FBI Agents that raided Mar-a- Lago are under investigation by John Durham.

Well, well... This sheds some very interesting light on the corruption and how desperate they are to get Trump. The criminals are trying to keep the Russia hoax alive at any cost... This just blew up in their faces as this brings significant question to the probable cause for this warrant. Not to mention the judge shopping that they did, to get a judge who six weeks ago recused himself from a Trump case because he could not be impartial, to sign the warrant. This whole thing reeks of political theater. No exigent circumstance, which they cited to get the warrant, exists... They knew these documents were declassified so there is no criminal charge that can be brought against them.

This whole thing stinks to high Hevan

Your whole lying post stinks to high heaven. The judge who signed the warrant was APPOINTED BY DONALD TRUMP.

Your whole lying post stinks to high heaven. The judge who signed the warrant was APPOINTED BY DONALD TRUMP.
Dragoonlady full of BS again......

Magistrates are not selected by the president and confirmed by the Senate like other jurists in the federal system. Instead, they're appointed by a majority vote of the U.S. district judges on each court.

Bruce Reinhart unsealed: The magistrate judge at the center of the Justice Dept's inquiry into Trump's handling of classified records

Hopefully Durham puts them behind bars for their illegal activities.
Are you RWI's still hoping for a Durham Miracle?
I thought Durham was part of the Deep State, or was chesswarsnow WRONG.

Sorry bout that,

1. Cases he should easily win, he loses.
2. He does EVIL.
3. His soul will be thrown into the wood chipper.
4. He is a *LIBTARD*.
5. *LIBTARDS* are the, *DEEP STATE*.
6. Its a terrible thing to see, but i see it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dragoonlady full of BS again......

Magistrates are not selected by the president and confirmed by the Senate like other jurists in the federal system. Instead, they're appointed by a majority vote of the U.S. district judges on each court.

Bruce Reinhart unsealed: The magistrate judge at the center of the Justice Dept's inquiry into Trump's handling of classified records
:thankusmile: Dragonidiot is a paid shill fir the dnc whose nose grows miles long across the country everyday.she would commit suicide first before ever owning up to being wrong same as the paid shills from Langley I mentioned,same as them,she also hates America.

skye notice that the resident rolls of usmb the paid shills from Langley, Toro Winco bodecea Slade3200 Old Rocks like clockwork, all try and laugh off facts when they can’t refute and counter facts knowing they are checkmated? :auiqs.jpg:
Seriously dood, what's with this 'Langley CT shit' ????
You Keep Posting it with NO evidence.

Shill, you think I get paid to post? WOW.
Please forward those checks to me.

:thankusmile: Dragonidiot is a paid shill fir the dnc whose nose grows miles long across the country everyday.she would commit suicide first before ever owning up to being wrong same as the paid shills from Langley I mentioned,same as them,she also hates America.
Dragonbreath isn’t even American. She’s a Canadian loyal to globalist Turdeau.

The judge who signed the warrant was APPOINTED BY DONALD TRUMP.
That was a neat trick by Trump since Reinhart was appionted in 2014.

Even if Trump had appointed him, so what?

Trump's biggest mistake was not cleaning house. He left incumbents in place as a goodwill gesture and of courst they turned on them, jackels that they are.

2E052FE7-1B49-4A72-B960-0C59160E0AE4.jpeg

another lie. magistrate judges aren’t appointed by presidents

He’s a federal judge appointed to the bench in 2018. That makes him a Trump appointed judge.

If Trump goes down all Hell will break loose.
Millions of good people, law-abiding folks won't stop until folks like you are heading to Canada to get away.

No it won’t. Millions of law abiding people will breathe a sigh of relief that the orange menace has been locked up.

He’s a federal judge appointed to the bench in 2018. That makes him a Trump appointed judge.

No it won’t. Millions of law abiding people will breathe a sigh of relief that the orange menace has been locked up.
magistrate judges aren’t appointed by the president you idiot

Now it all makes sense.
These same corrupt Feds were part of the Russia Hoax and Spy Gate.

Durham is not allowed to go out and pick up new cases to investigate. He’s only allowed to continue the investigation he started while Trump was in office.

Special prosecutors are given a specific mandate and are not allowed to go outside of it. Durham can’t just say “well this looks interesting I’m gonna go after this”.

Durham was assigned a case to investigate as a special prosecutor. Nothing more nothing less. His job is to now wrap up his failed investigation and give the DOJ his report.

Durham is not allowed to go out and pick up new cases to investigate. He’s only allowed to continue the investigation he started while Trump was in office.

Special prosecutors are given a specific mandate and are not allowed to go outside of it. Durham can’t just say “well this looks interesting I’m gonna go after this”.

Durham was assigned a case to investigate as a special prosecutor. Nothing more nothing less. His job is to now wrap up his failed investigation and give the DOJ his report.
failed? the truth is never a failure

we know now without question that the russian hoax was started by dems colluding with foreign agents

failed? the truth is never a failure

we know now without question that the russian hoax was started by dems colluding with foreign agents
Nonsense. Not even Durham made claims as stupid as that

Forum List

Back