FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

If you invite someone onto you lawn to verbally debate you and then kick them off when you hear a fact, experience or opinion that you don’t want to hear then you have done nothing e crept show what a pussy you are.
But it's not a violation of your rights. Try and keep up. 😄

You try keeping up. If you don't have a right to speech on Facebook or Twitter then they can't be violating your rights since none exist. How hard is that for you to understand my guy? 😄

My lawn is the same as Twitter. I can invite whoever I want on to my lawn for a lawn party and I can kick out anyone I want if they talk about things I don't approve of and it doesn't matter if I'm an FBI informant. My private property doesn't suddenly become a place you have free speech rights.

Where did I ever claim that as a CI (and a government employee) that I have a right to conduct a search and seizure of your residence? 😄
1) they can not violate your free speech rights, when they are acting as a State Actor....why is this so hard to grasp? You do, when they are.
2) no it's not...your lawn is not tweeter at all...it's not on the internet, it's not in the business of allowing people to come on and speak and engage in political activity. If it was open to the public, and folks came there...like a parking lot, or tweeter, and you became a State Actor then no you couldn't discriminate against people and violate their first amendment rights. Burton v. Wilmington Parking Authority, 365 U.S. 715 (1961
3) You don't...a CI doesn't have the right to do that, because they are a State Actor. Glad you are catching on now. Normally, someone doesn't violate your Constitutional rights when they conduct a search, but if they a CI, they would...because they are a State Actor, and any evidence gathered could be tossed.

Glad you are finally catching on

But it's not a violation of your rights. Try and keep up. 😄
I kept up goal post mover
One would be able to present a court case that if you invited someone onto your property to have a discussion that you would have to show “cause” for them to be forcibly removed and such cause would have to be more substantive than your feeble feelings.
So, you are wrong, there is an indication of violation of rights.

This is clearly illegal.
How so? Clearly, foreign interference in our elections via misinformation has to be a collaborative effort. What laws did these companies break according to any document they've released? For that matter what laws are on the books or what procedures have been codified to protect against such intrusions via social media lies?

How so? Clearly, foreign interference in our elections via misinformation has to be a collaborative effort. What laws did these companies break according to any document they've released? For that matter what laws are on the books or what procedures have been codified to protect against such intrusions via social media lies?
A violation of the First Amendment by the FBI, Simp.

You are just too stupid to figure it out.

the Hunter Laptop story was no "clearly, foreign interference in our election" - it was a actual story, it was real.

No, this is what Fascism looks like

View attachment 734622
No,as you know, this is facism.

Minneapolis-XL.jpg

1669252729912-X3.png

Scores%20of%20riot%20photos-X2.jpg

ray-epps1-L.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

1) they can not violate your free speech rights, when they are acting as a State Actor....why is this so hard to grasp? You do, when they are.
Except you already admitted that you don't have free speech rights on Facebook or Twitter so what rights are they violating? In all the previous cases you mentioned State Actors were violating rights those people already had.
2) no it's not...your lawn is not tweeter at all...it's not on the internet, it's not in the business of allowing people to come on and speak and engage in political activity.
You seemed to be confused. Allowing you to come and speak on their property isn't their business. Their business is selling your data and ad space to third parties.
If it was open to the public, and folks came there...like a parking lot, or tweeter, and you became a State Actor then no you couldn't discriminate against people and violate their first amendment rights.
What do you mean by open to the public? Parking lots are usually publically owned spaces and thus the government is prevented from discrominating against you or its privately owned and they are prevented from discriminating against you based on race, sex or gender as per your constitutional rights. If I invent people on to my lawn it doesn't matter if run a business from home and am a government snitch, if you're my guest I can still kick you out for whatever reason I want.
Burton v. Wilmington Parking Authority, 365 U.S. 715 (1961
He was a customer in a coffee shop leasing space from the parking authority which was created by legislation and maintained by public funds. Not a guest.
3) You don't...a CI doesn't have the right to do that, because they are a State Actor. Glad you are catching on now. Normally, someone doesn't violate your Constitutional rights when they conduct a search, but if they a CI, they would...because they are a State Actor, and any evidence gathered could be tossed.

Glad you are finally catching on
And you would have a point if Twitter employees, on behalf of the government, came into your home and shredded all your writing because they would be doing it in your home and not on their property.

Go ahead and stomp your feet if it makes you feel better.

If I sponsor a dinner for Biden I don't also ha to sponsor a dinner for Trump. We are allowed to take political sides. It's part of the whole first amendment.

Because as a radio station you have the privilege of broadcasting on public airwaves.

I can give for free to whatever I want. I can't only sell ad space to one side.
What you're ignoring is the reality that when you provide a campaign either goods or services, you ARE making a contribution, and that IS regulated. The law doesn't prevent you from doing it, but if it's more than $200 in value, you do have to report it and he will then have to deal with the fallout when people find out he accepted it from you.

I kept up goal post mover
One would be able to present a court case that if you invited someone onto your property to have a discussion that you would have to show “cause” for them to be forcibly removed and such cause would have to be more substantive than your feeble feelings.
So, you are wrong, there is an indication of violation of rights.
No. Property owners can kick people off their property even if they invited them in for a chat.

Well, that is a rather bizarre and not surprisingly idiotic suggestion. I'm not surprised you're the one who came up with it.
It was tongue in cheek, Candy! We both know that the military was a big supporter of Donald Trump and after the debacle in Afghanistan, "professional soldiers" view Joe Biden as a complete idiot!

Please think about what you're posting next time! That one was laughable!

FBI agents, under oath admitted to meeting weekly with the Tweeter folks
When do ya'll get to the part where a crime was committed? That would be when the government told them not to publish something under threat of punishment. Having weekly meetings, not a crime.

No, this thread topic is about the FBI meetign weekly with Tweeter folks to censor news reports, real ones, that were damaging to the Xiden campaign. The laptop is real...the FBI had it, heck in fact there was a Grand Jury investigating Hunter.j

What facts are coming to light, is that Wray's FBI, had gone rogue and attempted to censor the news because they harmed Xiden. The only real question at this point, is what did the Xiden campaign know, and when did they know it....were they involveed too? because that could be some serious campaign fin laws broken.
it was Trump's FBI, and Trump's FBI director that he picked. Biden was no where around when Trump's FBI started this program.

and there still is no proof, with the Twitter dump, that the FBI told or demanded that Twitter kill the story....

so you can get your panties wet all you want about it, you still got nothing, but fantasy, at this point.

What you're ignoring is the reality that when you provide a campaign either goods or services, you ARE making a contribution, and that IS regulated. The law doesn't prevent you from doing it, but if it's more than $200 in value, you do have to report it and he will then have to deal with the fallout when people find out he accepted it from you.
No. You just don't understand the difference between using your first amendment right to promote a candidate you like and selling ad space.

No. You just don't understand the difference between using your first amendment right to promote a candidate you like and seeking ad space.
No, you do not understand what an in-kind contribution is. In-kind contribution regulations don't hinder your right to free speech, it just requires you to report the contribution you're making to the candidate.

A private site can decide what wild claims they will accept
Social Media sites are anything BUT "private", Winger!

When they conspire with political campaigns, the intelligence community and the DOJ to shut down free speech then they are a FAR bigger threat to democracy in America than a riot at the Capitol that didn't last 24 hours!

Forum List

Back