FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

You're just jealous because no one would pay two cents for what you have to say,

I don't work for leftards, fool.

Leftards don't get my services. For ANY amount of pay.

In fact I volunteer my time to keep them at arm's length and as unpopular and uncomfortable as possible.

No company was ever forced to do anything. You guys really don’t understand the law or the constitution.
Forced? Of course not, that's what makes it even worse. Twitter and the other platforms were eager to help influence the election.

Do you support the increased transparency of Twitter? Do you believe that increased transparency is good for America?

We thank you. MAGAtards interfacing with the public is bad for business.
You are SUCH a fucking moron, and what's worse, all you fucking idiots are the same. There's not a single brain cell between the whole lot of you.

Veggie Joe was Commander In Chief who said he wouldn't leave a single American behind, and left thousands behind.

Veggie Joe also left $85 BILLION in arms behind for the Taliban to play with, Simp.

You really are stupid.
Your talking points are of course false.

c'est la vie

Why do you continue to deflect?
lol

Is that a rhetorical question? :p

It's a leftard, it's what they do. Deflect. Can't stand the truth. Hold a mirror up to em and they start squirming like jellyfish. Turn on the light and they scurry away like cockroaches.

Forum List

Back