FBI Agents that raided Mar-a- Lago are under investigation by John Durham.

Hillary
Hunter Laptop
Fisa
Steele Dossier
Rosenstein
Mueller
Sure I missed a few.
Hillary was investigated. What’s the error.

Hunter laptop. Trump October surprise attempt. What about it?

FISA, dude was caught lying in an e-mail to get a warrant. Glad he didn’t get away with it. What else do you want?

Rosenstein. Appointed by Trump

Muller appointed by Rosenstein

What are the errors?

Trump wasn't president in 2008 or 2012, was he? Republicans became spineless Trump bitches in 2016.
Dude, he was working for the Ultimate Brotha in 2008 t0 2012.
Check his wiki page out, he got around.

Hillary was investigated. What’s the error.

Hunter laptop. Trump October surprise attempt. What about it?

FISA, dude was caught lying in an e-mail to get a warrant. Glad he didn’t get away with it. What else do you want?

Rosenstein. Appointed by Trump

Muller appointed by Rosenstein

What are the errors?
Everyone you list is involved in one way or another with interference. There are no dems or reps in the FBI, dude.......they are all the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Everyone you list is involved in one way or another with interference. There are no dems or reps in the FBI, dude.......they are all the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Interference? How were Rosenbaum and mueller interfering?

Interference? How were Rosenbaum and mueller interfering?

Rosenstein conspired with a group of agents to wear a wire to attempt to entrap Trump into some 25A scenario
Mueller was tainted with several members of his team found to be conspiring to usurp the presidents election and having extreme political bias. His team members wiped their phone records of communications during the government investigation......Oops.

Hillary and company wiped and destroyed digital media under the auspices or FBI Comey, among other things.

Hunter Laptop originally claimed Russian disinformation by the FBI.

Fisa Falsified applications to FISA court by FBI

Steele Dossier Fed to FBI and they ran with it knowing it was not reliable, Agent Orr involved accepting bogus info from his wife.

And several FBI members were fired or resigned and now most work at CNN or MSNBC. Fitting culmination to their careers in Federal Law Enforcement.

Like you said:

Slade3200

There are and always will be human error and bad apples but the system is bigger and stronger than that.

Rosenstein conspired with a group of agents to wear a wire to attempt to entrap Trump into some 25A scenario
Mueller was tainted with several members of his team found to be conspiring to usurp the presidents election and having extreme political bias. His team members wiped their phone records of communications during the government investigation......Oops.

Hillary and company wiped and destroyed digital media under the auspices or FBI Comey, among other things.

Hunter Laptop originally claimed Russian disinformation by the FBI.

Fisa Falsified applications to FISA court by FBI

Steele Dossier Fed to FBI and they ran with it knowing it was not reliable, Agent Orr involved accepting bogus info from his wife.

And several FBI members were fired or resigned and now most work at CNN or MSNBC. Fitting culmination to their careers in Federal Law Enforcement.

Like you said:
It’s kind of funny as half the stuff you listed is not interference or error. Rosenbaum talking about wearing a wire is nothing, especially not entrapment.

Mueller ran his investigation and release he report. Having agents with political bias is meaning less. Most cops have bias agains the subjects they investigate. It’s what motivates them to keep digging until they bust them. As long as they follow legal procedure, there is nothing wrong with that.

Hillary was investigated. Obama AND trumps DOJ decided not to prosecute based on the evidence they had.

FISA situation was addressed

The FBI did not run with the steele dossier, they actually briefed the president that it was unverified and circulating just before the story about it broke.

It’s kind of funny as half the stuff you listed is not interference or error. Rosenbaum talking about wearing a wire is nothing, especially not entrapment.

Mueller ran his investigation and release he report. Having agents with political bias is meaning less. Most cops have bias agains the subjects they investigate. It’s what motivates them to keep digging until they bust them. As long as they follow legal procedure, there is nothing wrong with that.

Hillary was investigated. Obama AND trumps DOJ decided not to prosecute based on the evidence they had.

FISA situation was addressed

The FBI did not run with the steele dossier, they actually briefed the president that it was unverified and circulating just before the story about it broke.
Doesn't matter what you are trying to 'massage over' What I pointed out happened and it happened by the FBI......no matter what the outcome was.

The FBI did run with the dossier, it is how they got FISA warrants.

Now it all makes sense.
These same corrupt Feds were part of the Russia Hoax and Spy Gate.

we're shocked, utterly shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not

I think a good plan would be this: all the whistleblowers at the fbi should be made Director of same and Assistant Director

you don't want to hear what I think should happen to those already in those positions

As much as I'd like to believe this, I'm not really convinced that Durham is even a real person. He's more likely a CGI character or a computer algorithm.

This is evident by the way he pops up occasionally, and glares at us. Kinda like Max Headroom, except without the wisecracks.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 681727
he may be the only real person in DC

we hope. I mean, if you are going to only have one there (and it looks like that may be the case), it should be him..

I hope he throws the book at all those Trump haters... wow.. that would be a lot of books.. He'd have to raid the Library of Congress.

Doesn't matter what you are trying to 'massage over' What I pointed out happened and it happened by the FBI......no matter what the outcome was.

The FBI did run with the dossier, it is how they got FISA warrants.
I’m not massaging a thing I’m pointing out that your list isn’t showing errors or anything illegal except for the one case of the agent who lied on one FISA application. He was caught and busted. The rest of your list is political fluff not corruption. It certainly doesn’t prove that the entire institution is corrupt

Durham has a history of taking down corrupt dem politicians.
Cant wait to see what you and Delldude say once Durhams invention turns up nothing. I already know, he will be a RINO cast away with Sessions, Barr, Wray, Rosenbaum, and Horowitz... So predictable.

Cant wait to see what you and Delldude say once Durhams invention turns up nothing. I already know, he will be a RINO cast away with Sessions, Barr, Wray, Rosenbaum, and Horowitz... So predictable.
he’s already discovered so much including how clinton herself personally started the russian hoax

Bullshit, hell that is the majority. Hate to tell you this, but there are only a few of you boot lickers that they tolerate in the party.
nope that’s why they get prosecuted…meanwhile you all make them president like quid pro joe and 10 percent for the big guy behavior

And Russian Hoax being what??
um where have you been? the demafasict spent years spreading clinton paid for russian misinformation and propaganda undermining the 2016 election…millions wasted being putin’s puppets

Forum List

Back