FBI Agents that raided Mar-a- Lago are under investigation by John Durham.

um where have you been? the demafasict spent years spreading clinton paid for russian misinformation and propaganda undermining the 2016 election…millions wasted being putin’s puppets
Right there was a flood of Russian propaganda flooding into the 2016 campaign, thats why there were sanctions put in place against Russia following the election. What is the hoax you speak of?

Right there was a flood of Russian propaganda flooding into the 2016 campaign, thats why there were sanctions put in place against Russia following the election. What is the hoax you speak of?
the propaganda clinton paid for, and spread along with our dems…are you really playing like you don’t recall the lies they spread? lies the obamagate gang used as well?

the propaganda clinton paid for, and spread along with our dems…are you really playing like you don’t recall the lies they spread? lies the obamagate gang used as well?
I think Jeb Bushes campaign contracted Steele at first, right? Then the DNC. So he came up with a dossier of political dirt. You’re acting like this is a novel thing. Like Trump and other politicians don’t do the exact same thing. Didn’t Trump accuse Cruzes dad of being involved in the Kennedy assassination or some BS like that?! So what exactly is the hoax you are talking about or are you just complaining about dirty politics that everybody, ESPECIALLY, trump engages in?

I think Jeb Bushes campaign contracted Steele at first, right? Then the DNC. So he came up with a dossier of political dirt. You’re acting like this is a novel thing. Like Trump and other politicians don’t do the exact same thing. Didn’t Trump accuse Cruzes dad of being involved in the Kennedy assassination or some BS like that?! So what exactly is the hoax you are talking about or are you just complaining about dirty politics that everybody, ESPECIALLY, trump engages in?
no they did not. Steele aq hired by the clinton campaign.

trump, nor anyone, has ever purchased russian misinformation and spread it to undermine a freely elected admin.

nope that’s why they get prosecuted…meanwhile you all make them president like quid pro joe and 10 percent for the big guy behavior
How many times has Uncle Joe been impeached and the Democrat Senate covered for him?

How many times has the Fed Gov't sued Uncle Joe for racist behavior?

How many times has Uncle Joe been impeached and the Democrat Senate covered for him?

How many times has the Fed Gov't sued Uncle Joe for racist behavior?
xiden won’t be impeached for parody…if impeached it will be for actual high crimes and misdemeanors

xiden was a senator he can’t be sued for the racist laws he created that set african americans back a generation

no they did not. Steele aq hired by the clinton campaign.

trump, nor anyone, has ever purchased russian misinformation and spread it to undermine a freely elected admin.
Trump and everybody else gets and spreads the same kind of rumors/political dirt as that dossier had. Steele is British not Russian.

Trump and everybody else gets and spreads the same kind of rumors/political dirt as that dossier had. Steele is British not Russian.
haha trump and nobody ever hired a foreign agents to pay russian for propaganda and misinformation to undermine a newly elected president. stop already…the clinton campaign ans obamagate gang behavior was unprecedented

haha trump and nobody ever hired a foreign agents to pay russian for propaganda and misinformation to undermine a newly elected president. stop already…the clinton campaign ans obamagate gang behavior was unprecedented
I’m not going to defend gutter politics, I think our leaders should rise above. I wasn’t a Clinton fan. Unfortunately it works on the lowest common denominator and generates media buzz so everybody uses it now. Clinton hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research aka dig up dirt. A conservative group who I Think was supporting Jeb had hired them previously. This firm contracted Steele as one of their sources to get dirt and Steele did his thing. You paint it like Hillary called up Vlad and venmoed him a few grand for some shit stories.

So that’s what happened. Not a national crime. Like I said gutter politics has become the new norm very much championed by trump who spreads more lies and dirt than anybody I’ve ever seen. So forgive me if i take your outrage about Clinton as disingenuous.

I’m not going to defend gutter politics, I think our leaders should rise above. I wasn’t a Clinton fan. Unfortunately it works on the lowest common denominator and generates media buzz so everybody uses it now. Clinton hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research aka dig up dirt. A conservative group who I Think was supporting Jeb had hired them previously. This firm contracted Steele as one of their sources to get dirt and Steele did his thing. You paint it like Hillary called up Vlad and venmoed him a few grand for some shit stories.

So that’s what happened. Not a national crime. Like I said gutter politics has become the new norm very much championed by trump who spreads more lies and dirt than anybody I’ve ever seen. So forgive me if i take your outrage about Clinton as disingenuous.
Steele was not hired until Clinton became a client of Fusion GPS…when clinton and the dnc got involved that’s when foreign agents and the russian collusion began

Steele was not hired until Clinton became a client of Fusion GPS…when clinton and the dnc got involved that’s when foreign agents and the russian collusion began
Was Clinton aware of or a part of dealing with Steele or his sources?

Well, well... This sheds some very interesting light on the corruption and how desperate they are to get Trump. The criminals are trying to keep the Russia hoax alive at any cost... This just blew up in their faces as this brings significant question to the probable cause for this warrant. Not to mention the judge shopping that they did, to get a judge who six weeks ago recused himself from a Trump case because he could not be impartial, to sign the warrant. This whole thing reeks of political theater. No exigent circumstance, which they cited to get the warrant, exists... They knew these documents were declassified so there is no criminal charge that can be brought against them.

This whole thing stinks to high Hevan

Where's that?

Now it all makes sense.
These same corrupt Feds were part of the Russia Hoax and Spy Gate.

/——-/ And there’s more:

Forum List

Back