an American citizen, and then cut up his body with a hacksaw and tote it out in a duffel bag, and suffer NO CONSEQUENCES.

You people are fools, there is no other explanation.
For all those excuse you offered, you might want to pass those on to the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

The "nothingburger" slogan is getting old. With day 1 of the inquiry causing such panic among the Dems / Marxists, the coming events should be fun to watch.

For all those excuse you offered, you might want to pass those on to the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

The "nothingburger" slogan is getting old. With day 1 of the inquiry causing such panic among the Dems / Marxists, the coming events should be fun to watch.
You should read the defendant's responses to the accusations.

Rely something other than the garbage you are too ashamed to name.

Not according to your star witness and expert.

But hey, I am sure some hack on the web knows more than the star witness for your beloved party! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Quote "my that witness" saying that Biden won't be impeached.

A quote this time. It was just yesterday that you embarrassed yourself by your paraphrase about "100 to 0."

I suggest you consider an Adult Literacy program.
Your nonsense aside, I'm perfectly fine with following the trail of evidence being pursued by the inquiry. The existing evidence was substantial enough to warrant the inquiry in spite of the fake outrage by Dems / Marxists.

Your nonsense aside, I'm perfectly fine with following the trail of evidence being pursued by the inquiry. The existing evidence was substantial enough to warrant the inquiry in spite of the fake outrage by Dems / Marxists.
There is no "trail of evidence", which you might understand if you were capable of discerning meaning in the written word.

Quote "my that witness" saying that Biden won't be impeached.

A quote this time. It was just yesterday that you embarrassed yourself by your paraphrase about "100 to 0."

That witness said there is not enough evidence to impeach Biden, you claim there is.

Should I trust you or the star witness for your beloved party?

“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

The evidence is a part of the inquiry transcript. Day 1 of the inquiry has concluded. There is more evidence to be presented.

Did you expect the inquiry to last a single day?
Not a vague description of what was insufficient to convince Republicans to put inquiry to a vote.....the evidence.

Forum List

Back