FBI Affiant for MAL Warrant Caught in One Lie Already

So I can build a SCIF and my house and it’d be authorized to store classified information?

Of course not. Don’t be stupid.
no you can’t build a SCIF silly…if you were president or sec of state or some other high level official the govt could build you one like they did Trump

no you can’t build a SCIF silly…if you were president or sec of state or some other high level official the govt could build you one like they did Trump
Why? It’s just a room after all. I can build a room.

If I build the room, it’s not automatically a SCIF.

geez…why are you even having this discussion when you don’t even know what a SCIf is? wow
I do. It’s a room that meets certain requirements that is designated by the government as capable of storing classified data.

(One of those requirements is that it be locked which apparently you were unaware of)

The government has to authorize the SCIF.

Meaning they can also take away that authorization.

Being a room built to specifications is meaningless. The authorization is the critical part.

I do. It’s a room that meets certain requirements that is designated by the government as capable of storing classified data.

(One of those requirements is that it be locked which apparently you were unaware of)

The government has to authorize the SCIF.

Meaning they can also take away that authorization.

Being a room built to specifications is meaningless. The authorization is the critical part.
the govt authorized a SCIf at trunps house years ago

While he was president yes. He’s not president anymore. What makes you think that it’s still authorized?
hahah they didn’t deconstruct the room. just stop already

the xiden admin was aware a room was built and lied to the court

hahah they didn’t deconstruct the room. just stop already

the xiden admin was aware a room was built and lied to the court
Because just because the room is there, doesn’t mean it’s a SCIF.

But also, how do you know they didn’t deconstruct it?

Because just because the room is there, doesn’t mean it’s a SCIF.

But also, how do you know they didn’t deconstruct it?
of.course a room being a room. is just a room…but this was specifically built to be a SCIF

Forum List

Back