FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

Dude was a lunatic.
Lots of right wingers are.

Did you think being a right winger and being a lunatic are exclusive?

LoL

They’re not opinion pieces. They’re journalism. They went out and talked to people who knew him. Something your shitrags are too lazy to do.

Lots of right wingers are.

Did you think being a right winger and being a lunatic are exclusive?

LoL

They’re not opinion pieces. They’re journalism. They went out and talked to people who knew him. Something your shitrags are too lazy to do.
Nobody cares about your links that require a subscription to espouse leftwing lunatic conspiracy theories, Simp.

Um literally says FBI agents, under oath admitted to meeting weekly with the Tweeter folks. Are you saying the Agent is committing perjury? What's your bases for that?

Lunatics like that will never disagree with their cult leaders.
Facts have no effect on them.

Nobody cares about your links that require a subscription to espouse leftwing lunatic conspiracy theories, Simp.
The fact that you call them left wing lunatic conspiracy theories while admitting you haven’t read them proves my point.

You should read them.

Here’s a freebie:
Mr. Ciccarelli said he witnessed his friend’s descent in recent years into the deeper and darker reaches of the internet, becoming more isolated and falling captive to online conspiracy theories like the claim that the 2020 presidential election was fraudulent; QAnon, whose adherents believed that a cabal of Democratic pedophiles was working to undermine President Trump; and Pizzagate, a precursor to QAnon whose claim was that elite Democrats were running a child sex-trafficking ring out of a Washington restaurant

Um literally says FBI agents, under oath admitted to meeting weekly with the Tweeter folks. Are you saying the Agent is committing perjury? What's your bases for that?
Nope. But that’s not all you said about the meetings. Is it?

Lunatics like that will never disagree with their cult leaders.
Facts have no effect on them.
what's sad is their constant attack on simple career civil servants like this FBI agent, who was brave enough to come forward...there have been others that have come forward to blow the whisle on the current admin's work to weaponzie the DOJ against political rivals.

You should read them some time. They're worded in a way that allows sites like this to ban you if they wish.
Which means they can shill for democrats all they want. What they can't do, however, is do so without backlash from the community, which they're rightfully getting, or to do so without having it pointed out that they're donating to Quid Pro's party.
You understand that as a private entity I can support and donate to whomever I choose don't you? If I put a Joe Biden flag in my front yard I'm not violating your rights because I don't invite you over to tell me how great Trump is.
And you're giving Quid Pro an in-kind donation. Thankfully for you, you're small potatoes enough that it doesn't matter.
So take my Joe Biden flag scenario. Tell me what rights you think you now have on my property because I planted a Biden flag in my yard

Technically it's only an issue if you are selling ad time. Facebook and Twitter have to comply with those rules for ads that pop up on their site, what you post is not their content they just host it and they don't have to give you equal time.
Not at all. If you sponsor a dinner party for Quid Pro, that's an in-kind contribution and must be reported. If you own a radio station and give free air time to Quid Pro, that's an in-kind contribution and must be reported. If you own a hotel and let him stay there for free while on the campaign, that's an in-kind contribution and must be reported. Pretty much anything you give a campaign that's not actual money is an in-kind contribution, and if worth more than $200, must be reported as such. Thus, if you own a media platform and you, through squashing certain opinions and championing others, give Quid Pro millions of dollars of free publicity, well, you know the drill.

1) when did I say that? I don't believe I do, unless Tweeter was acting as a State Actor. Please try and keep up.

You try keeping up. If you don't have a right to speech on Facebook or Twitter then they can't be violating your rights since none exist. How hard is that for you to understand my guy? 😄
2) no, but you certainly don't have a right to violate my Constitutional rights otherwise. Your lawn isn't the same as Tweeter....but if you are a State Actor you don't have a right to illegally search my house.
My lawn is the same as Twitter. I can invite whoever I want on to my lawn for a lawn party and I can kick out anyone I want if they talk about things I don't approve of and it doesn't matter if I'm an FBI informant. My private property doesn't suddenly become a place you have free speech rights.
3) no, it's pretty simple to those of us that aren't bias. You think if you are acting as a CI you have the right to conduct illegal searches? GOULED v. UNITED STATES. thankfully the law disagrees with you.
Where did I ever claim that as a CI (and a government employee) that I have a right to conduct a search and seizure of your residence? 😄

Was it to censor political speech or remove lies, propaganda and misinformation?
Where does our Constitution does it give SOMEONE, ANYONE, the authority to decide what can or should be published?

Specifically,
first-amendment-S.jpg

Which means they can shill for democrats all they want. What they can't do, however, is do so without backlash from the community, which they're rightfully getting, or to do so without having it pointed out that they're donating to Quid Pro's party.
Go ahead and stomp your feet if it makes you feel better.
And you're giving Quid Pro an in-kind donation. Thankfully for you, you're small potatoes enough that it doesn't matter.

Not at all. If you sponsor a dinner party for Quid Pro, that's an in-kind contribution and must be reported.
If I sponsor a dinner for Biden I don't also ha to sponsor a dinner for Trump. We are allowed to take political sides. It's part of the whole first amendment.
If you own a radio station and give free air time to Quid Pro, that's an in-kind contribution and must be reported.
Because as a radio station you have the privilege of broadcasting on public airwaves.
If you own a hotel and let him stay there for free while on the campaign, that's an in-kind contribution and must be reported. Pretty much anything you give a campaign that's not actual money is an in-kind contribution, and if worth more than $200, must be reported as such. Thus, if you own a media platform and you, through squashing certain opinions and championing others, give Quid Pro millions of dollars of free publicity, well, you know the drill.
I can give for free to whatever I want. I can't only sell ad space to one side.

You try keeping up. If you don't have a right to speech on Facebook or Twitter then they can't be violating your rights since none exist. How hard is that for you to understand my guy? 😄

My lawn is the same as Twitter. I can invite whoever I want on to my lawn for a lawn party and I can kick out anyone I want if they talk about things I don't approve of and it doesn't matter if I'm an FBI informant. My private property doesn't suddenly become a place you have free speech rights.

Where did I ever claim that as a CI (and a government employee) that I have a right to conduct a search and seizure of your residence? 😄
If you invite someone onto you lawn to verbally debate you and then kick them off when you hear a fact, experience or opinion that you don’t want to hear then you have done nothing except show what a dishonest pussy you are.

Forum List

Back